Megadosing bulk testofen,Divanil,Rhodiola

ntrlmuscle

ntrlmuscle

Awards
Ok, have been on the following for the last month and a couple days ago added the testofen. I decided to make a journal of my thoughts since including the Testofen

Bulk Testofen:800mg x 4/day

Bulk Nettle Extract:400mg x 4/day
Bulk Rhodiola(3%):300mg x 4/day
Coleus Forskolin(20%) 80mg x 4/day

Other supps i take year round
ALCAR
Taurine
DiCreatine Malate
ZMA
Multivitamin
Calcium
Relora

since adding Tfen:
Strength:no change
Aggression:notable increase already...i'm usually EXTREMELY chill/reserved. may be a fluke, will monitor as time goes on
Libido:no change
Fat loss:none visible, but actually, what prompted me to post this was the bloating i have noticed in the past couple of days

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Too much rhodiola has the opposite effect, so I wouldn't mega-dose it.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Isn't divanil a specific extract of nettle? I don't believe bulk nettle is the same as divanil or at least thats what i'm under the assumption of.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Isn't divanil a specific extract of nettle? I don't believe bulk nettle is the same as divanil or at least thats what i'm under the assumption of.
Most of the bulk nettle is standardized for the DTH.

ntrlmuscle

ntrlmuscle

Awards
yes, hindsight i should have distributed my 000 size caps differently on the nettle/rhod/coleus.

Didnt work out yesterday but agression was about the same and bloat actually seemed a bit worse despite more cardio/less calories over the past week.

Today:
Strength: no change, intensity up
agression: still above avg.
libido: no change
fat loss: none apparent, vascularity increased but bloat around midsection increased as well

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yes, hindsight i should have distributed my 000 size caps differently on the nettle/rhod/coleus.

Didnt work out yesterday but agression was about the same and bloat actually seemed a bit worse despite more cardio/less calories over the past week.

Today:
Strength: no change, intensity up
agression: still above avg.
libido: no change
fat loss: none apparent, vascularity increased but bloat around midsection increased as well
How the Testofen treating you?

ntrlmuscle

ntrlmuscle

Awards
How the Testofen treating you?
been sick the past week so my results are likely skewed. bloat has subsided and aggression has as well. now that i am well,again, i am curious to see how it goes in the coming weeks.

A

anapolack2

Awards
im interested too....ill be watching this log

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
might want to add an AI when taking that much testofen, or at least i would add one in.