Unanswered Mast P vs Mast E

Janom

Awards
I know mast is mast, but P is more expensive,requires more pinning and more oil to pin. Why do people always opt for mast P though?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its total bro-logic, but anecdote seems to totally support the idea and belief that short esters tend to be drier. Doesnt matter the compound, but its one of the main reasons youll see guys switch to short esters before a show. No, it has nothing to do with clearance rates and beating athlete testing lol.

My opinion, mast E is a fine option. Itll work just as good as prop for us regular non-competing guys.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know mast is mast, but P is more expensive,requires more pinning and more oil to pin. Why do people always opt for mast P though?
That's odd I've seen most p cheaper than e everywhere I shop. Mast p also kicks in faster

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would go with the one that goes along your other esters.
If you are using test e/c, go with mast e.
If you are using test prop, go with mast prop.

same exact hormone.

mast e you can get to a higher conc. just like test e/c over prop, and because of that i like longer esters more. Unfortunately, mine mast e is crashing at 200mg/ml. 150 is where it is at with just benzyl alcohol/benzoate.

@Nac i remember reading somewhere, will try to dig it up, that test e causes more nitrogen retention than prop because of higher conversion to estrogen and thereofre it would make sense that e holds more water than prop.
why is that? I dunno. Perhaps the steadier and longer flow of E in regards to prop from the depot gives it more time to aromatize?