Mike's Mexican Vacation Weight Loss Thread

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone!

I've been lurking on here for a few weeks, great forum :D I got the link from the 1fast400 forums, which is where I get most of my supplements.

I'm starting bobo's deluxe weightloss program on February 6. I am going to mexico on or near April 3, so I've got quite the deadline :)

About me:

Weight: 224 Lbs
B.F.: between 18% and 23%, though probably closer to 23% :lol:
Height: 5'11"

I've been working out off and on since I was 14, but I haven't seriously done it since 2003. My current job (oil patch) gives me very very little free time to do it, so even this program will be a challenge :)

My goal is to drop at least 10 pounds of fat in this 8 week program, most notably in my pec and ab region.

Cutting supplements I will use: ECY stack, Lipoderm Ultra, (Green Tea Extract, R-ALA) > haven't decided on these yet

Other supplements: Neurostim, ICE, ON Whey Protein, Nitrous, ZMA, Animal-Pak multis

(Bobo, let me know if these supps are all ok to take, thanks!)

I'll get a before pic done when I start and I'll try to update the thread as often as possible.

Here's to all of us achieving our goals, cheers!

Mike Bourne

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DO not start the ECY, Lipoderm Ultra, and Sesathin right now. Leave that for later use. Everything else is fine though.

Hopefully you'll drop a bit more than that ;)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude you will drop way more than 10 pounds if you do everything Bobo tells you. Good luck.

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Thanks :) I'm hoping to drop more, yeah, I'm still shocked at the amount of calories and carbs the diet consists of though! The last "diet" I did, made by "professionals", had me at a severe caloric deficit and very few carbs at all.

The high carb diet is new to me :)

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
By the way, bobo, I'll probably be swapping the hack squats for lunges, or perhaps a different leg excersize. I have no idea how or why I forgot to tell you, but I've injured both my knees in the past (years and years ago) from biking injuries, but to this day, if I put too much force on my knees, they will start to give out on me and hurt like a biatch for weeks. This hasn't happened to me for a long time since I've learned not to push them too far, but I figured I'd take precautionary measures. :)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do whatever feels the most confortable and will prevent any further injury.

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 went good. Weighed in at 224 again this morning just to double check.

Did my workout, wasn't bad at all, little sore.

Meal plan was fine. Didn't feal too full or too hungry at any time.

Meal 5 was replaced with a case of beer and 3 smokies. :blush: Sorry, SuperBowl, couldn't resist...

Tommorrow I wake up at 5am for a 12 or more shift at work, so it will be interesting to see if the diet provides enough food...

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
I can't feel my arms :eek: Tricep day, yikes! :D

Today my meal plan has been flawless.

Yesterday got fubared because of work. I was called at 6am to go to work *immediatly*, so I only had time to grab 4 cans of tuna and run out the door. I basically missed the first 3 meals.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ouch!!!

Just eat as many you can but I understand if life gets in the way. It sucks sometimes! ;)

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Heading to the gym right now for leg day.

Doing squats after eating a can of chili while on a high protein diet. Wish me luck! :D

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Well I was out of town for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, and I just got back in right now.

Suffice to say diet was **** and I didn't get to work out.

Weigh in was 215Lbs sunday morning, but I have no idea how accurate that is, because I don't believe I've lost any fat yet.

Anyways, this will have been my last voluntary set back to the program. It should be clear sailing from here on out ;)

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday went great, diet was 100%. I really wanted to hit the gym to make up for the weekend, but I decided I'd better just stick to the plan as much as possible. yesterday was a rest day for me.

Today's diet was 99%, lol. Everything was spot on, except I ate a big ham sandwich in the afternoon, as we had to work late and I didn't bring enough meals with me. I just got back from my tricept workout now. My arms feel like they're 100Lbs now, haha.

So far so good in my opinion, despite the few days that were mucked up.

I'm looking forward to seeing the results when I'm done for sure :)

O

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
i notice you'll be using sesathin. 2 questions

does it have an nutritive value (calories) and...

i read somewhere that it decreases libido in some people... anyone know how severe and why this is?

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Hey thanks Goyard.

Omar, I believe it does have calories, yes, but I actually decided against it. I didn't want to overload on the supplements. FOr weightloss, I'll be starting EC stack next week, and using Lipoderm Ultra in my final 3 or 4 weeks.

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Weighed in at 215 Lbs today. I've lost a little bit on my waist, as proved by my pants getting a 'little' loser, though I don't believe I've lost 9 Lbs of fat since I started :p

This is the end of my first two weeks. All in all, I'm happy with my progress, though I know I could have done better. My job often has me working very late, so I rarely get more than 6 hours of sleep every night, plus I've missed a couple workouts due to my gym being closed when I got off work.

My roomate moved out quite unexpectedly yesterday, and since he basically furnished the whole place, my house is now empty. I dont even have pots or pans, which will hurt my diet a lot.
I'll be moving to my new place on the 26th, and I'll have everything for then hopefully. My new roommate has a DB set, so I can use those on days I miss the gym.

But aside from the total lack of sleep, lack of suitable gym, lack of any cooking supplies, lack of free time, I'm doing great ;)

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Update: Weighed in at 218, but I feel great and haven't bloated, so I'm thinking last weeks weigh in wasn't accurate.

I'm startong to notice I'm slimming, most noticeable in my arms, legs, and love handles. others have noticed too, so that's good.

THis is the end of week 3. i was hoping to have slimmed more than this by now, but with my eratic work shecule I knew it was a gamble. I'm still happy with my progress.

Weights haven't really sky rocketed though, so I don't know if it's because of improper form, or more likely my average of 4- 6 hours of sleep per night.

I'll be extrending Bobo's services another 4 weeks, possible 8, to take me right to summer. I've been pondering it lately, and I think I'll be leaving my job. Even though the money is great, it has interfered with my lifestyle too much.

Thanks for reading :)

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone. Been a while since I updated, here's what's up:

- I ended up quitting my job. Now I have all the free time in the world. I also wont be going to mexico now.
- I'm currently at my moms (yeah yeah :p) while I find my own place here in BC
- I got in a car accident last week. Wrote off the car. My neck's been a litle sore since then, but I believe I am fine now.

So what does this mean? Unfortunatly, I missed all my workouts this week, and my diet went to ****. I actually bloated noticably this week.

So what am I doing? I'm extending my diet program by 4 weeks, which means I'm basically starting an 8 week program from scratch. Tommorrow I'm booked to go in and get my BF measured by a trainer at my new gym (which rocks). Hopefully I'll have my new place this week so I can get my crap organised and get on with this program.

Bobo, let me know how you want the extra $$$ for extanding the service. I'll follow the last 2 weeks' diet plan for these next 2 weeks unless you say otherwise.