Oral Tbol Cycle

Creepto

Creepto

Awards
Hi guys. I am 28 years old and I have been training consistently for the past 4 years. I have been recently trying Tbol for the first time to see how my organism reacts to steroids. The goal is to lean up, get strength and maybe put a little bit more weight for the summer season.

Now, I am aware that this subject about oral only cycles can be quite controversial and I am already expecting a lot ot flame, but please first of all hear me out.

My initial cycle was suposed to be 300mg Test E EW for 12 weeks kickstarting it with this Tbol. For PCT I was planning using Clomid between 50mg/100mg a day and maybe some low dose of Tamoxi for estrogen purposes. But main goal with PCT is to start natural test production asap.

Now after further reviews, reading and a lot of decisions a long with my wife we decided that for a first time I would stick to tbol only for the first time. Why you ask me? I know Tbol supresses your HPTA and can even shut you down if at high doses. But while Tbol only supresses you mildly, I would rather try this one out instead of shutting myself down completely after a Test E cycle. Also, my wife doesnt aprove the idea of me keeping needles at home as we have a 2 year old daughter that never stops exploring everything. I also cant pin myself and I dont know anyone that would help me doing this so for the sake of simplicity and mild side effects, I will stick to the tbol oral only cycle.

Now talking about the cycle itself... I have been taking 60mg a day and the cycle will last 8 weeks. I am on the 3rd day and I already feel a decrease in libido and sex drive. I was expecting this decrease but not in the 3rd day.. i was expecting libido and sex drive decrease at around week 3 or 4!? I have clomid and proviron on hand.

Is it normal for tbol decrease my libido before it kicks in? Will it come back eventually or will I keep low libido till the end of the cycle? I can get hard, just no mood for sex whatsoever. I know this is why people stack it with Test E so libido wont go down, but since I have started this already I would like to know if proviron at 25mg a day would help or should I wait a little bit longer?

I am a very humble and honest guy and I am open to sugestions and opinions on this subject. I would like to keep the cycle if possible but if the majority of people agrees that I should stop, I will ofc listen to these people and stop, and start pct if needed.

Thank you and please be transparent on this case.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Highly, highly, highly doubt that tbol has had any effect on your libido in 3 days, if you said 3 weeks I would say yes. It's most likely in your head, or there's another cause, maybe you were expecting this to happen so it's happening ect.

I know that many guys on there first cycle seem to think that every problem that occurs automatically is the gear and most of the time it ends up being coincidence.

With that said, oral steroids "kick in" on the first day you take them. That's why ppl like to take them a hour pre workout, because it's working right away, still this should have no side effects in only a few days

Creepto

Creepto

Awards
Highly, highly, highly doubt that tbol has had any effect on your libido in 3 days, if you said 3 weeks I would say yes. It's most likely in your head, or there's another cause, maybe you were expecting this to happen so it's happening ect.

I know that many guys on there first cycle seem to think that every problem that occurs automatically is the gear and most of the time it ends up being coincidence.

With that said, oral steroids "kick in" on the first day you take them. That's why ppl like to take them a hour pre workout, because it's working right away, still this should have no side effects in only a few days
Thank you buddy. So this is most likely in my head, I am always reading and non stop overthinking when it comes to substances. I have been also on a calory deficit for cutting and been very tired from work lately. I will get some vitamins and omegas to see if I feel better. I will keep this post updated though and maybe post a few pictures in the end.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If your overthinking stuff and worrying it's highly likely to be in your head. Don't forget that brain chemicals play a big role in libido and sexual function.

Most guys on there first cycle are so worried about side effects that they start convincing themselves there getting them.

I'm not saying it's impossible that tbol is causing something. But very unlikely at the moment

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm a little jelly of your day to day libido, if one day you aren't in a mood for sex and you immediately think something is wrong, lol.

But you may end up having a bad time with Tbol only for 8 weeks. If you can find Dermacrine or 4-Andro or transdermal DHEA, I would highly recommend adding one of those to your cycle.

