Love, Passion and Kickin The Iron's @$$! - Neo's Life Log

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Greetings,

Disclaimer

***Just a quick note that this isn't really a display thread for everyone, and for anyone who has high expectations of attaining multiple workout / supplementation orjisms while reading this is going to be less than impressed***

Now that the disclaimer is out of the way....

Log Goals
1. To log current stats and achievements

2. To log future goals & endeavours.

3. To Log Supp Stacks & what got me where I am currently.

Workout Goals

1. Recomp - Keeping my current 230lbs weight but reducing fat to 10%

2. Cardio - To increase my cardiovascular endurance / capacity to be able to jog for 30 minutes at a pace I choose or sprint for 1-2 minutes at a high rate of speed.

3. Hair - To keep the hair I have and to perhaps grow my receeding hairline back in ( receeded quite far at temples due to bad lifestyle / health / estrogen etc)

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Weight: 226 - 231 lbs

Height: 5'7"

Body Type: MesoEndo ( Short, stocky puts muscle on easy ( lol easy, they mean with fuxin hard iron kickin workouts, yah easy ))

BF: 36%? - Current home scale with body fat analyzer tells me this with my age, height and weight input into it....seems a little high to me. This would equal 58lbs of fat ( which may be right ).

BP:
  • 142/92 - 06/23/07 - Dr. says this is rather high and I should work on reducing this to something like 130/80.
  • 135/80 - 08/01/07 - This seems to be the standard at the moment. I have taken it numerous times and it ends up around these numbers. Will check frequently and again at Dr's.
  • Neck: 17"
  • Biceps: L=16" - R=15 3/4"s
  • Chest: 45 1/2"s
  • Waist: 44 1/2"s - At belly button
  • Thigh: L=27 - R=27 1/4"
  • Calf: L=16 3/4"s - R=17
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
Current Diet

This is NOT I repeat NOT a military regime but goal is high protein

Morning: Shake with 1 to 1 1/2 scoops of ON 100% Whey and cup of frozen fruit blended.

Mid morning: Apple

Latter Morning: Protein with some carbs i.e. turkey sandwich with lots of turkey on wholewheat or 6-8 meatballs / sauce or Chicken or minced turkey etc etc 60- 80% protein 10 - 20% carbs and around 10 % fat. Not a science at this point just making sure lots of protein.

Afternoon:More protein etc like above

Latter afternoon: Banana, apple or sweet n salty bar

Pre Gym: 5g CEE + orange juice crystals ( like Tang )

Gym: 600mls or more water

Post: 2 x scoops ON 100% whey with 10g Creatine Mono and banana or fruit

Possibly a snack of meat / something delicious or more substantial than liquid.

Weekend diet: Oh yeah it's party time, Ice Cream, Frozen Yoghurt, Chocolate, Pizza. It's no holds barred yummyness :)

Supplementation
  • Creatine Ethyl Ester
  • Multivitamin
  • Niacin 500mg's x 4 day i.e. 2g's
  • Saw Palmetto - 1000mg timed release
  • Omega / Fish Oils - 3000mg's x 2 i.e. 6g's day
  • Vitamin E - 1x day
Workout Regime

I am going back, after playing around with a few different workouts, to what a basicaly used to do as it worked for me. Admittedly it's not all the same as I have found newer better exercises. I also just workout when I go to the gym I don't have a "Monday I must do this" but I rotate and do the next exercise after the previous days / whenver I was in workout:

1. Legs

* Squats - A2G squats, I have been back working since Sept 2006 and got up to 2x45's + bar weightwise but increased to that too quickly for my body combined with not enough stretching for my legs = injury of something ( ligament / tendon ) that is now sore on bending etc. I am now starting back on legs after about 1months break and starting with either just the bar or bodyweight squats. I will work my way up again with extreme stretching and low weight.

* Leg Press - See above notation

2. Back

* Chin Ups - When first into gym I attempt as many overhand / palm down chin ups ( at the moment = 1 - 1 1/2 )
* PullDowns - 2 Sets x 15 reps x warmup 100lbs, 3 sets x max reps(15 roughly) then drop x 120lbs, 100lbs, 80lbs
* Bent Over Rows - 2 Sets x 15 reps 2 x 25lbs + bar, 1 Set x 12 - 15 reps x 35lbs + bar, 2 sets x 8 - 10 reps x 45lbs + bar
* Pulley rows - 2 Sets x 15 reps x 115lbs, 3 sets x 10 - 15 reps x 115 - 145lbs.

