Mitrazepine Reviewers Wanted!!!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mitrazepine

Hello, everyone! I finally received some samples of Mitrazepine. For those who are unaware, Mitrazepine is a combination of ingredients focusing on select, highly potent Kratom & Kava extracts. While Mitradopa has been formulated for day-time use, Mitrazepine is more suitable for use later in the day, when rest and relaxation are the primary goals. It provides both mood-boosting and anxiolytic effects. You might call it Mitradopa's nighttime cousin.

Reviewer Requirements...

1.)
Must have at least 500 posts

2.) Must be in good standing with the Anabolic Minds community

3.) You must like kratom products. Anyone who does not like kratom, or has no history of use, should not ask to log this product. This is because some people love kratom and others don't. It's often a love or hate relationship, so I don't want someone with zero experience posting a negative review simply because they did not know what to expect or because they have a natural aversion to kratom.

Reviewer Expectations...

1.)
Let me begin by telling you what I am NOT asking for. I am not asking for a multi-page, multi-week long user log. Of course, you can post as much as you want, but it is not expected. What I am really looking for is a single honest, detailed review of the product. Any additional posting (i.e. answering questions, etc.) is purely up to you.

2.) You must use the product at 2 different doses (6 caps and 4 caps) before posting your final review.

3.) You ABSOLUTELY MUST take this product on a COMPLETELY EMPTY STOMACH! It's fine to eat 30 minutes afterwards, but you need to wait at least 4 hours after your last meal (3 hours bare minimum, if you previously consumed a small, light meal) before using the product. Why must you do this? Because one of the product's main ingredients (the kava extract) will not work...AT ALL...if you have any food in your stomach. Kavalactones are notoriously difficult to absorb in the presence of food--to the point where they won't work at all if they are consumed in the presence of even small amounts of food. Zero fat liquids, such as fruit juice or sugary drinks, are fine. These are the ONLY exceptions. No fruit. No smoothies. Juice/sugary drinks only.

4.) You must take each dose at least 2 days apart, in order to ensure that the individual reviewing the product maintains maximum sensitivity at each dose.

What you will receive...

1.)
18 caps (3 full doses)

If you are interested, please let me know here in this thread. Please don't ask via PM, as it is easier for me to keep everything in one place. If you are selected, I will pm you and let you know. Thank you in advance. :)

Last edited:

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
@Mike Arnold I have tried multiple strains, mixes, and enhanced forms of kratom in the past and take tolerance breaks. I love the stuff and was going to buy some of this but if I can log it, that would be great! You can ask some of the apex alchemy guys about my write ups especially on AET-50 which can be found here: https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/my-review-of-apex-alchemy-aet-50.331386/#post-6690308
Would do something along the same as the write up above.

I appreciate the consideration 😁

Last edited:

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don’t have enough posts, but I have a lot of experience with kratom, as well as kava, and would love to try this.

Airmaniac

Airmaniac

Awards
Hey Mike, I don’t have 500 posts but I do have 6 years of experience with Kratom and Kava. I have purchased every product you have made so far including Vicaine. I throughly enjoyed your new product 3Z for rest and relaxation. I imagine this one will be another winner.

Over the 6 year period of experimentation I’ve tried all the colors of Kratom. I can/do make my own extracts as well as buy extracts from multiple vendors. My preference is something heavy in 7-OH. As for Kava, I like to brew my own. A nice instant powder works too. Nootropics Depot has a solid kava kava tablet.

I look forward to the logs on this product and seeing the ingredients released! Thanks Mike

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely interested. Avid kratom user, typically stick with concentrates and extracts these days (simply for convenience and ease of use).

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All products i have tried havent been let down once .. looking fwd to the reviews of this product.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’ve been using Kratom for a couple years. I still only use 2-6 grams a day. If someone who uses that amount would be good with this product I would give it a whirl. I just know for myself if I take too much I get nauseous so if this is really strong I wouldn’t be best. Either way look forward to seeing how this treats people.

Airmaniac

Airmaniac

Awards
Hey everybody, I have been chosen to log Mitrazepine. This sheds some transparency on my behalf. Once the product lands, I’ll start a thread under the guidelines posted here.

Thanks Mike and I look forward to sharing my experience with everyone.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey everybody, I have been chosen to log Mitrazepine. This sheds some transparency on my behalf. Once the product lands, I’ll start a thread under the guidelines posted here.

Thanks Mike and I look forward to sharing my experience with everyone.
Interested in following a long!

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just received samples. Will give it a go let people know as I start. Of course I will make a review at the end.

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Those who are log/reviewing .. can you guys post a link here as well

i dont want to miss out

thanks

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just a little update. Saturday I took 4 and had a nice upbeat happy feeling that was nice, but today I took 5 caps and it’s like a euphoric feeling for me. I took it 3 hours ago and still feel that way. Borderline like I took a low dose pharma product. Very nice. This weekend I am gonna try six. I am going slow just because I have thrown up from taking too much kratom in the past…which is an amount people who do big doses would not get sick from. No issues at all. Very very solid feel good in a bottle.

I am going to do a detailed review and post that when done in the reviews and anywhere Mike wants it. Being how good I feel I just had the need to share it with you guys.

Very impressed so far.

Last edited:

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

My log. Took my second dose with 6 caps tonight so will update it tomorrow. @GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just a little update. Saturday I took 4 and had a nice upbeat happy feeling that was nice, but today I took 5 caps and it’s like a euphoric feeling for me. I took it 3 hours ago and still feel that way. Borderline like I took a low dose pharma product. Very nice. This weekend I am gonna try six. I am going slow just because I have thrown up from taking too much kratom in the past…which is an amount people who do big doses would not get sick from. No issues at all. Very very solid feel good in a bottle.

I am going to do a detailed review and post that when done in the reviews and anywhere Mike wants it. Being how good I feel I just had the need to share it with you guys.

Very impressed so far.
Great to hear .. since seems like you have taken various amount of kratom .. is there any benefits of taking with or without food ? or doesn't really matter

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I got my samples in and will post a review after I have used it at the recommended dose (5-6 caps). I will say I have used it once at only 4 caps and I enjoyed the experience

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Great to hear .. since seems like you have taken various amount of kratom .. is there any benefits of taking with or without food ? or doesn't really matter
Kratom doesn’t matter (in my opinion) that much although you will feel more effects on an empty stomach but when using higher amounts, all those pills hitting an empty stomach can bother some people. The kava extracts on this Mitrazepine are what make it needed on an empty stomach.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think it always hits better on an empty stomach, but on lunch breaks at work I’ll take a couple grams with a snack and it still works good. This stuff is different due to the kava needing empty stomach.

Airmaniac

Airmaniac

Awards
Airmaniac chills out with Mitrazepine(Sponsored)

Full Review ^^^

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Great to see MA Labs getting the respect it deserves.

Every product they have is pure gold 🔥

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alright this takes the cake. I’ll be posting a full and thorough review after I am done with all doses.

@mikearnold give a hint when available to purchase? I am so ready

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Alright this takes the cake. I’ll be posting a full and thorough review after I am done with all doses.

@mikearnold give a hint when available to purchase? I am so ready
I agree man! I have only tried it twice now at 4 caps and at 5 caps and I already want to purchase! I will try the full 6 caps in two days. I will post a review after that.