good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
Method 4 - (For Methyl 1,4 ADDiol)

99ml PEG 400
1 Gram Methyl 1,4ADD
Heat for 10 Minutes in a water bath
Yields 100 10mg/ml servings

what would i have to do to get this up a little higher per ml.
say 20 or 30mg/ml?

i just bought 3grams and would like to have a higher ratio...

thanks bro's

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
More powder per ml AND MORE time under heat. Glass jar/bottle capped/coverd and partialy submerged in simmering water on stove. Heat, shake, repeat until all is dissolved.

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
yeah i have heard of people getting it to 40 mgs per ml
Dick

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
any idea of how much powder to get 35-40mg/ml?

thanks

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
roughly 4 grams with 100 mls of peg400 i think i would actually be like 97.5 mls but not sure.
Dick

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
where do you all buy your jars at for mixing? i bought some plastic ones from either physical enhan. or custom.... but i dont see anything that would hold 99ml

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Good guy, I do 40mg/ml with PEG400. 4 grams per 100ml. It really doesn't matter what you mix it in as long as it is glass.If you have any old beta bottles from Sldge, then do 2 grams per 50ml. I have also mixed larger batches in clean salad dressing bottles. I have found that in order to suspend a 40 mg/ml solution, you need to bake it for at least 35 or 40 min. 225 degrees. Good luck. :run:

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
Good guy, I do 40mg/ml with PEG400. 4 grams per 100ml. It really doesn't matter what you mix it in as long as it is glass.If you have any old beta bottles from Sldge, then do 2 grams per 50ml. I have also mixed larger batches in clean salad dressing bottles. I have found that in order to suspend a 40 mg/ml solution, you need to bake it for at least 35 or 40 min. 225 degrees. Good luck. :run:

lean one i remember your cycle and you were dosing quite high as i recall. a salad dressing bottle wont break apart heating it that high?
ive already been using the 4ad trans now i want the strength gains that come with the m1,4 .

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
lean one i remember your cycle and you were dosing quite high as i recall. a salad dressing bottle wont break apart heating it that high?
No way man... It could melt, but you'd need a little more heat to do that. A few thousand degrees more.

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
4 grams in 100ml of peg300 baking for 35 minutes.... so thats gonna give me 40mg/ml.

ok its baking right now, it looks a little thick. the question i have is does the taste horrible and if so what do you mix yours with to take it????

thanks bro

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
4 grams in 100ml of peg300 baking for 35 minutes.... so thats gonna give me 40mg/ml.

ok its baking right now, it looks a little thick. the question i have is does the taste horrible and if so what do you mix yours with to take it????

thanks bro
Be a man! Just toss it back. :twisted:

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
hahah yep i took the first dose last night wasnt all that bad, just washed it down with some diet faygo..........