3. Chest

* Flat Bench Barbell - 2 X 15 Reps x 25's + bar warmup, 3 Sets x 12, 10, 8 reps x 35's + bar
* DB Incline - 1 x 15 reps x 35's, 1 x 12 reps x 40's, 3 sets x 10, 8, 6 reps x 50's.
* Incline Flyes - 2 sets x 10 reps x 25's, 2 sets x 8 reps x 30's
* Cable um ( where you bring the arms from side to front and squeeze together) To finish off

4. Shoulders

* DB Military Press - 2 x 15 Reps x 30's, 1 x set x to fail reps x drop sets from 40's, 35's, 30's, 1 x set x drop sets from 45's, 35's, 30's, 1 x set x drop sets from 50's, 35's, 30's.
* Wide Grip Upright Rows - 2 x 15 Reps x 25's + Bar, 3 x sets x 35's + bar to failure.
* Rear Lateral DB Raises - 2 x 15 Reps x 20's, 3 x sets x 25's x to failure
* Close Grip Upright Rows - 4 x sets x 35's + bar to failure.
* Front Machine Raises - 3 x sets x 150lbs x reps to failure or increase weight.

Cycle Info:

Current cycles and logs can be found >>>here<<<

Bloodwork - Complete Panel Blood Test & Comprehensive Thyroid Panel.

• Total Testosterone
• Bioavailable Testosterone (AKA “Free and Loosely Bound”)
• Free Testosterone (if Bioavailable T is unavailable)
• SHBG
• DHT
• Estradiol (specify “ultrasensitive” assay for males)
• LH
• FSH
• Prolactin
• Cortisol
• Thyroid Panel
• CBC
• Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
• Lipid Profile
• T7 Comprehensive Thyroid Panel

Bloodwork Muahahahha

First Bloodwork Results Page 1
First Bloodwork Results Page 2
First Bloodwork Results Page 3

Updates:
  • 23/06/07 - Full Physical Yearly Checkup completed .
  • 23/06/07 - Green light from Dr. for everything but IGF & PSA tests ( not needed at my age etc )
  • 29/06/07 - Tests completed
  • 24/07/07 - Finished / paused Diesel Log for now as it appears there were previous problems causing the "no libido issue. Chuck is going to send me some Trib Test to help fix this and then I will log again.
  • 25/07/07 - Started my Formestane / Leviathan log!
  • 26/07/07 - Designer Supplements "Activate Extreme" arrived today.

Before To Current Pics:

Sept '06 Pics - Just started BB'ing again - Not very well done as whitewashed by midday sun:

Picture 1

Picture 2

Beginning July '07 - Not Bad for a noob camera guy

Picture 3

Picture 4

Picture 6

End July '07

Picture 7

Picture 8

Picture 9

Picture 10

Last edited:
Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I'll bite.

I truly mean no offense, but you're leaning towards what people would call Endomorph. 36% is very fat... even if that was a flawed measurement, it still shows you to be fat. Admittedly those home scales can be very flawed. Maybe get a more accurate measurement because I would hate to pass judgment on a person based on that. The fact that you find it could be right, shows me you are aware of your shape.

I have never heard Mesomorph defined as "short".

Mesormorph
Athletic
Hard Body
Hourglass Shaped (Female)
Rectangular Shaped (Male)
Mature Muscle Mass
Muscular Body
Excellent Posture
Gains Muscle Easily
Gains Fat More Easily Than Ectomorphs
Thick Skin

Granted there are short mesormorphs though.

If you follow that "bodytype label" school of thinking there are blends of bodytypes anyways.

Do you eat fruit at practically every meal? Do you have a rough estimate of your caloric quota for the day? I know you said it's not science, but what is your reasoning behind the macros?

Are you not training? There isn't a semblance of a training split posted.

Good luck with your goals. Work on that diet if you want to progress. Your weekends sound kind of suspect.

What I said, of course is assuming you want to progress.

I would assume your goal is not to lose fat, as you eat that garbage on the weekend. ;)

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
subscribed

i think you have a typo, you're putting mg instead of g or you taking 5 mg of CEE and 10mg Creatine mono>?

looking forward to your log and progress.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
subscribed

i think you have a typo, you're putting mg instead of g or you taking 5 mg of CEE and 10mg Creatine mono>?

looking forward to your log and progress.
Thanks Zombie, good eye and me too :D Just check back infrequently :p

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Zombie, good eye and me too :D Just check back infrequently :p

are you going to be posting stats o ther that weight , height , sex, age ? ? ?

i would advice you that its a good idea to listen to UBI, he knows his stuff and hes a great guy, i havent had the pleasure to talk with him. but i have seen posts and advice that he gives and its worth the time reading his advice.

i also see that the supplements that you have there are mostly staples. Are you planing adding something else in the near future (RPM, leviathan, etc) ?

keep us posted

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
are you going to be posting stats o ther that weight , height , sex, age ? ? ?
Please can you explain what other stats I should post, not too sure what you mean or what else there is?

i would advice you that its a good idea to listen to UBI, he knows his stuff and hes a great guy, i havent had the pleasure to talk with him. but i have seen posts and advice that he gives and its worth the time reading his advice.
I have read what he posted and answered, what part in particular should follow?

i also see that the supplements that you have there are mostly staples. Are you planing adding something else in the near future (RPM, leviathan, etc) ?

keep us posted
I am currently building building / saving for two runs:

1.) Epistane & PCT

2.) 3-AD & aPCT

I am most likely going to hit the 3-AD first just because it's cheaper in general to buy and run ( $80 roughly vs $150 - $200 for the Epi run after everything has been bought )

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Please can you explain what other stats I should post, not too sure what you mean or what else there is?

