Methyldiazirinol, S23, Ostarine cut

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
New side to report. Lost about a square inch of a patch of hair on the back of my head. I have run S23 several times and this frequently occurs (hair shedding), but I’m not too concerned as it has always grown back after cycle. It also happens in weird spots. Not spots where male pattern balding would occur but lower down on the back of my head. Luckily I have short hair and shave my head so it is hardly even noticeable. My wife didn’t even notice it till I pointed it out. Also, not sure if I mentioned, but maybe the only bad side I am getting from the Methyldiazirnol is frequent night time urination probably due to it temporarily enlarging my prostate (keep in mind also I am 42). Other than that everything is going well and continue to see improvements in the mirror which is even a better judge than the scale in my opinion. Being at 1200 calories also hasn’t been near as difficult as I was worried it would be. Thought it might bring on the urge to binge. Been eating a lot of fiber.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
End of week 5. Weight dropped the most this week than any other week! Down to 186 pounds at 17.4 percent body fat. This is a little under 2 and a half pounds in a week and almost a full one percent body fat. Finally feel I am losing fat at about the fast rate I had originally targeted. No additional sides to report other than the ones I had originally mentioned. Weight load or rep amounts went up again on lifts this week, but the increases were not as pronounced as in week 3 and 4. Perhaps Methyldiazirnol reaches its peak strength increases in those weeks. Have 3 weeks left in the cycle, but only one week left of the Methyldiazirnol. Would love to see what this compound would do in a bulk situation in terms of adding mass, but I like DMZ for that too much to be the one to try it.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just announced today gyms will be opening here day after Memorial Day! I’m stoked! Will be halfway through week 7 of the cycle when the gym opens.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Here are two pics. The first pic is me three weeks ago at 3 weeks into the cycle. The end is from today at 6 weeks into the cycle. The scale hasn’t changed much in terms of weight, but I think I can see a difference so I am “pushing forward” with the final 2 weeks. What do you guys think?
9FC7E726-3658-480C-98C3-C15DC36E635C.jpeg
B669D734-9E38-46C5-8008-441E323DAA9A.jpeg

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There is a definite difference between the two. I would keep pushing for sure

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
End of week 6. Scale is actually up 2 and a half pounds! Training is just more exciting on gear as I set PRs on all, but one of the days I worked out. Gonna stop obsessing over getting the scale to go down and put more stock into visual results and lifts going up. This cycle is turning out to be more of a recomp than a cut, but I am ok with that so long as I see results.

Today is the last day of the Methyldiazirnol. I will continue the last 2 weeks on the 40 mg S23, 50 mg Ostarine, and my 160 mg trt year dosage. Will be interested to see if my weight drops the next week due to possible glycogen loss from stopping the Methyldiazirnol.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Here are two pics. The first pic is me three weeks ago at 3 weeks into the cycle. The end is from today at 6 weeks into the cycle. The scale hasn’t changed much in terms of weight, but I think I can see a difference so I am “pushing forward” with the final 2 weeks. What do you guys think?
View attachment 194100View attachment 194101
Completely missed this

Yeah.... F*CK the scale dude. Your are considerably leaner in the chest and midsection and your delts and arms have gotten bigger/more vascular! WTF, crazy gains . Good work, man!

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Completely missed this

Yeah.... F*CK the scale dude. Your are considerably leaner in the chest and midsection and your delts and arms have gotten bigger/more vascular! WTF, crazy gains . Good work, man!
Thanks for the feedback bro! Definitely took a lot of work on this one in terms of diet, training, and cardio.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the feedback bro! Definitely took a lot of work on this one in terms of diet, training, and cardio.
Well everything you did clearly worked. You look way leaner than your before pic yet youre 2 pounds heavier. That’s what I call the best possible scenario.

Makes me want to try mdiaz again , but the brand you’re running 😂

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well everything you did clearly worked. You look way leaner than your before pic yet youre 2 pounds heavier. That’s what I call the best possible scenario.

The brand is 300 Labz and it is called Xerx. If you pm me I can give you the name of the vendor I found selling it as it is hard to find. You are so cut though that If you go for another run I would try DMZ or Msten in a bulk. You would be like a freaking monster after it with your already low body fat!

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok guys. Today was the last day of Methyldiazirnol and I have also decided to end the cycle today. Main reasons are I’m trying to keep my cycles short and limit them to 6 week runs for my health. I had told myself I will just do this run for 8 weeks and NEXT cycle will be 6 weeks, but we all know that line of thinking leads to probably just running another 8 week cycle after this one lol. Also, 3 out of the last 6 days i found myself eating at maintenance probably because psychologically I am just sick of cutting, especially having to go so low to lose weight. Finally, in order to not be “on cycle” for my vacation this Fall I need to stop this cycle now to be able to finish the next one before my vacation (being on cycle on a vacation to Vegas doesn’t sound like a recipe for success or to appealing as well). I like to chill on vacation.

