Unanswered mixing anabolics in same syringe

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will not say i hate needles, but i will say if i can save myself a pin I would. I am about to start and eq500mg a week and sust 150mg 2x a week plus trt or 200mg a week

sunday 200mg test cyp ( trt dose0
Tuesday 1/2 cc 300mg sust 150mg
Tuesday 1/2 cc 500mg eq for 250
****** This is where i am wondering if I can mix them
Thursday same as tuesday

If pinning the eq twice a week or mixing is bad ( i have heard its ok except with wintrol v i think) i will probably pin 500mg on wednesday.

I have a thread with more info on my cycle and gear I might use. I have also thought of using dmz or possible epistaine with this and i only have 10 weeks of eq and i think this is going to be a 12 min up to 20 week cycle. I get bloods ran for trt and discontinue extra "supplements" at least 1 month before.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’ve mixed deca and test as well as primo and test. I don’t see an issue as long as you’re mixing oils and not oil and water like winny as you’ve mentioned.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can mix all of them in the syringe but not oil and water the vials. The oil base will help the water based "slide" through the needle better instead of clogging.

You probably want six weeks on TRT before blood test. Test Decanoate can hang around a long time once it builds up in your system.