Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I gotta find where I was at before the silverback when I was just on a little test but I'm 100% sure I can do 315 for 3 maybe 4, I've added like 25lbs to my 3rep max on bench without even realising it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Looking for some opinions guys. When I decided to hop back on gear my plan was blast n cruise but im kinda being forced to pct. Does anyone think it's reckless to grab something like 4 andro or transdermal trest or dermacrine and coast on one of those for a few weeks till I get some more test? I also have some left over rad140 I could do at a stupid low dose like 5 to 8 mg for 3 to 4 weeks on top of 1 of the options I listed above. Or do I just stick with pct and start back on a trt dose of test when I get some more. My mind is not set on it so I'd like to hear what everyone thinks.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking for some opinions guys. When I decided to hop back on gear my plan was blast n cruise but im kinda being forced to pct. Does anyone think it's reckless to grab something like 4 andro or transdermal trest or dermacrine and coast on one of those for a few weeks till I get some more test? I also have some left over rad140 I could do at a stupid low dose like 5 to 8 mg for 3 to 4 weeks on top of 1 of the options I listed above. Or do I just stick with pct and start back on a trt dose of test when I get some more. My mind is not set on it so I'd like to hear what everyone thinks.
Cruise on low dose Trest. Preferably injectable but TD has a plenty long enough half life. It’s fantastic for cruising until you get more test.
Otherwise I’d take clomid/torem over andros or dermacrine

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Cruise on low dose Trest. Preferably injectable but TD has a plenty long enough half life. It’s fantastic for cruising until you get more test.
Otherwise I’d take clomid/torem over andros or dermacrine
If I could find the injectable I would do that. My lol bro has some transdermal and I can grab the oral from medfit. Was thinking maybe 1 pump in morning transdermal which I think is 25mg have to double check, 25mg oral pre workout in the afternoons. And maybe 5mg of rad and 12.5mg exem daily.

Any1 else?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Rad lowers my estrogen a lil bit so it would be a good add on though I prefer 20+mg a day

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Low dose Trest is perfect; it was designed for male birth control/HRT. Don’t use Rad in the cruise. It hurts your lipids (like all orals), which are already a mess from Silverback. This will be easier on your body than the stress of restarting and give your bloods time to clean out.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Low dose Trest is perfect; it was designed for male birth control/HRT. Don’t use Rad in the cruise. It hurts your lipids (like all orals), which are already a mess from Silverback. This will be easier on your body than the stress of restarting and give your bloods time to clean out.
I think il pick up some gw and do trest for a lil while with it. Gw should help lipids and I might still throw mk at this. Because trest has no dht conversion I might put a pump of dermacrine on the bean bag 1x a day. Is it benifitial? Idk but my broscience degree says it is in my head

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also 1 more quick question. Going to my buddies gym Monday to test 1rep max on bench and deadlift. Took yesterday and today off. Should I take tomorrow off too? I'm getting bored and itching to go back to the gym

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So I havnt taken anything in the past 2 days. Maxed out on bench today. A legit slow negative with a pause at the bottem. 315 went up easy and 325 was a little shakey but I did it with no spot. 335 I unracked and reracked it without attempting. I feel good with 325 it is a all time pr and I wanted to end without failing so that's that. Gonna max deadlift tomorrow and cruise on some trest starting wedensday at whatever I feel is the absolute lowest effective dose to feel good on

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
On a side note. Only negative I have right now is being tired feeling. No sexual sides or testicular shrinkage what so ever. I almost feel I could stop everything cold and recovery would be no issue but I'm not gonna do that.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I just saw this but it’s good that you rested a few days before maxing out - this decays some of the general fatigue you have in training from ongoing exercise.

Congrats on the lifetime PR! Bet the deadlift goes well Wednesday too.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I just saw this but it’s good that you rested a few days before maxing out - this decays some of the general fatigue you have in training from ongoing exercise.

Congrats on the lifetime PR! Bet the deadlift goes well Wednesday too.
Felt really good. I knew when I maxed out I was going to treat it like if it was a powerlifting meet and do a real controlled rep so I set my goal at 305 and hoped to get 315. By the time I got to 295 I knew 315 was gonna be doable and it went up easy. 325 is where I'm leaving it and I'm gonna work on programming to get a 350 to 370 bench by christmas. At least that's my goal. I will update 1 more time for deadlift and when I figure out what's up I will start a thread on something else. Thanks for following this thread I hacked lol. Just having guys checking in was motivation to work harder then I would have with all the things that went wrong I probably would have threw in the towel early

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Deadlift was 435 no belt no wraps or anything. My grip is not strong enough to go any higher and I definitely need more lower back strength. I'm disappointed with that number but I didn't put nearly as much work in on that as I did with bench.

