Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MA Research

Discount code: am15

Hello, my Anabolic Minds family. I would like to take this opportunity to welcome to you MA Research; a peptide & research chemical company dedicated to providing you with the highest quality and most competitively priced products on the market.

As the forerunner of MA Research, many of you may be familiar with MA Labs, a sports nutrition company responsible for introducing some of the most innovative and well-reviewed products in the industry. Here at MA Research our goals are the same, with passion, professionalism, and trustworthiness forming the foundation of our business practice.

* Purity and Potency GUARANTEE: All peptides and research chemicals are HPLC tested with a guaranteed purity of 99% or greater.

* Product Authentication: All orders are accompanied by 3rd party HPLC lab reports.

* Ultra-Competitive Prices: All of our prices have been set below the average market price, with many of our products selling for LESS than 50% of the average market price!

* All Orders Shipped Priority Mail!

* International Shipping Available!

If you guys have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me directly, either here at Pro Muscle, or preferably at the company email (see below). The company email goes directly to me and me alone, so all messages will all be answered thoroughly and in a timely fashion.

I am super excited to finally get started and will do all I can to exceed your research expectations.

Website Address: maresearchchems.com

Company Email: [email protected]

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Damn solid prices will put in order soon! Any news on when you’ll start selling DES?

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone got a recommendation for a first cycle? Looking for something a little light on the sides to start with. Thanks.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone got a recommendation for a first cycle? Looking for something a little light on the sides to start with. Thanks.
Hi, brother. I'm really sorry for not responding sooner, as I am usually pretty good about that, but I somehow didn't see this post.

Unfortunately, I can't make any cycle recommendations because these products are not made for human use. I hope you understand. I am sure plenty of other people could answer that question hypothetically.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Mike Arnold how long does shipping in the US usually take bro? Im gonna order some stuff tonight i think

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mike Arnold how long does shipping in the US usually take bro? Im gonna order some stuff tonight i think
Everything is shipped priority, so 2-3 days. Maybe sooner if you live in an adjoining state. It ships from Ohio.

trn450

trn450

Awards
Everything is shipped priority, so 2-3 days. Maybe sooner if you live in an adjoining state. It ships from Ohio.
I can confirm. I ordered on a Sunday evening, got my order Wednesday. Everything looks solid so far.

As an aside, I do have some questions about the HPLC certificate of analysis. The date is from 10/2/2015 on the certificate and there are no lot numbers. Is the product re-tested over time, or was this just a one-time thing to confirm the quality of product from the compounding pharmacy? Thx.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can confirm. I ordered on a Sunday evening, got my order Wednesday. Everything looks solid so far.

As an aside, I do have some questions about the HPLC certificate of analysis. The date is from 10/2/2015 on the certificate and there are no lot numbers. Is the product re-tested over time, or was this just a one-time thing to confirm the quality of product from the compounding pharmacy? Thx.
A new lab test is conducted every time a new batch is made. Some batches are pretty huge, so testing for new batches can range from 2-3X a year to once every couple years, depending on the product being produced. That's normal, though. It really just depends on the size of the batch that was made. Generally speaking, U.S labs make pretty huge batches, unless it is something that doesn't sell very well. For example, Avanafil (a new PDE-5 inhibitor) is made in pretty small batches (because it is newer and not well known yet) in comparison to something like tadalafil, so testing is more frequent (for example, avanafil's latest lab report is from February 2nd and vardenafil's is from January 22nd)...at least until the lab can track sales over time and come up with a semi-reliable baseline for production that will allow them to make bigger batches and still sell it all within a reasonable period of time. Even with MA Labs, which is small compared to some of the huge suppliers, we usually only need to test stuff a couple times a year. Oh, by the way, the liquids are all mass spec tested and the peptides are HPLC tested. That's why the labs look differently for each one. I've posted this several times now, but am still spreading the word. Not that most people care, but I just want to clarify that in case someone comes around one day and says "this looks like a mass spec report, not an HPLC", report...and then I would have to explain, so I would rather clarify ahead of time. :)

Glad you had a quick delivery. I hope you love everything.

trn450

trn450

Awards
Mike, thanks for the thorough clarification! That all makes sense :)

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
trn450

trn450

Awards
I ordered tadalafil. Too early to tell how it compares, but I expect it'll work just fine. They almost always do.

My concern is usually the confidence I have in a company and the compounding and labeling of products. I'd hate to think my subject would taking a dose of tadalafil and take a massive dose of T3, for example. lol. Anabolic Minds has a history of being honorable in how they vet their vendors, and I appreciated the comments on a number of your threads ands post responses.

I'll give an update next week when the low dose protocol starts kicking in.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ordered tadalafil. Too early to tell how it compares, but I expect it'll work just fine. They almost always do.

My concern is usually the confidence I have in a company and the compounding and labeling of products. I'd hate to think my subject would taking a dose of tadalafil and take a massive dose of T3, for example. lol. Anabolic Minds has a history of being honorable in how they vet their vendors, and I appreciated the comments on a number of your threads ands post responses.

I'll give an update next week when the low dose protocol starts kicking in.
I have MA Sildenafil. My subject's side effects lead me to believe it is a very strong Sildenafil. Can't wait to try the Tadalafil.

Gonzo223

Awards
Quick Question

About to make my first order!! What does everyone think about a LGD 4033 and GW 501516 stack?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
About to make my first order!! What does everyone think about a LGD 4033 and GW 501516 stack?
It's an effective and popular choice among researchers. Many labs have been conducted on these two compounds.

