MA Research ***EMERGENCY ANNOUNCEMENT***

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
***EMERGENCY ANNOUNCEMENT***

Due to information that has recently come to light, MA Research will discontinue all public advertising/sponsorships within the next few days. However, the website WILL remain open. The only difference is that I will no longer be promoting research chemicals on the boards. This decision has absolutely nothing to do with Anabolic Minds, as this board has been an absolute pleasure to advertise on. From the members to the board owner himself, everyone has been great. Thank you for your support.

Everyone who has ordered from me up to this point (and in the future) will be placed on a customer email list, so you will continue to receive sales announcements, new products release info, etc. You may not see this information posted on the boards, but you will receive it personally. Of course, you can always contact me on my company website or via pm. I look forward to continuing our business relationship in the days to come. Thank you.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
***EMERGENCY ANNOUNCEMENT***

Due to information that has recently come to light, MA Research will discontinue all public advertising/sponsorships within the next few days. However, the website WILL remain open. The only difference is that I will no longer be promoting research chemicals on the boards. This decision has absolutely nothing to do with Anabolic Minds, as this board has been an absolute pleasure to advertise on. From the members to the board owner himself, everyone has been great. Thank you for your support.

Dang.