Mixing GH with Bac Water

utahsaint

Awards
So a humatrope kit comes with a 5cc(5ml) vial of sterile water(serostim comes with 1cc of sterile water and has .1 more mg of gh(6mg as opposed to 5mg in Humatrope(why Huma is so much more expensiveThats a whole other debate), I want to mix with bac water, Do I have to mix with that much water? That means I need to use .20 cc per shot, seems like alot compared to other GH (.115 per), I wish all talk of measure for this stuff was done in increments you find on the slin pin as apposed to IUs, In short why would Humatrope want you to mix with so much more sterile water when they actually have less HG in their product?

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
So a humatrope kit comes with a 5cc(5ml) vial of sterile water(serostim comes with 1cc of sterile water and has .1 more mg of gh(6mg as opposed to 5mg in Humatrope(why Huma is so much more expensiveThats a whole other debate), I want to mix with bac water, Do I have to mix with that much water? That means I need to use .20 cc per shot, seems like alot compared to other GH (.115 per), I wish all talk of measure for this stuff was done in increments you find on the slin pin as opposed to IUs, In short why would Humatrope want you to mix with so much more sterile water when they actually have less HG in their product?

Sure you can use as much BW to recon as you see fit, as long as it is a decent enough amount to put it in solution.

Volume alone as standard measurement of a solution is not the best way in my opinion to figure out concentrations. It is dependant on the fact that everyone is reconstituting the same weight (mcg/mg/iu) in the same amount of solution (1ml, 2ml, 5ml, etc). So volume comparisons between differnt applications can lead to incorrect conclusions, IMO.
One man's 1cc is another man's .5cc, if one used half the BW to recon? Or one man's 10 tics is another mans 5 tics on a slin pin.

On a differnet note, a 1cc pin has 5(2 tic) increments per cc and a 1/2cc pin has 10(1 tic) increments. I know a few who took both to meant he same, thus one was OD-ing doing 40 tics instead of 20, because of the pin used...
Important thing is just use the amount to recon that suits you and figure out the volume needed to aquire the desired doseage, and go from there. Doing the math yourself correctly goes a long way to being mistake free.
:)