Low carbs on days not using AP?

Jmonster

Jmonster

Awards
Would there be any benifit doing this?Would cutting your carbs down on off days of using AP to high carbs on the days you use allow the AP work better or just eat normal on off days?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
AP should be used continually Jmonster, as it continually assists in creating efficient energy metabolism. Is there a particular reason you had heard AP is to be used exclusively on off days? I ask, because Anabolic Pump is a supplement of continual sensitization - that is, the longer one doses, theoretically, the more sensitive to Insulin one may become.

Jmonster

Jmonster

Awards
I used AP on the days I worked out.So obviousely wrong:frustrate..So you cannot do like a pulsing cycle of AP or you just wont get the full benifits of it?I like to try and optimize everything and I thought doing a high carb/Ap on the days I work out and then a low carb on off days would be benificial.But I think you pretty much clarified my thoughts.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you would lose many of the benefits of AP by pulsing it.

pulsing is used for products that cause harm to the body or that will require PCT...this is done to minimize the impact on the body, not to make the product more effective.

AP does not have these adverse effects and pulsing it is not beneficial or recomended