Melanotan II dose for flatlined libido

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes. Technology is always improving and you are young so I wouldn't lose hope. You never know you might come across something unexpected that tickles your fancy.
Right now i am digging into some info and trying to fill in the missing hormonal pathways. I mean if i have libido off cycle and then it dies shortly after starting, it may be linked to a lost compound. Dhea and pregnenolone coulr restore it as they are primary precursors. I need to solve this asap.

Stopped responding to hcg unfortunately gotta give this time off otherwise it used to work fine at restoring my libido on cycle.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Right now i am digging into some info and trying to fill in the missing hormonal pathways. I mean if i have libido off cycle and then it dies shortly after starting, it may be linked to a lost compound. Dhea and pregnenolone coulr restore it as they are primary precursors. I need to solve this asap.

Stopped responding to hcg unfortunately gotta give this time off otherwise it used to work fine at restoring my libido on cycle.
Maybe it's time to go natty for a bit and see if you can achieve homeostasis. Like someone said above, erection is not needed for ejaculation. Simply placing a vibrator or massager at the base of your pee pee will accomplish that. I think routine ejaculation will force your body to produce what it needs.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just an update regarding pt 141. Well it works better than mt2 but still wouldnt recommend.

Took 0.3mg as a trial dose. Flushing and felt horny next morning.
Then said fuk it and took 2mg 8 hours before i planned to have sex. Got diarrhea and boner was marginally better. No crazy horniness or anything. I want my 16 yo body back ☹

Still had major difficulty getting it up and was going soft inside. But it killed my orgasm and i didnt even realize that i finished, only felt a warm feeling nothing normal.

Still, it was an improvement, as normally i cant get erection at all and now i managed to get like 70%, still flimsy but just enough to penetrate.

So overall due to diarrhea and low effectiveness, i wouldnt recommend pt 141.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Trufitnessman2022 Supplement Logs 3
Trufitnessman2022 Supplement Logs 0
MadStax Anabolics 4
Codybenz Anabolics 18
Kronic Supplements 8