Unanswered Masteron And Low Body fat

J

Janom

Awards
So been experimenting with masteron at 50mg ED (350/week). I am slightly hair loss prone but didnt cause significant shedding. Maybe 1-2 hairs extra hairs coming off than usual. Lipido is way up big time. Problem is i havent noticed any cosmetic hardening effects. I am talking 0 physique changes. I am at about 12-15% bf (not very fat) but Massively bloated from mk677 , carbs and test and minoxidil. Is it the reason i am not seeing any changes or is there a chance my mast is actually faked?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You didn’t tell us for how long? Also that dose isn’t very high and your body fat is also not optimal for masteron.

J

Janom

Awards
3.5 weeks in. 12-15% bf but holding lots of water weight as well. Not seeing any effects on that BF plus the bloat sounds rational to me

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn’t be able to notice any effects while on MK. Have you noticed any strength gains?
No ones going to be able to tell you it’s fake. I would find a roid Test on Amazon that verifies Mast and then you’ll know. Sometimes if I’m not sure, and not getting side effects (and I have a lot) I’ll just go up to a stupid big dose and see what happens, if it’s unpleasant as hell and I start getting huge jumps in strength and anxiety, it’s real, but it’s a waste asking us.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Are you on Mast prop? Trying to remember from your other thread.

J

Janom

Awards
Yes mast P 50mg ed. I think its real, judging by the increase in libido.No significant physique changes.No hair loss either. I might try a different source next time. I only planned to do a 4week run to see if i am getting any hair loss and no i dont have serious hair loss. Maybe 1-2 extra hairs but it might be in my head as i paid too much attention to it knowing and hearing all the time that masteron is harsh on the hair

MarkoK87

MarkoK87

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes mast P 50mg ed. I think its real, judging by the increase in libido.No significant physique changes.No hair loss either. I might try a different source next time. I only planned to do a 4week run to see if i am getting any hair loss and no i dont have serious hair loss. Maybe 1-2 extra hairs but it might be in my head as i paid too much attention to it knowing and hearing all the time that masteron is harsh on the hair
Few times I had mast/winstrol combo in my cycle from great lab without any hair loss, but I m not prone to MPB. It’s not accurate to judge your mast on hair loss and I m always on low dosing side, but with mast IMO 500-700 mg per week is sweet spot and you need to be around 10% bf to see physical changes.