Also, over 50 mg of Clomid is overkill imo.

Creepto

Creepto

Awards
I'm a little jelly of your day to day libido, if one day you aren't in a mood for sex and you immediately think something is wrong, lol.

But you may end up having a bad time with Tbol only for 8 weeks. If you can find Dermacrine or 4-Andro or transdermal DHEA, I would highly recommend adding one of those to your cycle.

Also over 50 mg of Clomid is overkill imo.

50mg of Clomid would be enough for PCT? Or even that dose is too high?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
50mg of Clomid would be enough for PCT? Or even that dose is too high?
50 mg is plenty. I've only used Tamoxifen, but if I'd use Clomid, I'd take 50 mg for 4 weeks or longer, or 50/50/25/25 or longer depending on the cycle lenght, blood test results and how I feel on the Clomid.

For an 8 week cycle I'd personally do either 50/50/50/50 or 50/50/25/25.

Creepto

Creepto

Awards
50 mg is plenty. I've only used Tamoxifen, but if I'd use Clomid, I'd take 50 mg for 4 weeks or longer, or 50/50/25/25 or longer depending on the cycle lenght, blood test results and how I feel on the Clomid.

For an 8 week cycle I'd personally do either 50/50/50/50 or 50/50/25/25.

What If I reduce the cycle for 6 weeks? Would that be optimal for less side effects or not worth it?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
What If I reduce the cycle for 6 weeks? Would that be optimal for less side effects or not worth it?
Well, 6 weeks seems to probably be the most favored lenght on orals typically. Depending on the compound and how bloods look (if checked) and how is progress still coming along. So on that note, 6 weeks isn't a bad lenght. And yes you would likely decrease the amount of the 'worst time' of the cycle, if you get low estro or other suppression issues.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Your on 60mg tbol only, that's not a high dose of gear, it's a baby dose. So something athlete would take to increase performance.

Now if that was accompanied with 300+mg of testosterone and some masteron or npp, then no it probably wouldn't be enough

Creepto

Creepto

Awards
I am so grateful for your help and insight on the subject guys. I have one last question about Proviron... Its ok to bridge proviron between cycle and tpc or its counter productive? I was thinking raising libido in the end of the cycle 1 week before it ends with proviron and then start pct while on proviron but I know that proviron can also supress you at high doses... What if at 25mg? Or should I keep this the simpliest possible? Stick to 1 compound and see how everything goes? Thanks again

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I am so grateful for your help and insight on the subject guys. I have one last question about Proviron... Its ok to bridge proviron between cycle and tpc or its counter productive? I was thinking raising libido in the end of the cycle 1 week before it ends with proviron and then start pct while on proviron but I know that proviron can also supress you at high doses... What if at 25mg? Or should I keep this the simpliest possible? Stick to 1 compound and see how everything goes? Thanks again
Proviron is a waste of money in your situation and 25mg ain't gonna do anything for most ppl. Also your shbg is already going to probably be crushed after 6-8 weeks on tbol and no testosterone the whole time. So your going to have low testosterone, low estrogen and low shbg at the end of your cycle and proviron will continue to lower all three of those, (maybe not test at 25mg) but no I wouldn't use it. There's actually pretty much no scenario where I think someone needs proviron

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
You could add the Proviron in any time on the cycle, imo. Won't help with gains, but Proviron really increases my libido and ups my mood in general. Even though minimally suppressive, I would keep Proviron out of pct.

