M1A in stock now! 30% off sale.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well if this isn’t a pleasant surprise. M1A is in stock and ready to rollout, Autobots. Tossed together this cute little poster with all the details. Emphasis on no noobz. If any of the questions you have about M1A are “how many gains can I expect” or “do I need to PCT” and the sort, please do not purchase... anything off ViciousLabs.net srs srs

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@xR1pp3Rx 💪🏻

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
O man o man o man

loved the dmz and this was next on my list from you guys

Reactions: ZOO
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
enjoy!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A quality product for sure! At 30% off??? Get in it people!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks guys! I appreciate the orders so far! A lot of people have been waiting too long for this. Had to do an apology discount lol

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's the password? UNDERGROUND doesn't work.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
lol u cant even imagine how many pm's i get asking about this. i like to poke a little fun at em.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha at this point I think it’s a running joke. Like Spongebob not getting his license. XD that’s what I get for constantly changing the password but it’s to avoid a lot of nonsense. Especially spam bots

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you to everyone who’s participated in the sale so far. Huge thanks to the hoarders grabbing 4-6 units of M1A at a time lol

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
gotta love it~ might be a good time to buy stock in antacids.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just had to stop in and say I ordered last night and got a shipping confirmation with tracking number this morning. Excellent turnaround! Very impressed and looking forward to the goods!!

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Speaking of hoarding, what would be an estimated shelf life? I was thinking about getting in a little deeper myself 🤔😂

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any you recommend? 🤣
so you admit your a hoarder....

you know what they say, admitting your problem is the first step!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Speaking of hoarding, what would be an estimated shelf life? I was thinking about getting in a little deeper myself 🤔😂
a long damn time if you store them in a cool dry place.. easily 10yrs. they will loose a little bit of their umph by that time but you could probably still use it.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the orders guys! And also for helping out with questions and posts. But yes anabolics are quite stable. Just keep them away from direct light and heat and they’ll be effective for many many years.

I try to take orders to the post office every morning Monday through Friday. I used to do saturdays sometimes also but mine is closed on weekends and the next closest one was shutdown and moved to some undisclosed location haha.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Seems an appropriate enough place for this question... @ZOO if a guy was limited to OTC, what would be a good "test booster" to add in with GHOUL to combat lethargy? I'm definitely prone to feeling zapped. Was looking at OL Sup3r 4, IF Alpha Four or Dermacrine. Anything work better than anything else? Just ol standby M-Test?

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems an appropriate enough place for this question... @ZOO if a guy was limited to OTC, what would be a good "test booster" to add in with GHOUL to combat lethargy? I'm definitely prone to feeling zapped. Was looking at OL Sup3r 4, IF Alpha Four or Dermacrine. Anything work better than anything else? Just ol standby M-Test?

Epiandro always made me feel good on cycle