Matthersby's shifting gears Test, Tren, Epi

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm an impulsive guy. I am 3 weeks into a 5 week recomp but I think I'm going to push harder. Put on way too much bf this last year and I can't justify continuing bulking with my body fat too high. So, here's where I was:
Prop 300/week
Epi 40/day
letro .6 EOD
Here's what's I am going to do to kick it up a notch:
Sust+prop 650/week
Epi 40/40/40/40/40/40
T-Var 0/0/30/30/30/30/45/45
Letro .6/day
Hcg 300 iu MWF
P5P 100/day + L-dopa 320/day
PCT:
Torem(running 5 weeks since this cycles going over my limit of 10 weeks)
90/60/60/30/30
Reduce XT
LGI Rehab

All the usual supports for bp, lipid, prostate and liver.

For someone reluctant to use Tren, this seems like the way to go. The doses are modest but I wouldn't mind feedback regarding them.

Thanks guys. ;)

Mystere3

Awards
Hm, looks good.

Are you doing any cardio with this? One way to ensure fat loss is prowler work with weighted vest and lots of weighted vest walks.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO trendione at less than 60mg/day is a waste. I'd start at 60mg/day and probably up it to 90mg/day at some point.

Mystere3

Awards
IMO trendione at less than 60mg/day is a waste. I'd start at 60mg/day and probably up it to 90mg/day at some point.
I'd agree with this, probably also may want to look into gw/s4/osta after the cycle, maybe igf-lr3 also.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll start the T-Var at 45/day and move up weekly if it treats me well. I've never used ANY 19-nor and swore I'd never use Tren so very new to this.

TDEE is 4300ish so I'm going to drop cals to just 3900 and add 3 HIIT sessions/week, and 1 long distance run. Also do some faster paced workouts.
Also doing a micro-fast IF M-Fridays.

Thanks for the input guys. I blew my wad already for the next 5 cycles but igf-1Lr3 is on the list soon. I don't do much stims so just gear/diet/cardio and a few tricks is my mission for now.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Think I'm going to log this run even though I'm 3 weeks into it. I have a pic from February that's pretty embarrassing that I'll post up for before/afters when I'm done. Currently following an IF-type program and the Epi has kicked in nicely. I'm struggling to get over 3K calories(about 3800 is 500 below maint) during my feeding window but not losing any strength or noticeable size yet but leaning out very rapidly. Tren(LGI T-Var) should be here today and I'll start it Monday. Bumped up Letro to about 1 mg/day to keep gyno at bay.

Here's the final layout for this run:
Sust@500/week MWF
Epi 40/40/40/40/40/40
T-Var 0/0/0/0/45/45/60/60/60/60
Letro 0.6-1.0
L-dopa/p5p
Liver/prostate/CV&lipid/BP supports

Yesterday calories were too low.
Feeding window started at 1 pm.
Chipotle double meat bowl brown rice
Post workout shake w honey
3/4 pound pork tenderloin/3 small potatoes w coconut oil
Cup of pistachios
Only hit 200g protein, overall cals were too low also.

I have 2 prior meniscus tears so legs are still behind but I was pleased w leg day.
Squats 135x15 225x15 315x6 ATG
Leg press 4 sets up to 630x12
Leg curls 110x15x3
Calf raises + angled leg press calf raises. 3 minute sets. High reps
I'm a low volume guy but intensity and slow controlled reps with contraction and control is key. I overtrain easily and my split allows me to hit legs twice within a week.
Since I hate cardio, I just walked home from the gym with my 30 pound pack pack. 2.1 miles

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is what concerns me most about IF and why I am only doing it on cycle. More importantly, I'm adding 15 grams of BCAA during the fast window. Hopefully this will prevent any catabolism. I'm considering doing more of a carb cycling/back loading once I finish the epi and the tren kicks in.
Or just suck it up and stick to a strict cardio/hiit schedule....

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I'll agree to this and also mention I didn't even see sides until 250mg tvar. It's a kitten compared to it's big bad wolf brother.

Mystere3

Awards
I wonder if the brand matters for this; I know some ppl are having more sides with blackstonelabs and Olympus.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I wonder if the brand matters for this; I know some ppl are having more sides with blackstonelabs and Olympus.
I was using both BSL and LGI. There may be a potency thing though because the sides came with BSL.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Really, pardon the ignorance, as tren has never interested me, but Trenavar does convert to trenbolone at a high rate? My interest in using a ph version rather than just ordering tren is to hopefully have similar effects with less sides.

Should I just start LGI's T-Var @ 60?

Mystere3

Awards
Honestly if you're trying to use it to mostly cut and you're trying to avoid prolactin related sides why not just run high dose furaza, or even better, forget epi and tren and run high dose anavar or tbol?

Sust and var or sust and tbol and you'd shred like nobody's business.

Mystere3

Awards
Var=too much $
Never considered Tbol for a recomp
There are some tbol/var liquid blends floating around that are legit, and not insanely expensive.

If you don't want to run those, furaza at 400-500 would be similar and have similarly low sides.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
you're trying to avoid prolactin related sides .
Trensomnia, night sweats, rage, and most importantly the cough were the sides I was hoping to avoid to a degree. Prolactin I can handle...

Mystere3

Awards
Tvar doesn't cause the cough. You can get the other sides though.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Tvar doesn't cause the cough. You can get the other sides though.
Ya. I knew the cough was out for sure. Thinkin 60 to start now, going up 15mg a week as long as its comfortable. I can cut on just test alone but wanted some nice dry, strong compounds to add to it.

Mystere3

Awards
Yeah it's good for cutting and the Olympus stuff is real cheap right now as well.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Ya. I knew the cough was out for sure. Thinkin 60 to start now, going up 15mg a week as long as its comfortable. I can cut on just test alone but wanted some nice dry, strong compounds to add to it.
Mast/win? Or mast superdrol/dmz. Those are pretty nice dry strong compounds.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've got most of those on hand. Just wanted to add a non-methyl to finish out this cycle. Wouldn't mind adding a few lbs while cutting as much bf as possible...
Winnie/Mast/Prop will be precontest if I do an NPC physique this year or next.