Also, maybe I read your post wrong, but just in case there's no bridging between the cycle and pct in the case of orals. You start your pct the next day you stop taking the orals.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Couple things...it's fir sure in your head as the guys said...even dbol takes me a minimum of 5 days for any effects..every newb thinks it must be the gear if they even sneeze or something...I know you don't want needles and If that's the case in all honesty this may not be for you but having said that I use to use 4 andro from Blackstone labs as a test base for lgd and it worked great..and lastly I know a bunch of guys who swear by the raise in libido from proviron..never tried it myself as deca/ test gets my libido annoyingly high and I'm 40 years old

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Aight boys much apreciated. I will keep you guys updated about this experience. Will upload 3 pictures of me now at the begining of the cycle.
You wouldn't happen to be a union carpenter by any chance? You look like a guy I use to work with 4-5 years ago

Creepto

Creepto

Awards
You wouldn't happen to be a union carpenter by any chance? You look like a guy I use to work with 4-5 years ago
Ahahah no man. I am a Golf Marshal / Caddy Master and I am from Portugal 👍

Creepto

Creepto

Awards
Hey guys. So I decided to come here and update you guys about my current state. So I was wrong when I said that I was on my 3rd day of Tbol when in fact, was only my 2nd day. Because I started taking Wednesday afternoon, it only made 3 full days Saturday afternoon. Anyway.. today by afternoon (Monday) will be my 5th day taking 50mg of Turinabol ED.

So far I haven't felt a thing yet, but I do confess that I feel more focused, overall motivated and my muscles feel more, idk... Hard? I know I feel diferent, but not so much diferent yet lmao.

My libido got better as it was probably all in my head. I did had sex with my wife, everything was normal, no eretile dysfunction, though it felt like a bit longer for me to come, other than that, all good. I do confess that I am so focused on training and diet now that sex drive is a little bit messed up, dont know if its because of Tbol or just tiredness or because I am so focused on something. Im thinking maybe throw a 25mg Proviron in the end of 2nd week, so I can have the tbol and proviron working together to boost my appetite for sex. I am usually a very horny guy towards my wife so I dont feel like messing with that for sure. I will be taking 25mg/50mg of Proviron only during the cycle, and I will stop both compounds and start pct with clomid right the day after.

Will keep posting updates on this experience.

Creepto

Creepto

Awards
Hi guys. So a little update... Today is my 6th day taking tbol at 50mg ED. So far so good, no sides to be concerned besides some casual lethargy after work. I do feel like a little bit more "full" or "bloated" due to water retention but this might be because I have been loading creatine ED and I am drinking 3 litters of water per day. There are still no positive effects I can talk about. Will stick to it though. 2nd week incoming.
For those wondering about my stats:

Height: 1.72cm
Weight: 70kg
Body fat: last time I checked I was 16%.

I have been on a calorie deficit of -400 kcals less from my maintenance but I am thinking changing it to -300 as I have been feeling a little hungry at the end of the day. All macros and food scaled and kcals counted for exact daily portions. Lots of meat, fish, vegetables, carbs controled and low carbs variations.
Goal with the cycle is to lean up while cutting and try to maintain as much muscle mass as I can during this cutting period. I also want to see how my body reacts to mild side effects from aas and supression so I can make a better judgement about my body and needs. 300mg/w of Test E was my plan but I changed my mind. I can talk about it if anyones interested.

Attachments

Creepto

Creepto

Awards
Huge update guys. Today was a very good day and also the 7th day taking tbol. I am starting to notice some small strength gains a lot of energy... I am also having huge pumps and some vascularity in the chest wich I dont usually have. Looking forward for the next weeks. Still 5 weeks to go. There are some pics.

Attachments

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You need more than 3 liters of water per day, brother.

Creepto

Creepto

Awards
You need more than 3 liters of water per day, brother.
Should I up to 4 to 5L ? I cant drink 6L bruh.. its too much... I also only buy water, cant drink from tap as this is **** water so 6L can get expensive😔 but I will increase to 4L to 5L a day.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Should I up to 4 to 5L ? I cant drink 6L bruh.. its too much... I also only buy water, cant drink from tap as this is **** water so 6L can get expensive😔 but I will increase to 4L to 5L a day.
Cool.
You should Always try to drink more than 3 liters a day.
But Especially if you're running an oral.