Adios amigos

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great numbers bro.
Cardarine and Trest, especially if you can throw a little Proviron in is a really solid cruise. You can lean out and continue increasing in size and strength. It’s an impressive stack.
My good cholesterol is damn near in range again on only 3 weeks of GW. And I’ve been on Trest Ace and Proviron the whole crusie.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Great numbers bro.
Cardarine and Trest, especially if you can throw a little Proviron in is a really solid cruise. You can lean out and continue increasing in size and strength. It’s an impressive stack.
My good cholesterol is damn near in range again on only 3 weeks of GW. And I’ve been on Trest Ace and Proviron the whole crusie.
That's the plan. Cruise/recomp/and try to keep the numbers moving up

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Matthersby what’s your thought on trest ace TD in cruise instead of injections? PRE has it. @Renew1 I think I saw you liked it a lot too? Could you chime in?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@Matthersby what’s your thought on trest ace TD in cruise instead of injections? PRE has it. @Renew1 I think I saw you liked it a lot too? Could you chime in?
It’s not the same animal, but it is. It’ll do what Trest does so I think it’s great. I don’t get the oral though. Too short of half life and not impressive enough. You could cruise td though, it’s great test-less or with TRT. I have never used something so lab friendly, my cholesterol and hematocrit are simply unaffected by the stuff making me cruise it all the time. I’ve pretty much added it between cycles now.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s not the same animal, but it is. It’ll do what Trest does so I think it’s great. I don’t get the oral though. Too short of half life and not impressive enough. You could cruise td though, it’s great test-less or with TRT. I have never used something so lab friendly, my cholesterol and hematocrit are simply unaffected by the stuff making me cruise it all the time. I’ve pretty much added it between cycles now.
I meant the stuff pre is selling it seems new to me... liquid?? 7-Alpha Ace

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I meant the stuff pre is selling it seems new to me... liquid?? 7-Alpha Ace
You want their TD, not the oral liquid.
I haven't pinned Trest Ace yet, so I can't make an accurate comparison to TD, but the oil has to be wayyy stronger in effects. And from what I've heard, it is.

That being said, Trest Ace TD is pretty awesome (and is an incredibly strong steroid, so proper precautions should be taken, unless you want bad effects. :) )

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You want their TD, not the oral liquid.
I haven't pinned Trest Ace yet, so I can't make an accurate comparison to TD, but the oil has to be wayyy stronger in effects. And from what I've heard, it is.

That being said, Trest Ace TD is pretty awesome (and is an incredibly strong steroid, so proper precautions should be taken, unless you want bad effects. :) )
It’s actually why I was thinking about their stuff. I wanna use it during my cruise so I’d rather have trest a little less strong. Otherwise I’d just pin it. What should be expected from their transdermal? Just strength or is it building any lean tissue?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s actually why I was thinking about their stuff. I wanna use it during my cruise so I’d rather have trest a little less strong. Otherwise I’d just pin it. What should be expected from their transdermal? Just strength or is it building any lean tissue?
Both.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I didn’t need anything stronger than Arimidex moderate dose on NPP/test, do you think I should get caber/prami for the trest? What’s your advice on this 🧐

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I didn’t need anything stronger than Arimidex moderate dose on NPP/test, do you think I should get caber/prami for the trest? What’s your advice on this 🧐
I always advise keeping some on hand ... Caber, or even Inhibit-P for TD. Better to have it and not need it ...

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I always advise keeping some on hand ... Caber, or even Inhibit-P for TD. Better to have it and not need it ...
Oh ya i always have all kind of stuff at home in case. I was wondering if I should low dose from the get go since I never use trest before

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I always advise keeping some on hand ... Caber, or even inhibit-P for TD. Better to have it and not need it ...
Oh ya i always have all kind of stuff at home in case. I was wondering if I should low dose from the get go since I never use trest before
I don't personally advise it .... Unless you're really concerned about it, then you could run some Inhibit-P (or similar) if you wanted.
However ...... Things like this can be a little user specific.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ralox. It works the best, but a combo of AI, Inhibit-P and nolva always worked too. It’s finicky stuff, you just gotta find what will make your boobs not grow, and for me and several other ralox covers the bases.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 23
Supplements 2
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 7