M1A Update (eta 1 week)

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Back with a new look and new products. Phantom (LMG) is now available and Ogre (M1A) will be available later this month.

I only have 20 units of LMG left in stock. But will be getting more in the next week or so.

Use code HORDE for 20% off. Valid through 8/5

There isn’t a site password. Read the homepage disclaimer and follow that instead. 💪🏻😎

Apologies for my absence. I had a another injury on my previously injured arm. This time hitting my bicep/brachioradialis.

Attachments

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m loving this new and updated look! Get in on this sale!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sucks about the injury and heal quickly
that why you should hire me as a rep here 😉

Reactions: ZOO
blynch1

blynch1

Awards
Agreed - One badass look, @ZOO ! Products are on point and the best out there 💪 ready to try out some Spook!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unquestionable quality for increasingly difficult to find compounds. Seriously guys if you are just starting out hormonally and you are committed to this pursuit I would buy and store as much of these as you can afford. 10 years from now you will be sitting there saying, "Remember when you could scoop msten from Zoo...........man I wish I had bought a decade's worth."

Anyone around 15 years ago would give their arm for a lifetime supply of Pheraplex or 1AD. Trust me on this one.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just stumbled back onto the forum and was really happy to see this. It means a lot more right now. Glad that people enjoy what I can offer :)

Pswain78

Awards
Are there any valid discount codes at the moment? Just saw horde was expired.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just stumbled back onto the forum and was really happy to see this. It means a lot more right now. Glad that people enjoy what I can offer :)
Love the profile pic

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
M1A update. The raws got delayed but are in shipment now. Once they land they’ll run and ship the product same day. No eta yet

kodiac

kodiac

Awards
Password to VL isn't working for me. Has it changed? Haven't been on in a while.

kodiac

kodiac

Awards
Just read instructions 🙄 My bad.
Any idea when Ogre might be restocked? Also, sorry about the injury. Been a hard year for many of us. Hope you recover strong ZOO.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just read instructions 🙄 My bad.
Any idea when Ogre might be restocked? Also, sorry about the injury. Been a hard year for many of us. Hope you recover strong ZOO.
M1A update. The raws got delayed but are in shipment now. Once they land they’ll run and ship the product same day. No eta yet
Also read the post above yours lol

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
But in all seriousness I don’t know yet. I guess this month but seeing as how I was under the impression the product was actually in stock when I ordered it’s hard to say. Tbh I’m pretty pissed. Poor business practice imo

kodiac

kodiac

Awards
I read it. I was thinking it already came in and got bought up. That maybe I was just too late.
I understand the business side to it. Not always easy to make guarantees because of what some else may be doing. But I know you make a solid product so I'll wait patiently and thank you 👍🏻

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
When will the epiandro be back?

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great news! The batch of M1A has been completed and shipped. It will arrive here in the next 7 days or so keep an eye out for a promo and sale to kick things off this next week. I'll also be putting up a logging opp for a few people.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great news! The batch of M1A has been completed and shipped. It will arrive here in the next 7 days or so keep an eye out for a promo and sale to kick things off this next week. I'll also be putting up a logging opp for a few people.
Awesome news dude

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is great news!

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Niccccce

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great news for sure. I’m feeling a bit relieved. That’s a lot of money tied up for a long time without anything to sell for it lol.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i posted else where too !! people gonna be happy bout this one.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i posted else where too !! people gonna be happy bout this one.
Thanks bro. I’ll let ya know when it hits and give you the sale info. I’ll see about making a pretty poster

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i like pretty posters!