MA Research Clom

HardNips

Awards
I received some Clomiphene from MA Research and I'm just curious if everyone else receives it with this consistency. It seems very odd and different than other RCs I've gotten.
It is a very thick cloudy liquid with huge chunks not dissolved that clog up the oral syringe. I've tried shaking but with no success of it dissolving.
Is this normal? Do I need to add something else for the huge clumps to dissolve?
I'm worried about inaccurate measurements.

CTB4444

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I received some Clomiphene from MA Research and I'm just curious if everyone else receives it with this consistency. It seems very odd and different than other RCs I've gotten.
It is a very thick cloudy liquid with huge chunks not dissolved that clog up the oral syringe. I've tried shaking but with no success of it dissolving.
Is this normal? Do I need to add something else for the huge clumps to dissolve?
This is what I do. I take a coffee cup and fill it up halfway with water. Then I microwave the water for a minute until hot. I then put the whole bottle of clomid in the water for a couple minutes and take it out and shake it every 30 seconds or so. It should then disolve back in solution. Also, while its warmed up, squeze the dropper while it's still closed a couple times to unclog it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This is what I do. I take a coffee cup and fill it up halfway with water. Then I microwave the water for a minute until hot. I then put the whole bottle of clomid in the water for a couple minutes and take it out and shake it every 30 seconds or so. It should then disolve back in solution. Also, while its warmed up, squeze the dropper while it's still closed a couple times to unclog it.
I do pretty much the same if I get something that clots up. Hot water baths.

I also don't ever use the droppers that come with research products.
They work fine but I like using a 1ml oral syringe so I can be precise with my doses

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Same thing happened to me, but it was one I bought months prior to needing it.
I didn't try to reconstitute it, I treated it as a suspension and shook it well before each dose.

tra1n4fun

tra1n4fun

Awards
Same experience. Just hot water baths and most of the chunks will dissolve.

Filling the liquid into capsules is also a solution.

HardNips

Awards
All resolved. I had to heat to near boiling and shake like crazy to get it all to dissolve and it looks great now a day later. I didn't want to compromise the active ingredient so didn't try so much heat at first until I got the ok. Now it's a nice uniform solution at room temp. Thanks for the help everyone!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
All resolved. I had to heat to near boiling and shake like crazy to get it all to dissolve and it looks great now a day later. I didn't want to compromise the active ingredient so didn't try so much heat at first until I got the ok. Now it's a nice uniform solution at room temp. Thanks for the help everyone!
Good to hear, over the years I've had stuff From every research company I've ever used show up clumpy at least once. Usually it's winter time and it always seems like regardless of what happened, it's always a hot water bath or heating and shaking it back into solution the fixes the problem.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I believe I spoke to you already. Being stored in the cold can sometimes cause this. It's an easy fix, though. 10 seconds in the microwave (cap off, of course) brings it right back into solution.

After I spoke with you, I checked the rest of the clomid and noticed it had crashed due to the cold temps (I store most stuff in a fridge), I fixed them all in about 2 minutes. Crystal clear! :)

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I do pretty much the same if I get something that clots up. Hot water baths.

I also don't ever use the droppers that come with research products.
They work fine but I like using a 1ml oral syringe so I can be precise with my doses
I agree on the measuring devices. The ones that come attached to the cap are fine, but they're nowhere near as accurate as using a separate measuring device broken down into 100 iu increments. It allows one to measure out very precise quantities. I sell them for 99 cents on the site. They're easy to use, more accurate, and last a long time.

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hey Mike. Any plans to add enclomiphene to your product catalogue? Please say yes. 🤣

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey Mike. Any plans to add enclomiphene to your product catalogue? Please say yes. 🤣
Yes! It probably won't be for 6-8 weeks, though....because I will be ordering it from a particular manufacturer...and I need to have it independently tested. But the answer is yes, I will be carrying it.

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yes! It probably won't be for 6-8 weeks, though....because I will be ordering it from a particular manufacturer...and I need to have it independently tested. But the answer is yes, I will be carrying it.
Like the sounds of this. Be a pal and shoot me a PM before you open a thread announcing it. This way I can order mine 1st. ;)