Unanswered Making the Switch from Exemestane to Pharma Anastrozole ?

LaserGoPewPew

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had some RC Exem on hand and used it to knock down my high E... that seemed to work as skin/shoulders cleared up.

The Doc allowed me to order some 0.125 mg/pill Anastrozole from the pharmacy.

Is there a right way to make the transition?

I dont want to crash E

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you wont crash nothing at that dose my friend.. I use up to a mg per day depending what im using and have never crashed on it.

LaserGoPewPew

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you wont crash nothing at that dose my friend.. I use up to a mg per day depending what im using and have never crashed on it.
good to know

My E was 66 a month ago

I was using 6.25mg of Exem and taking it on MWF when i did my test injections

Should i keep this schedule and take the .125 anastrozole on MWF?

Not sure how the 6.25 stacks up to the anastrozole dose

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
anastrozol is quite a bit stronger so it seems like a good place to start.. dont be supprised if you need a little more each time..
i am currently on a trt dose of test and a small amount of tren. i am running .5 mg per day to help with cutting.

see how you feel .. after a week adjust as necessary.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
anastrozol is quite a bit stronger so it seems like a good place to start.. dont be supprised if you need a little more each time..
i am currently on a trt dose of test and a small amount of tren. i am running .5 mg per day to help with cutting.

see how you feel .. after a week adjust as necessary.
Good lord thats a lot of ADEx!! I don’t run any AI ON TRT 180mg wk and I don’t start using one until I get up to 350mg of Test E. At 300mg of Test E my E2 is in the mid 30’s. Still well within range. OP I would start with 0.5mg twice a week. If your joints hurt and dick stops working go down to 0.25 mg twice a week. Get a pill cutter and yes cut it into 4 small pieces.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
good to know

My E was 66 a month ago

I was using 6.25mg of Exem and taking it on MWF when i did my test injections

Should i keep this schedule and take the .125 anastrozole on MWF?

Not sure how the 6.25 stacks up to the anastrozole dose
I’d say 6.25 aromasin is equivalent to 0.25 of arimidex based on my experience

LaserGoPewPew

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

i thought that was the case

I do have a follow up - is it possible that I have crashed my E on that little of aromasin?

In the last 14 days I have dropped 11 lbs. I was holding steady at 190 for a while. I jumped to 197 when i began TRT (was about 172 before) and then i began an AI which pulled off water weight.

All good ... added some low dose primo and things seemed to really be falling in place.

i have had some stress over last few weeks but i cant beleive that stress would casue that kind of a drop in weight.

I will be geting blood work soon per my doctor ....

skin feels a bit dry and hand joint/spine have been a bit still as well and i feel anxious AF right now. Just trying to connect the dots - any feedback appreciated

LaserGoPewPew

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

i thought that was the case

I do have a follow up - is it possible that I have crashed my E on that little of aromasin?

In the last 14 days I have dropped 11 lbs. I was holding steady at 190 for a while. I jumped to 197 when i began TRT (was about 172 before) and then i began an AI which pulled off water weight.

Been taking exemstane at 6.25 3x a week... sometimes 4 depending on the week. All good ... added some low dose primo and things seemed to really be falling in place.

I added Neuro AET topical about a month ago for "feel good" effect

i have had some stress over last few weeks but i cant believe that stress would casue that kind of a drop in weight.

I will be geting blood work soon per my doctor ....

skin feels a bit dry and hand joint/spine have been a bit still as well and i feel anxious AF right now. Just trying to connect the dots - any feedback appreciated

Last edited:
AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It would really depend on a lot of things. I was personally taking like 12.5mg of it twice a week for my cruise and it kept my levels perfect. I’d get bloodwork to see though.