Creepto

Creepto

Awards
You shouldn't be happy until your pee is damn near clear. Lol
I confess that usually my pee is clear as crystal water but since I started taking tbol and all the creatine loading, my pee got a bit yellow. I am decreasing the use of creatine and increasing the water intake for sure. Thank you

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I confess that usually my pee is clear as crystal water but since I started taking tbol and all the creatine loading, my pee got a bit yellow. I am decreasing the use of creatine and increasing the water intake for sure. Thank you
The creatine isn't making your pee a bit yellow. You shouldn't stop taking that.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Like someone already said, creatine is not making you pee look yellow, dehydration and liver stress will, it’s only been a short time on Tbol so it’s most likely you being dehydrated, but if it stays bright yellow no matter how much water you drink it could be a sign of liver damage.

Creepto

Creepto

Awards
Hi guys. So the Tbol without the Test as base is starting to decrease my libido pretty bad on begining of 2nd week. I am also having some eretile dysfunction due to this compound. I may get some test to run it as TRT at least or just stop it. If I decide to stopProviron wouldnt do much for me now right? As I am already being supressed, and proviron only works when there is free testosterone in the body. Correct?

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys. So the Tbol without the Test as base is starting to decrease my libido pretty bad on begining of 2nd week. I am also having some eretile dysfunction due to this compound. I may get some test to run it as TRT at least or just stop it. If I decide to stopProviron wouldnt do much for me now right? As I am already being supressed, and proviron only works when there is free testosterone in the body. Correct?
It could be in your head or it could be something physical.

Are you taking tudca and/or NAC??

Creepto

Creepto

Awards
Aight guys Im sorry for taking your time but I am finishing the cycle today. Idk if its my head or my body that reacts just bad to this compound, but I have been feeling really down with no energy and I cant get an erection. Rather just stop now than regret worse symptoms later. I will be back later with a proper Test cycle for you guys to follow.

Do you recommend me 1 week of clomid at least and 25mg proviron or just drop the gear and recover naturally?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Aight guys Im sorry for taking your time but I am finishing the cycle today. Idk if its my head or my body that reacts just bad to this compound, but I have been feeling really down with no energy and I cant get an erection. Rather just stop now than regret worse symptoms later. I will be back later with a proper Test cycle for you guys to follow.

Do you recommend me 1 week of clomid at least and 25mg proviron or just drop the gear and recover naturally?
Small dose of Clomid will never hurt but you’re most likely fine to stop completely. Clomid is good though, at least for me.

Creepto

Creepto

Awards
Small dose of Clomid will never hurt but you’re most likely fine to stop completely. Clomid is good though, at least for me.
Apreciate it buddy, thanks. Been quite a harsh ride to be honest. Not stack this compound with test can be really hard.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Apreciate it buddy, thanks. Been quite a harsh ride to be honest. Not stack this compound with test can be really hard.
You did have other options....
Hyperion works well when stacked with a compound like that. (And it is currently BOGO FREE!

Creepto

Creepto

Awards
You did have other options....
Hyperion works well when stacked with a compound like that. (And it is currently BOGO FREE!

I dont find anything about this Hyperion. Is this testosterone in the form of cream? How does this works?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I dont find anything about this Hyperion. Is this testosterone in the form of cream? How does this works?
You are probably low on Testosterone, and almost certainly Estrogen.
This may be surprising to you, but there's a strong chance that your undesirable side effects may be Mainly coming from having low Estrogen.
Hyperion can help with both, and (in your case) Specifically with the Estrogen problem.

Read the first post in this thread, and if you have any more questions, please feel free to send me a message....

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

You’re side effects are totally normal.
You’re experiencing lethargy. I prefer albuterol for lethargy, and cialis for sex sides.
libiddoesn’t matter when all she’s gotta do is touch it and boingggg it’s hard like a rock until you decide to stop.
Sounds like steroid aren’t right for your and you should stay away.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Bro just my opinion I guess but you look way under 16% bodyfat keep it up