mawa's nostalgic return

mawalega

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So I thought I'd do something for personal motivation and basically to look back on possibly later. I enjoy working out but I've been slacking the past few years. This will just be a place to randomly log photos of my progress of getting fit and maybe more.

I'm 5 10 or 11, currently 199 lbs today 11/21/20, 31 years old and have been lifting since probably 10th grade or 15ish.

I don't cycle hard or heavy. I've only ran 1 cycle of pinning, test e at 300mgs/wk for about 8 weeks in 2013 and a short list of oral compounds over the years. I do find that powders or chemicals can have such great effect on people fascinating so I try and learn as much as I can.

Its kind of taboo but I do still pulse orals.. I started on the 10th or the first pic on an epistane pulse after about two months of home gym when the gyms reopened after 4+ years of very little serious/continuous lifting other than work.

Cheers.

edit: the 3/19 and 7/18 is month/year others are month/day... Just showing I fell off the ball hard lol

Attachments

Last edited:
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good one man.

Is it just the angles, or do you have long arms?

mawalega

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Good one man.

Is it just the angles, or do you have long arms?
Haha I do have a longer torso but prob just the angle I tried to position myself so I would remember to do as close to the same in process... Could have done better lol

Reactions: Nac
mawalega

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've been "over reaching" heavily the past few weeks. Lots of supersets and full body workouts nearly everyday. This week I plan to get back to a push pull legs.

I do not deadlift and only front squat due to a bad lower disk I believe. After a rough car accident, if I go heavy my back will "slip" to the side and tighten up for nearly a month. It gets so bad that it is hard to move and breathe at times so i have given it up unfortunately.

I'll be starting 3ad at 75 mgs daily and continue pulsing epi (20mgs right now prob won't go higher/ 3 to 4 times a week) this week as well. I'm running cardarine for the first time at 10mgs for 45 days with about 10 days left as well.

Last edited:
mawalega

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Dailies:

CL Orange triad
Sensoril
L theanine
Astragalus
CEL cycle assist
Agmatine
Tadalafil

Most of the time:

Spirulina
Tudca
Ksm66
Zma
Whey
Bulk nac
Low dose preg
Fish oil
Coq10

Serms/ai's on hand if needed and I will pct after the cycle.

Last edited:
mawalega

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
This morning pump. Fasted mostly, avocado, some cottage cheese, and a little milk and sitting in the sauna rn. Forgot how the sauna really works magic on the skin.. Switched back to a split type workout but do light weight on off days. Today was legs and I threw in 30/20/10x135 bench just cause I felt like a little upper body pump. 3ad seems nice and mild. I upped to 100mgs and fell like it hardens me some throughout the day but I have just started so it may be placebo.

Attachments

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Can you explain how you are pulsing the epi?

mawalega

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Can you explain how you are pulsing the epi?
Sure.... Just a side note I don't recommend it and believe it may be best for many to run a normal cycle and I don't want anyone to think I'm doing this to get away without doing a pct. I will pct and fully expect to my test levels to be shutdown or nearly in the end.

I've ran m w f most of the time I've done epi but this time I'm doing 3 to 4 on with 3 days off.... Not concrete and I like to dose prew so I may do a variation later.... Mainly dependent with how I'm recovering/feeling/life.

Last edited:
mawalega

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I felt a bit hot so I just checked my bp. It's not crazy but my top number is much less than ideal. I've been off my lisinopril and bp has been great since I stopped drinking a few months ago. I'm going to most likely drop 3ad to 75 mgs but I'll test again a few times to see tomorrow. Bp has only raised recently and I just started 3ad so I believe I can attribute it to that for now since I haven't dosed epi for two days as well.

Forced myself to eat more tonight. After a protein shake my appetite was pretty suppressed. I've always had a hard time eating but I managed to get in a definite few more hundred calories before bed.

Also found an old bottle of BPS sustain alpha in the house. I pumped out 2 squirts and seems fine so prob use it just to use it soon lol

Attachments

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I used primordials sustain alpha. I remember it being feel good

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ya same feeling that I could remember when I put some on to see if it went bad. Not sure what's changed in iconic, if anything, but has always been a nice feel good product.

