ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Never heard of the ingredient in it. It's cheap enough to try if you wanted to. I have been using Letrone, a strong natural AI, and really enjoying it.

SwoleMax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
A lot of the reviews are from people that simply used the product and didn't get any estrogen sides , so to them , that means it works great. But to smart people , that's not a very good standard of proof . It's the same thing with a lot of natural estrogen blockers . Guys using prohormones don't get any estrogen sides so therefore they think the product works great and give it great reviews.

Last edited:
Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've wondered about this stuff too. There seems to be a lot estro blockers, test boosters, stuff with steroid like names from poland but they all look garbage with herbal ingredients I've never heard of so I'm very sceptical. But who knows maybe they have all the good stuff over there and we're just not up on it

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A lot of the reviews are from people that simply used the product and didn't get any estrogen sides , so to them , that means it works great. But to smart people , that's not a very good standard of proof . It's the same thing with a lot of natural estrogen blockers . Guys using prohormnes don't get any estrogen sides so therefore they think the product works great and give it great reviews.
I second this

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've wondered about this stuff too. There seems to be a lot estro blockers, test boosters, stuff with steroid like names from poland but they all look garbage with herbal ingredients I've never heard of so I'm very sceptical. But who knows maybe they have all the good stuff over there and we're just not up on it
The active in Letrone is a natural extract and 100 percent is verified to work, through studies, and blood work. Me using it 2 times per day was too strong, so I've been dosing 1 every other day. You can get a good natural product if it is extracted properly, and the extract is verified to do what is claimed.

Renew1

Renew1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The active in Letrone is a natural extract and 100 percent is verified to work, through studies, and blood work. Me using it 2 times per day was too strong, so I've been dosing 1 every other day. You can get a good natural product if it is extracted properly, and the extract is verified to do what is claimed.
I can't see your signature. You must be a rep. :)

Nobody has stepped forward to say that they know anything about this specific product/compound.
@nostrum420 do you recognize this?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I can't see your signature. You must be a rep. :)

Nobody has stepped forward to say that they know anything about this specific product/compound.
@nostrum420 do you recognize this?
I am a rep. But do a search for bloodwork and Letrone, and you will see others evidence of e2 reduction. Me, when I was taking 2 a day, I was getting super try, seeing a lot more striations, and had to cut dose to 1 a day, and then 1 every other day. And I used formestane in the past, enjoyed it.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’ve developed a theory over the years that I call “Ol Faithful is the only one for me.”
It means I don’t go out reading any kind of marketing advertisements to decide what drugs I want to use. I do the research on what’s available to me via forums and other online research I do not take any information from the seller. Then I find a reputable brand for which I’ll use.
Generally, if no one has heard of it or tried it, it’s because it’s worthless.
An even better way is to describe your goals in a thread and what you’re willing to do or use(no needles, nothing illegal, nothing suppressive etc) go off recommendation. You’ll find 2-3 people will recommend the same thing.
I ABSOLUTELY LOATHE THE FITNESS SUPPLEMENT INDUSTRY AND THEIR CLAIMS.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ve developed a theory over the years that I call “Ol Faithful is the only one for me.”
It means I don’t go out reading any kind of marketing advertisements to decide what drugs I want to use. I do the research on what’s available to me via forums and other online research I do not take any information from the seller. Then I find a reputable brand for which I’ll use.
Generally, if no one has heard of it or tried it, it’s because it’s worthless.
An even better way is to describe your goals in a thread and what you’re willing to do or use(no needles, nothing illegal, nothing suppressive etc) go off recommendation. You’ll find 2-3 people will recommend the same thing.
I ABSOLUTELY LOATHE THE FITNESS SUPPLEMENT INDUSTRY AND THEIR CLAIMS.
Best general advice here. I realized that the answer is never the one-of, Russian secret special new ingredient to be the answer. Follow successful people who came before you and save the time experimenting too much.

For example, if I know I can get exemestane from a RC I reasonably trust for basically the same price as a natty supp, and I’m not natty, it doesn’t make sense for me to try Letrone when I know exem works better for similar cost.

On the subject of Letrone specifically, it does work - I believe the average e2 drop was 7-9points at 2 caps per day. I have used it and it did lower estrogen, but more than that modest decrease I noticed it also dried me and my joints out. I looked tighter and sounded like Rice Krispies. It also MAY have lipid & glucose benefits. A great option for someone natty trying to look their best - even 1 cap daily works well for this. A bad option for controlling gyno on Dbol, if that helps, although better than nothing.

I have not heard of the original product in question.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Best general advice here. I realized that the answer is never the one-of, Russian secret special new ingredient to be the answer. Follow successful people who came before you and save the time experimenting too much.

For example, if I know I can get exemestane from a RC I reasonably trust for basically the same price as a natty supp, and I’m not natty, it doesn’t make sense for me to try Letrone when I know exem works better for similar cost.

On the subject of Letrone specifically, it does work - I believe the average e2 drop was 7-9points at 2 caps per day. I have used it and it did lower estrogen, but more than that modest decrease I noticed it also dried me and my joints out. I looked tighter and sounded like Rice Krispies. It also MAY have lipid & glucose benefits. A great option for someone natty trying to look their best - even 1 cap daily works well for this. A bad option for controlling gyno on Dbol, if that helps, although better than nothing.

Exactly. I’m not opposed at all to good supplementation from great fitness supp companies. I think Inhibit-P is a phenomenal product for most situations and I’ve used it quite regularly. But in the same way, If I needed to gain 20lbs, I will use Dbol (as most have for 50 years), over some new supplement that CLAIMS I will gain 20lbs but no ones heard of-and I wouldn’t use Inhibit-P to control 600mg Deca. I would use what’s been around and works. OTC or not. Tried and tested by thousands.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

And I would recommend aromasin for someone using test or dbol over a natural AI.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Azov Cycle Logs 0
Supplements 7
Anabolics 9
lifter2005 Anabolics 5
Anabolics 8