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Awesome news! Is the Mk677 the same quality as the Somatozine? Thanks

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I forgot to ask earlier in our communication, what is the shelf life of most of your research chems? Specifically, tadalafil if they vary.
They vary from chem to chem, but generally speaking these chemicals all stay good for several years before they even start to lose potency...and when they eventually do start to lose potency, they only lose a few percent potency each year. Some chems stay good for over a decade. Of course, you won't see this on the pamphlets of their prescription equivalents, but all of these compounds have a pretty lengthy cushion added onto their expiration date. It's not like a pharmaceutical company puts an expiration date on a product of 2 years and as soon as it hits 24 months it is suddenly bad. In most cases these chems stay perfectly good (with no degradation at all) for at least 1-2 year after their expiration date. When it comes to "peptides" the rules change. Stuff like IGF-1 LR3 will NOT stay good for years. I know people who have researched vials that were 8-10 months old (that were stored in the fridge) and they were still good, but these kind of peptides, and peptides in general, are less stable than research liquids, so they don't stay good for as long.

Gonzo223

Awards
Just made an order this morning and already received a confirmation and tracking number. Talk about fast service. So far a great first experience.

trn450

trn450

Awards
They vary from chem to chem, but generally speaking these chemicals all stay good for several years before they even start to lose potency...and when they eventually do start to lose potency, they only lose a few percent potency each year. Some chems stay good for over a decade. Of course, you won't see this on the pamphlets of their prescription equivalents, but all of these compounds have a pretty lengthy cushion added onto their expiration date. It's not like a pharmaceutical company puts an expiration date on a product of 2 years and as soon as it hits 24 months it is suddenly bad. In most cases these chems stay perfectly good (with no degradation at all) for at least 1-2 year after their expiration date. When it comes to "peptides" the rules change. Stuff like IGF-1 LR3 will NOT stay good for years. I know people who have researched vials that were 8-10 months old (that were stored in the fridge) and they were still good, but these kind of peptides, and peptides in general, are less stable than research liquids, so they don't stay good for as long.
Great, thank you!

Having said that, I think my specific concern was the solutions they're suspended and whether not that has an effect. When I see compounded pills and tablets, I have plenty of confidence those will last for years. But, I wasn't sure it's safe to extrapolate a product in a pill with filler to a product in a solvent.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great, thank you!

Having said that, I think my specific concern was the solutions they're suspended and whether not that has an effect. When I see compounded pills and tablets, I have plenty of confidence those will last for years. But, I wasn't sure it's safe to extrapolate a product in a pill with filler to a product in a solvent.
Even when suspended in solvents most will stay 100% stable for years. Even the least stable compounds will stay completely good for at least 8-12 months.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even when suspended in solvents most will stay 100% stable for years. Even the least stable compounds will stay completely good for at least 8-12 months.
Expect caber, that degrades so fast in suspension; there are ways to slow this down, but it's shelf life is still very short. Also hcg is a b!tch and half to keep stable.

When I was working the at compounding pharmacy we had problems with hcg. Most of the time we could not use it. As when we got it to us, from the pharmaceutical company, the potency was so low(like in the 40s%). Even when we could get hcg in a high enough potency, for us to be able to use, it would degrade to much before we could sell it. That was even in powder form, stored at 21°f— this is the temp that all pharmaceutical companies recommended us to store the hcg at— and even then it would loose about 30% potency in a month

trn450

trn450

Awards
Awesome, that's great to hear. Much appreciate!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Expect caber, that degrades so fast in suspension; there are ways to slow this down, but it's shelf life is still very short. Also hcg is a b!tch and half to keep stable.
True, but I was referring only to what I sell...not every compound ever created! LOL. There's a reason no one sells Caber suspended in liquid--because it won't remain stable. We could say the same about creatine. There are plenty of compounds out there that won't be remain stable in liquid for very long...or at all, but when he asked the question I was answering within the context of my products, not every chemical ever made. :)

When I was working the at compounding pharmacy we had problems with hcg. Most of the time we could not use it. As when we got it to us, from the pharmaceutical company, the potency was so low(like in the 40s%). Even when we could get hcg in a high enough potency, for us to be able to use, it would degrade to much before we could sell it. That was even in powder form, stored at 21°f— this is the temp that all pharmaceutical companies recommended us to store the hcg at— and even then it would loose about 30% potency in a month
Hence, I don't carry HCG! :)

xfactor17

Awards
These guys letro is gtg. Had itchy and puffy nipples while on cycle. The letro started working around day 4
1ml for the first four days

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any update on when the RAD will be back in stock!?

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about Exemistane, back in stock any time soon?

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
Just recently started researching their GW501516. Results on cardio endurance have been nothing short of amazing! At 10mg, MA Research Chems. GW501516 blows away any other GW501516 previously tested in our laboratory.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just recently started researching their GW501516. Results on cardio endurance have been nothing short of amazing! At 10mg, MA Research Chems. GW501516 blows away any other GW501516 previously tested in our laboratory.
I am really glad to hear that. Thanks you. :)

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
So clomid is 40mg/ml? Anyone run any logs yet on their research subjects
We reasearched this in PCT last month. It is GTG. Ran 40/20/20/20. In the past we have run 50/25/25/25 with pharma grade Clomid. The subject recovered exactly the same.

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
Any new coupon codes for ma?.. legit only 4$ short of order with shipping using am15

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any new coupon codes for ma?.. legit only 4$ short of order with shipping using am15
Still the same: ma15