Thanks for the support bro!
For sure man.
ive been super interested in pulsing Epi but have not found very many logs or info on the subject.
looks like you had decent results

Last edited:
mawalega

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
For sure man.
ive been super interested in pulsing Epi but have not found very many longs or info on the subject.
looks like you had decent results
Ya I feel like I respond very well. I don't do it for straight mass gain mentality but more of a side prevention forethought. Everytime I've ran it Ive ran low and a little longer with maintainable, steady gains. I think when "epi strong" was around they were 15mg caps so 30 mgs would be the most I believe I've ever taken. Lots of controversy and debate surrounding pulsing so I didn't want to focus too much on it but I'll be honest with what I'm doing.

Clysdale2001

Clysdale2001

Awards
So I thought I'd do something for personal motivation and basically to look back on possibly later. I enjoy working out but I've been slacking the past few years. This will just be a place to randomly log photos of my progress of getting fit and maybe more.

I'm 5 10 or 11, currently 199 lbs today 11/21/20, 31 years old and have been lifting since probably 10th grade or 15ish.

I don't cycle hard or heavy. I've only ran 1 cycle of pinning, test e at 300mgs/wk for about 8 weeks in 2013 and a short list of oral compounds over the years. I do find that powders or chemicals can have such great effect on people fascinating so I try and learn as much as I can.

Its kind of taboo but I do still pulse orals.. I started on the 10th or the first pic on an epistane pulse after about two months of home gym when the gyms reopened after 4+ years of very little serious/continuous lifting other than work.

Cheers.

edit: the 3/19 and 7/18 is month/year others are month/day... Just showing I fell off the ball hard lol
Great transition man, nice work

mawalega

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Great transition man, nice work
Thank you bro. I do believe much of now is muscle memory but I do weight more than I have ever and hope to gain some lbm. I'm not into straight strength so I kind of just play it as I go with a trade off on physical asthetics but the latter being more in mind for myself.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Just wondering if you got the pulse idea from that old thread in here with Dr. D?

mawalega

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Happy & interested to follow
Glad to see you man, I respect much of your opinion and input.

Just wondering if you got the pulse idea from that old thread in here with Dr. D?
Ya dr.d is were I got the idea from. He put out the original post right near when I began looking into hormonal peds... Unfortunately this was after one cycle of IDS mass tabs when I had no idea what they were. Had some sides, didn't do a pct, and decided to invest some time to learn.

mawalega

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I didn't expect to train today but won't make it much this weekend, fishing, and having two thanksgivings so I made some time. Bench is coming back strong. Today I did 135,185,225 x5 275x4 295x2 then repeat down and final burn out of 135 to start a mainly chest/tri day. I feel like I can do more but I don't have anyone spot me since I feel like I cheat myself when I do lol. Not smart I know. I've done it for years and gotten good at throwing the bar to the side if need be.. only happened once or twice lol

When I start hitting 3 plates I will ask for a spot, but im half scared because I ripped my left pec years ago (felt like 3 rubber bands popping) at 315x2 but I was about 20 lbs lighter back then

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So maybe what you are saying subconsciously is you should use a spotter when you want to push so you don’t tear anymore pecs??

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Whats the reasoning for solely utilizing EPI for the pulse? Is it the half life or something?

mawalega

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So maybe what you are saying subconsciously is you should use a spotter when you want to push so you don’t tear anymore pecs??
Yes 100 percent. I have been getting my father back into the gym so he often goes with me now. I need to stop being hardheaded. When I workout I'm not one to socialize, I put on my headphones and don't bs, just work, short rest, repeat. I'm just being stubborn.... When it tore I did have my bud spotting but I was like don't touch it till I say lol I was late 😅

Last edited:
mawalega

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Whats the reasoning for solely utilizing EPI for the pulse? Is it the half life or something?
Yes mostly. Epi has a half life of around 8 hours, iirc, so it makes it a decent candidate for the pulse method.... I do have superdrol but I wanted to start slow. Might run it later, might go another route....

Usually I'd dose early and the days off I'd get a nice rebound effect like mentioned in the og thread. I don't expect any of that really since I'm kind of doing weird stuff with 3ad ed supplemented with an epi pulse, but did experience the norm while I was not on 3ad this time

Planning 2 bottles of 3ad and epi pulse throughout right now.

Since I found the sustain I'll throw that in before bed, after a shower on "off days" and maybe it'll help the boys since I don't believe 3ad to be super suppressive, but not really that important if it doesn't pan out.

Last edited:
mawalega

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Bp is sitting at 150-140 / <85 after working out so I guess I'll keep an eye on it and keep the 3ad at 100mgs.

mawalega

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Lately I've been right under 120/80 but TBH I haven't checked in about 2 weeks I'll make a note to this week. I do have lisinopril on hand though. Maybe I should just start taking it again... I'm about half either way right now, not opposed but rather not if not needed of course.

