Low Fat Tuna Salad-Anyone?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I eat a ton of healthy dietary fat but need to curb it a bit along w overall calories as I'm getting a little chunky.

I eat Tuna salad twice a day (it's easy, no cooking) and I'm tying to find a way to make it very low fat and it's just plain gross with low fat Mayo. Yuck.

Any ideas?

choccyswag

choccyswag

Awards
I eat a ton of healthy dietary fat but need to curb it a bit along w overall calories as I'm getting a little chunky.

I eat Tuna salad twice a day (it's easy, no cooking) and I'm tying to find a way to make it very low fat and it's just plain gross with low fat Mayo. Yuck.

Any ideas?
this is what i have for lunch almost every day.

It is my version tuna nicois but fusion. It has tuna, baby spinach, carrots, sicilian olives, coriander, egg, avocado. A little sichuan infused oil (like 1 tsp), then drizzle with lime juice when you're about to eat it. (I use a little olive oil as well but you don't have to)

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Any ideas?
I use a bit of yellow mustard, low fat Italian dressing, and papricka.