I will be getting lipid and liver tests tomorrow and will post the results once I get them. Also, will post my ending weight after (if) I lose further weight from losing glycogen retention. I am pleased with the Methyldiazirnol and will be probably running it on my next cut. Overall I deem this cycle a success, although my weight loss wasn’t as much as I would have liked. It definitely gets more challenging to cut the lower your body fat gets. Below is my picture 6 weeks ago from the beginning of the cycle and my ending pic.
F2978029-F68F-418C-94C3-D42C268BCEB3.jpeg
6CA52B1D-C88D-4A91-8517-F44FC5B7A653.jpeg

Last edited:

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I noticed I posted my last pics for this log on the wrong thread about three times (the one on Methyldiazirnol verse Msten verse DMZ)! I was wondering why it wouldn’t post on here lol 😂

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just found out my gym won’t be opening till June 1 even though gyms here can open starting May 26. In light of this I have decided to extend my cycle another 9 days till May 31. Will stay on everything including the Methyldiazirnol. Would be too bored stuck in the house with no gym to go to for the next week. At least this way I have something to look forward to of trying to set PRs while lifting from home while on cycle. Also figure with just a little over a week to go I can manage to stay on point with my diet a little longer.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just found out my gym won’t be opening till June 1.
Join the club bro...I don’t even have a gym opening date!...It’s a privately owned Golds and I don’t see the cheap fukking owners spending the money to beef up cleanliness or hire a dedicated cleaning crew, like some of my old gyms had...

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Join the club bro...I don’t even have a gym opening date!...It’s a privately owned Golds and I don’t see the cheap fukking owners spending the money to beef up cleanliness or hire a dedicated cleaning crew, like some of my old gyms had...
I hear you. Golds would have a lot of sanitizing to do lol. The ones I have been to have a great selection of free weights and machines, but usually we’re pretty nasty in terms of cleanliness. I am just glad LA Fitness here is not going to require masks, take your temperature, and their message said nothing about capacity limits either.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I hear you. Golds would have a lot of sanitizing to do lol. The ones I have been to have a great selection of free weights and machines, but usually we’re pretty nasty in terms of cleanliness. I am just glad LA Fitness here is not going to require masks, take your temperature, and their message said nothing about capacity limits either.
Interesting...I’ve been to a couple LA’s and they were nastier than any Golds 🤣 Terrible equipment selection, mismatched dumbbells and plates etc....I could see that in a small hometown gym but not a chain like LA...

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Interesting...I’ve been to a couple LA’s and they were nastier than any Golds 🤣 Terrible equipment selection, mismatched dumbbells and plates etc....I could see that in a small hometown gym but not a chain like LA...
I agree LA doesn’t have as good of a selection as Gold’s. I don’t think any gym does. LA can be nasty too. Frequent problem at mine is they didn’t refill the hand soap frequently enough. They won’t be able to get away with that anymore though.. Workout mirrors are also frequently dirty.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I agree LA doesn’t have as good of a selection as Gold’s. I don’t think any gym does. LA can be nasty too. Frequent problem at mine is they didn’t refill the hand soap frequently enough. They won’t be able to get away with that anymore though.. Workout mirrors are also frequently dirty.
I feel ya man! Gyms will need to step WAY tf up,...The question is, will they??

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Glad this recomp went well for you. You know your body better than anyone else so I am curious to think how you think you would have responded if you did this same cycle at your 3k maintenance calorie level?

I found your thread searching for Mdiaz because I am interested in using this compound, minus the calorie cut. I have been on a very low carb "diet" for over a decade (not so much a diet anymore) with 2-4 cheat days/month. I am not interested in compounds that require continuous carbs but am looking for muscle preservation + fat loss.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
End of week 7. Dropped 4 and a half pounds and down another 1.2 percent body fat in a week. Down to 17.1 percent body fat at 185 pounds. Worked out at the gym for the first time this week. Was good to be back. Many of the lifts I wasn’t able to do from working out at home I did at the gym for the first time since being on cycle and I was very surprised at how much additional al weight I was able to lift. Cycle ends Thursday than bloodwork on Friday. Am just going to continue the Methyldiazirnol until the end of the cycle. Only major side is frequent nighttime urination from prostate enlargement.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
End of week 8. This is the end of my cycle. I ended up dropping 2 percent body fat for the whole cycle down to 187 pounds. Not as much as I would have liked, but a win is a win. And it is 2 steps forward not back. I will be running these same compounds in another cut for my next cycle. I am especially pleased with the Methyldiazironol. I had lipid and liver bloods done yesterday and will post the results once they come in. Below is my before and after pics-
6B5A81E5-4CC1-4AA7-A859-85A6B3BEF816.jpeg
0F716164-6592-4E52-95BC-164CD3E76791.jpeg

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am pleased with my lab results. I ran 3 compounds and for Cholesterol my LDL and Triglycerides were in range and only my HDL was out of range. Also, I ran Methyldiazirnol which is methylated for 8 weeks and for liver values only my ALT was out range (and barely so). Methyldiazirnol in my opinion is not a harsh steroid despite being methylated.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wow extremely impressive transformation dude . You look way leaner and abs got deeper cuts now

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That glucose is kinda scary bro!
I always test like that range even off compounds. Nothing to do with them. I get my physical after being off for 2 months of compounds and test that way. It is only very slightly out of range so my Dr. says it doesn’t justify meds. Also, I didn’t fast prior to bloodwork too.