Miskuh's Mission for Mexico!

Miskuh

Miskuh

Awards
I just received my plan from bobo today and I will be starting it on Sunday. I'm writing this to help track progress because I know sometimes its really hard to see it (and feel like the hard work is doing something)!

Here is my info:
Height: 5'4
Weight: 143

I really want to lose like 10-15lbs for my upcoming wedding/honeymoon!! SO EXCITING!

Just a quick question: Do I really need to take all of the vitamins laid out in the diet or will a good multi-vitamin be proficient??

Thanks guys! I'll update later with my workout and before pictures!

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Goooo mama you can do it!!!! If not then I'll crack the whip and make you get back on it ;)

:burg: :burg:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Just a quick question: Do I really need to take all of the vitamins laid out in the diet or will a good multi-vitamin be proficient??

All. :)

Miskuh

Miskuh

Awards
Okay so Day 1 on my new diet is nearly over.... and its going Great! I love being on a diet that is actually satisfying instead of just leaving me starving (and the diet lends itself to easy meals like sandwiches and omelets). I just have one question - on my last meal of the day you have me eating either chicken, eggs whites or tuna.... well I am never hungry before bed and have a hard time eating actual food. Is there any way I could sub in a shake or something?

Workout will hopefully be posted tonight when BOHICA gets it all written out lol

Miskuh

Miskuh

Awards
Aaaaaaaaaaand here comes the part I was dreading more than starting the diet :eek: the before pictures lol

I just have to keep telling myself...this is a forum for self improvement....at least I'm putting forth effort and not being a total fat ass sitting on my butt not doing anything!! So anyway...ready, set, here I go! Time to lose 10lbs! :thumbsup:

Attachments

Miskuh

Miskuh

Awards
Also, I am looking to get a fat loss aid, but ephedrine isn't sold here and can't be shipped into Texas. Do you have any other recommendations?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Best of luck Miskuh! I used Bobo's plan and the results were amazing. As for the weight loss aid goes from personal experience I would definitly say you dont need it and you much better off saving it until you need it (like when it gets harder to shred those pounds.)

Looking forward to seeing your results!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well I am never hungry before bed and have a hard time eating actual food. Is there any way I could sub in a shake or something?
That would be ok. If I don't get to the questions in here within a day, email me. :)

Miskuh

Miskuh

Awards
Mk just a quick little update:

The past week and a half has been total chaos (finding a place to live in Houston, getting that place, moving everything from across the state) BUT I've been doing pretty good with the diet. I would say that I was able to follow it about 90% of the time.

Exciting news - Went to try on my wedding dress for my bridal pictures and I could totally tell that I've lost weight. Every other time I've put it on the zipper took a little work to get up. This time it flew up without any problems! YAY!

Progress is inspiring :)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mk just a quick little update:

The past week and a half has been total chaos (finding a place to live in Houston, getting that place, moving everything from across the state) BUT I've been doing pretty good with the diet. I would say that I was able to follow it about 90% of the time.

Exciting news - Went to try on my wedding dress for my bridal pictures and I could totally tell that I've lost weight. Every other time I've put it on the zipper took a little work to get up. This time it flew up without any problems! YAY!

Progress is inspiring :)
:dance: