Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You couldn’t sleep for one night shivering and gave up?? Bro, hope you never have to cut weight for a comp, and your coach isn’t old school and has you pull all of your water Friday before the show.

You are capable of much, MUCH more if you can simply wrap your mind around it.

You CAN do this!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Guys this combo is so nice. This is up there with SD/Trest in terms of body composition changes. I’m hoping Thursdays check in pics really show this and I’m not too watery.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Guys this combo is so nice. This is up there with SD/Trest in terms of body composition changes. I’m hoping Thursdays check in pics really show this and I’m not too watery.
Hahaha in all seriousness i believe it is the insulin that is hitting you hard.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hahaha in all seriousness i believe it is the insulin that is hitting you hard.
It’s possible, but I don’t use it daily or even close to daily, and it’s not just size but strength that’s impressing me, and it’s half life of humalog is crazy short. It’s never given me strength gains, which I’ve had more in 2 weeks than the entire 10 on npp and high test. Mast makes me strong but I don’t remember being this strong. There’s synergy here that I don’t want to lose. Im quickly looking bigger than the end of our bulk, and in just two weeks. And the 4 week cruise I lost strength, but in two weeks I’ve quickly shot past that AND surpassed where I was on week 10 npp/test. I don’t think I can say it’s just one thing. I definitely see why everyone says no slin without gh. They are my new pb&j.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gratz on cutting down on the addiction! Mast has been catching my eye lately for the good feels, strength gains and synergy with 19nors. Curious to see how it treats you man

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Gratz on cutting down on the addiction! Mast has been catching my eye lately for the good feels, strength gains and synergy with 19nors. Curious to see how it treats you man
I’m telling you, most progress in 2 weeks than I’ve seen in a few months with Tommy. But I think it’s all 3 slin,gh,mast and double TRT dose. Thursday will show what I’m talking about so long as I’m not
Too bloated. Trest/Mast would be sick. Add in GH/humalog and I’d bet you could do some scary stuff with strength and body composition.
I’ve been discouraged for a year, but I made a move 2 weeks ago with the Kratom, now I’m
Stepping down daily, literally excited to see how much I can cut out of the next dose, and waiting an extra hour each dose to cut out one dose a day. Used to take it right at bad so I wouldn’t wake up at 5 withdrawing, now I’m skipping the 11pm dose, and waiting for an hour in the morning. I feel like I could be off painlessly in just 3 months at this rate.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m telling you, most progress in 2 weeks than I’ve seen in a few months with Tommy. But I think it’s all 3 slin,gh,mast and double TRT dose. Thursday will show what I’m talking about so long as I’m not
Too bloated. Trest/Mast would be sick. Add in GH/humalog and I’d bet you could do some scary stuff with strength and body composition.
I’ve been discouraged for a year, but I made a move 2 weeks ago with the Kratom, now I’m
Stepping down daily, literally excited to see how much I can cut out of the next dose, and waiting an extra hour each dose to cut out one dose a day. Used to take it right at bad so I wouldn’t wake up at 5 withdrawing, now I’m skipping the 11pm dose, and waiting for an hour in the morning. I feel like I could be off painlessly in just 3 months at this rate.
You got this man, time to cut that controlling cord. Who knows, might be the root of why you feel stagnant at times....?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You got this, could probably cut it a lot faster than what you are but you got to do what works for you. Whatever you believe is going to happen when you cut the cord is likely to happen so start telling yourself it was all in your head and the place you were in back then and now is different and you are in a much better place. Then when when your confidence it there cut that crap out. If you tell yourself you are going to go through withdrawals because of previous drug use then you will. The mind is powerful, so train it now and show kratom it's your bitch not the other way around.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Whatever you believe is going to happen when you cut the cord is likely to happen

If you tell yourself you are going to go through withdrawals because of previous drug use then you will.
With all I've gone through Ive started to believe this whole heartedly. Doesnt make it a lot easier but yes, you are onto something there.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Honestly matthers, mind over matter. You shouldnt mind cuz it doesn’t matter. Get angry, **** being controlled, you don’t want that and no one does. Channel that energy towards the personal and family gain. The habit that has developed wants you and the People you love downed, don’t fucking stand for it and stomp its guts out relentlessly. All that will be gained is growth from all angles. It’s going to hurt... embrace the warmth as you smother it.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IMG_1868.JPG

IMG_1870.JPG

Not loving condition currently, but weight is moving in the right direction. Woke up 241, going to bed over 245. Just telling myself this is a growth phase, this will look much better shrink wrapped. This stack I’ve noticed two things very early on:
-Strength is ridiculous. Huge increases in just a few weeks.
- carpal tunnel and swelling is far worse than I ever would have expected. I can’t make a fist until noon and my wrists are in a lot of pain. This is something I’m going to deal with because mast is not doing all of this on its own and I don’t really want to use the insulin without growth. So this may be rather unpleasant for the next few months. None of this is going to get any easier anyways. Haven’t been finding time to get to cardio and I’m certain he’s going to increase it after this weigh in. Time to step it up.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Are you believer in pyamiding up food and drugs? I definitely am.

Btw this thread for whatever reason feels like watching a reunion of old friends.

Btw i have an observation to report but didnt want to start a whole new thread. Ever since i stopped test, i have been losing strength but only in pressing movements. I am successfully maintaing leg and back strength but i lost 40lbs on my OHP and 50lbs on my close grip bench.
Coincidentally, those are movements that my strength exploded in during cycle. I guess it was "artificial strength" from all the AR activations in shoulders and chest 😂.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Btw this thread for whatever reason feels like watching a reunion of old friends.

Btw i have an observation to report but didnt want to start a whole new thread. Ever since i stopped test, i have been losing strength but only in pressing movements. I am successfully maintaing leg and back strength but i lost 40lbs on my OHP and 50lbs on my close grip bench.
Coincidentally, those are movements that my strength exploded in during cycle. I guess it was "artificial strength" from all the AR activations in shoulders and chest .
And because you are losing leverage/size (water & muscle) in those areas. My arms and upper body are always MUCH juicier on cycle compared to the bump the lower body gets. And accordingly, pressing falls off the most post-cycle. This is completely normal.

@Matthersby back and arms looking bigger for sure here

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Coincidentally, those are movements that my strength exploded in during cycle. I guess it was "artificial strength" from all the AR activations in shoulders and chest .
And because you are losing leverage/size (water & muscle) in those areas. My arms and upper body are always MUCH juicier on cycle compared to the bump the lower body gets. And accordingly, pressing falls off the most post-cycle. This is completely normal.

@Matthersby back and arms looking bigger for sure here

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Man you get bigger each update. As you stated - for some water weight - but it doesnt look like you've gained an ounce of fat?!? Are you actually leaning up during the gain?

Your going to be ready to smoke everyone at that show brutha

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks my friend. I’m super critical but like getting some size. I am excited to be 6-8 weeks from cutting back on food and getting lean.
GF is accusing me of being on way more gear than I usually admit to. Which is a great sign for me. I don’t discuss insulin at all with her. I just keep saying it’s a big TRT dose, she’s not buying it

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Presses are the first to go. And pyramiding is the best way with everything. Progressive overload not immediate overload. Food drugs everything

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks my friend. I’m super critical but like getting some size. I am excited to be 6-8 weeks from cutting back on food and getting lean.
GF is accusing me of being on way more gear than I usually admit to. Which is a great sign for me. I don’t discuss insulin at all with her. I just keep saying it’s a big TRT dose, she’s not buying it
“A big TRT dose” 🤣🤣🤣

This is why there are people that still believe pro bodybuilders can be natural So does she never know when you’re on blast? I guess my household is pretty atypical, where we both compete and I handle all the supplement protocols.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
“A big TRT dose” 🤣🤣🤣

This is why there are people that still believe pro bodybuilders can be natural So does she never know when you’re on blast? I guess my household is pretty atypical, where we both compete and I handle all the supplement protocols.
Not really. Past the honeymoon stage so I just tell her I’m taking extra test. Easier. But she’s not buying it this time.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol I started with TRT and just say I got extra goodies and she doesn’t ask beyond that. About the only thing she’s ever been cool about.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not really. Past the honeymoon stage so I just tell her I’m taking extra test. Easier. But she’s not buying it this time.
It's cool. Mine believes I pin test but dont use steroids lol

Like test isnt a steroid?????

DieselJD

Awards
It's cool. Mine believes I pin test but dont use steroids lol

Like test isnt a steroid?????
When I ran my first cycle my lady was like " oh you just dont do that forever now?"

"No hun, its only for a set time and then I recover" ha ha
She doesnt care about what I do as long as I am happy, but she has no clue whats going on

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I legit bought a mini fridge for the garage and put my slin inside an egg white carton. GH is unlabeled so I just say it’s my BPC from 2 months ago and the other 30 just stay in the back of that fridge. Just test round here

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I legit bought a mini fridge for the garage and put my slin inside an egg white carton. GH is unlabeled so I just say it’s my BPC from 2 months ago and the other 30 just stay in the back of that fridge. Just test round here
What hahahahahh
Sounds like a 15 year old who hides cigarettes from his parents.

"Honey i gotta go to the garage, i gotta, uhm add some windshield wiper fluid"

Sounds like when my grandpa was going to the garage to clean it up every single day when in fact he was hiding a gallon of hooch over there from grandma 😂

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've got the same deal! Just no gh in it atm...grrr...but all my hcg and peps go in it. I call it my treasure chest..

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anybody get really greasy and have odd smelling sweat from Mast?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I had the most horrible breakout when i started mast. Back and chest completely covered...just like an example pic they use on the "why not to use steroids" websites.

Unless my masteron was something else. I am a cheap fuk and still didnt have it tested.
Lack of hardening and drying i got with proviron that was absent with masteron is actually the most compelling argument to me that it may have been sth else.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I mean Mast is very androgenic so it makes sense some sides would be present. And your test is 600 so if you’re not killing your estro you are going to get some estro grease.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I mean Mast is very androgenic so it makes sense some sides would be present. And your test is 600 so if you’re not killing your estro you are going to get some estro grease.
True. Didnt think of this. I keep my test at TRT Dose. So that's probably why I didnt see it.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah sounds like the lady is onto you. I mean gaining what you have in such a short time her not straight up accusing you instead of the passive aggressive comments is impressive. Might be getting time for a don't ask what you don't want the answers to Hun convo.

After all, remember the old Dr. Suess saying...
Hopefully she doesn't decide to get nozy and snoop or you might find your self in deep poop.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dialing back the growth. I must be some anomaly that can’t tolerate the hand swelling. It’s so debilitating, I can’t function during the day and need to get a cortisone shot in my left wrist from the DeQuervans (texting thumb) I cant sleep from the nerve pain, and can’t make a fist. 2iu only on workout days and if that is too much, I’ll abandon it

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dialing back the growth. I must be some anomaly that can’t tolerate the hand swelling. It’s so debilitating, I can’t function during the day and need to get a cortisone shot in my left wrist from the DeQuervans (texting thumb) I cant sleep from the nerve pain, and can’t make a fist. 2iu only on workout days and if that is too much, I’ll abandon it
Yeah that doesn't sound like a positive experience. I am dealing with that from an injury would not force myself to for recreational use no way.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah that doesn't sound like a positive experience. I am dealing with that from an injury would not force myself to for recreational use no way.
Your getting awful hand swelling from growth? Or did I misunderstand what you are saying??

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Your getting awful hand swelling from growth? Or did I misunderstand what you are saying??
No Sir, the nerve pain and numbness in my arm and hand from a neck injury/nerve impingement. Was saying I wouldn't put myself through that for recreation GH use if it is as bad as what he is saying. Just wasn't clear about only referring to that part of it. Sorry for the confusion.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Discontinued growth on Monday. Hands are still a mess and I’ll need to get a Cortisone shot next Tuesday with labs. Just going to pin 1-2 with insulin only on workout days. Still quite watery but 241 and eating more than I’m comfortable with.
IMG_1879.JPG

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How does your volume of food compare to last years log when you were killing boxes of granola bars and jars of pb?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah sounds like the lady is onto you. I mean gaining what you have in such a short time her not straight up accusing you instead of the passive aggressive comments is impressive. Might be getting time for a don't ask what you don't want the answers to Hun convo.

After all, remember the old Dr. Suess saying...
Hopefully she doesn't decide to get nozy and snoop or you might find your self in deep poop.
what if the lady didn’t agree? I don’t understand this... guys are so scared to talk about their drugs use.. of my girlfriend don’t agree she can just **** off real fast no?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
what if the lady didn’t agree? I don’t understand this... guys are so scared to talk about their drugs use.. of my girlfriend don’t agree she can just **** off real fast no?
I’ve found if they don’t want to lose you they put up with it, after explaining it well too. But they nag you about it and complain and anytime you have any kind of ailment they blame that

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How does your volume of food compare to last years log when you were killing boxes of granola bars and jars of pb?
More volume since it’s 95% clean. It’s hella easy to eat 1000 cals in pb, not at all in rice and chicken. Especially with Kratom slowing down my digestion. I’m really looking forward to getting low enough the constipation dissipates

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So. We are doing some switching from mast to EQ in a few weeks. Gh is still at zero. Reintroducing it at 2iu/day post workout once my hands can work again. My legs will suffice for Men’s Physique since they’re not even judged, so now we are really trying to put some meat on my long a$$ arms. Bumping cals/carbs up on upper arms or shoulder training days. Labs coming on Wednesday. Strength is better than all of 2019. Really enjoy the mast at this dose

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Damn now ypu are making me feel bad for dropping/lowering mast my last cycle since i was a pu$$y and didnt want to put up with panic attacks 😞
i also had best strength gains with highest mast.

Interesting that you need so much aromasin with that much mast..

I personally found that with mast i didnt need any ai. Mast didnt help with bloat, but i experienced no nipple issues.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn now ypu are making me feel bad for dropping/lowering mast my last cycle since i was a pu$$y and didnt want to put up with panic attacks 😞
i also had best strength gains with highest mast.

Interesting that you need so much aromasin with that much mast..

I personally found that with mast i didnt need any ai. Mast didnt help with bloat, but i experienced no nipple issues.
I’m hoping to be able to drop or drastically lower my aromasin now that I’ve introduced mast into my cycle. How high did you run it?
Sorry for the derail

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don’t need even that much. I take it for the test being where it is. The mast honestly has allowed me to run less AI so I’m certain normal guys that don’t aromatize like i do would need little to none.