I'll report the reading over the next couple days.

Last edited:
mawalega

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I appreciate the encouragement @Hyde to check the bp. I would have let it ride for a few more days if left alone. Decided to get back on the med since I was sitting at the same numbers this morning, 20mgs for now and will go to 20x2, like prescribed if need be. Don't want to jump straight back to 40 since I use to be much higher ~170/100 and 40mgs would drop me to normal.

Carbed up last night and woke up at 199... Body is feeling very full today. Can't wait to get to dinner. I'm sore but had some time share points that need to be burned so I extended the fishing spot, I'll be heading to gym for a lighter workout.

I don't really pose so I believe Im flexing different back muscles but just threw them in there since I had an old one too.

Attachments

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes mostly. Epi has a half life of around 8 hours, iirc, so it makes it a decent candidate for the pulse method.... I do have superdrol but I wanted to start slow. Might run it later, might go another route.... When I move I'll pin since I can just walk to a pharm and get everything needed so its all up in the air with covid effect on overseas travel and visas, etc

Usually I'd dose early and the days off I'd get a nice rebound effect like mentioned in the og thread. I don't expect any of that really since I'm kind of doing weird stuff with 3ad ed supplemented with an epi pulse, but did experience the norm while I was not on 3ad this time

Planning 2 bottles of 3ad and epi pulse throughout right now.

Since I found the sustain I'll throw that in before bed, after a shower on "off days" and maybe it'll help the boys since I don't believe 3ad to be super suppressive, but not really that important if it doesn't pan out.
Do you like the 4 on 3 off or the every other day epi pulse better?

mawalega

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Do you like the 4 on 3 off or the every other day epi pulse better?
Its been awhile so I have to go off memory. I'd say it would depend on what you wanted to do. If I run another epi pulse solo I'd run it mwf (not eod, 3 days a week, ss here, off for a nice rebound with big balls ime, one day off didn't produce the same for me). I felt better and more normal I guess?

In the past I never used any preworkout really. It was rare and far in between. Now I feel like I'm getting a little lethargic and need to dose some preg and drink an energy drink on occasion.... This may just be age or some other factor (like Ltheanine or sensoril as dailies) but I have noticed it although its nothing crazy like if I chose to run ed I believe.

I feel more on and it feels a bit more harsh running it 4/3. Like I said I like to be conservative so I'd run it mwf if done again.

Last edited:
mawalega

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So decided to play with intake a bit. I don't count calories or anything in detail. I don't usually eat many carbs and just keep protein intake high. I also drink 2 gallons of 2% milk in 3 to 4 days easy, dislike chocolate, and don't really ever crave sweets. Going to eat like crazy, like yesterday, for another 2 days then slow it down a bit and do some un-strict carb cycling while away. It'll be fun to experiment since I've never been over 200.

While gone I won't be doing much working out so I have been pushing the limits on recovery... A main reason why I don't think I'm feeling bloated after a **** ton of food. No epi dosing while away as well so I be on 3ad solo for a week.

Today I weighed in at 201 and everything is dense, full and does not feel too heavy on the stomach so why not.

Last edited:
mawalega

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Still away and haven't worked out since last post. I felt lethargic, and slept a bit too much and so stopped all "prohormones" for I believe 4 days... I have a bunch of clomid 25 mgs so I popped one a day just for s&g. I never feel bad, emotional, or any negative sides on less than <26mgs ime.

Felt good again and dosed today. Looking for a local gym atm since it's raining all day today 😔. The break gave my body a nice time to heal and look much more defined in the legs.

Going to go ham today and do a bunch of supersets till failure and then continue vacation unless the weather stays crap.

Believe I'll start taking the epi mwf and see if I can avoid some lethargy. The 3ad incorporated brought it on much faster and harder.

I've never been specific but I'm taking rpn's havoc not ibe or another clone if it matters.

Will update in a couple days when I get back home.

Last edited:
mawalega

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well with the 3AD you are now on a real cycle, with administration of exogenous hormones daily.
Yes I expected it but was hoping to get away a bit longer as I would with a straight pulse. With mwf I really never got the lazy feeling and if anything I'd just dose 2x a week occasionally.

I'll debate with myself how to go on... A 2 week on/2 week off with test boosters/low dose ai/serm during off might be a "better" route..

During the time off I did get some "rebound" and nuts felt fuller on 3 and 4th day so I prob caught it early.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sean1332 Company Promotions 207