)
meassurements so that you can track your progress

NEO -----> :squat:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
meassurements so that you can track your progress

NEO -----> :squat:
Ahh ok so you are referring to muscles measurements in the cold state? Zombie ----> :chick:

:toofunny:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Do you have a guide or something that will direct me on how to go about measuring and where? Currently I just go by how I look right now and see the changes.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
R non-Canadiens allowed to view this log?
if i can view it can i participate as well?
if the above questions are BOTH YES, can i also SUBSCRIBE to it? :think:

:toofunny:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I'll bite.

I truly mean no offense, but you're leaning towards what people would call Endomorph. 36% is very fat...
:D You can make anybody fat given the right food and enough of it. I think endo is more so used to describe someone who is basically predisposed to fat accumulation and has to work his ass off to keep the fat off.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Yep. Just measure the biggest part of each muscle.

for longer and larger muscles and body sections, you may want to take multiple measurements.

E.G. Thigh low and thigh high and mid abs and at bellybutton level.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
:D You can make anybody fat given the right food and enough of it. I think endo is more so used to describe someone who is basically predisposed to fat accumulation and has to work his ass off to keep the fat off.
I was a skinny bastart for the longest time. I believe I am primarily Meso and secondly Endo. I am not predisposed to the fat thing, I had to work fckin hard to get this fat. There was many anight when I thought I wasn't going to finish off the 2ltrs of funky monkey or the Dutch Chocolate, but I surprised myself and really put forth an almighty effort to push through the barriers. It goes to show with the right couch, ice cream, lack of movement...you 2 ...yes YOU can look as good / fat as I do now!!!

So let that motivate all of you, don't give up, :clap2: YOU CAN ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS!!!:clap2:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Mace ....see my sig? :) :thumbsup:

Updated with product arrival ( MFX & HDX2 ).

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Yes, looks like it will be quite effective. :thumbsup:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Looks like I'm going to do my Diesel Test Log first, Epi second and 3AD cycle last.

SatireWolf

SatireWolf

Awards
  • Established
So how do you pulse cycle the couch, TV, and ice-cream?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
No laughs huh. I found your road to the ultimate gain to be humorous, sorry. Wasn't meaning to be offensive.
Dont' be sorry "man it up" :) Not sure what you meant. I am pretty humourous in most other posts....this thread though is my sanctuary. Serious Logging :) ( even if it's pathetic in others eyes ).

Maybe my estro's high :D but perhaps work on your delivery. I'm sensitive too and big boiz can cry!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Ohhhhh right got it .....um I apologize for being a little defensive it's just that I didn't tie your comment into anything in this post. Perhaps I may recommend quoting next time then adding your comment :)

Good job bro! much love

Neoborn

SatireWolf

SatireWolf

Awards
  • Established
Ohhhhh right got it .....um I apologize for being a little defensive it's just that I didn't tie your comment into anything in this post. Perhaps I may recommend quoting next time then adding your comment :)

Good job bro! much love

Neoborn
No problem. I may be a bad assed indy car driver, with a 5 second sportscar to match, and an ******* in line, but I have a softer side too :) I respect your efforts sir, respect the iron!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Currently

DC Training style

Diesel Test Hardcore Logging ( see sig )

Solitude

Awards
  • Established
Hey your cycle plan is similar to what I'm gonna do in 2 weeks time. :)

So I'll be following for sure.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Updated with bloodwork results & pics.

@ Solitude: I think you'll be doing your cycle before me :) Send me a link to your log ;)

I have not committed to my next cycle yet but will be "x" + Formestane :).

Solitude

Awards
  • Established
Updated with bloodwork results & pics.

@ Solitude: I think you'll be doing your cycle before me :) Send me a link to your log ;)

I have not committed to my next cycle yet but will be "x" + Formestane :).
Hey bro, I don't think I'll keep a log for it, but after I'm done I'll contribute my experiences to your "Results From Pulsing Thread"

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Updates:

# 24/07/07 - Finished / paused Diesel Log for now as it appears there were previous problems causing the "no libido issue. Chuck is going to send me some Trib Test to help fix this and then I will log again.
# 25/07/07 - Started my Formestane / Leviathan log!
# 26/07/07 - Designer Supplements "Activate Extreme" arrived today.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
* Updates *

* Taking Trib Test to help with Libido before logging Diesel Test again.

* Took pictures at day 5 of Formestane log

End July '07

Picture 7

Picture 8

Picture 9

Picture 10

* Waiting on Beta Anabolic Samples, Trisorbagen.

* Libido definitely back in action ....oh yeah!