Looking for something very similar...PH ONLY

SlowNSteady

SlowNSteady

Awards
Over the summer i did my first cycle of Halo-50 (1 box original, 1 box 04/08 exp. date). I ran a 6 week cycle 50/50/50/75/75/100. No sides until the 2nd day into my 6th week with the hundreds when i noticed some gyno signs. Little balls under my nipples. Very tiny at the time. I finished the cycle and immediately took my serm and then just as a pre measure since i didnt have a full 4 weeks worth of tomaxifine so i bought E-Form and that finished it off. Phew!!!

I was planning to do a Test E cycle but after this whole steroid bust and what not im not even messing with websites and shady characters. So I'm sticking to the PH's. The H-50 cycle was unbelievable i cant begin to describe how amazing it was and how big i got and all the complements. I'm looking for something thats very similar. I've been lightly researching and it seems to be either Epistane and or Havoc. It doesn't seem like I would need a SERM with these products or would I only need it for Havoc? Since it seems I'm slightly proned to gyno should I run a low AI during the cycle? Also, what doses would be sufficient since I ran and can handle a high dose of H-50. I know they were somewhat mild but still. I'm planning on doing a clean bulk like i did with the h-50. Any suggestions or dosing and cycle length please let me know also what stacks well with these? Thanks.

bmur

Awards
id say havoc/epi

very clean results and plenty of logs to back up those claims

give it a search

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
why not just do another halodrol cycle? H-Drol is about $25 bucks. Either that or Epi. Good luck

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
id say havoc/epi

very clean results and plenty of logs to back up those claims

give it a search
NO WAY!!! garbage!!!!!

SlowNSteady

SlowNSteady

Awards
SOB...i just bought 2 bottles of epi damn me and my impatientness. so people are having the same results? Is it still like underdosed? you know how people were jumpin to 75 and 100mg? WOW 19.99 damn it

SlowNSteady

SlowNSteady

Awards
trip...did i make a mistake in ordering the epi?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
eyedentical :) sell or trade the epi. Yeah, its still dosed the same, so you need 1.5 bottles to get to 75/day for 30. still who cares at that price.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
actually hmm was the halodrol 50 your originally did from the DMT batch?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no, looks like it was a differnt batch that had that

LOT#82407-EXP 10-2007

SlowNSteady

SlowNSteady

Awards
actually hmm was the halodrol 50 your originally did from the DMT batch?
YES SIR 1 Box 10/07 and 1 box 04/08 i mixed em the first 2 weeks were the 08 batch and the last 3 weeks were the 07. IT WAS INSANE!!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, the hdrol would be identical to the later dated box. you could mix in some pheraplex to get the dmt effect tho

SlowNSteady

SlowNSteady

Awards
hmm sounds good and especially at that price. i wanted to try something different anyway. so ill run the epi and then i guess ill pick up a couple of hdrol and a bottle of ax's pp and do that another time. thanks for the feedback guys much appreciated

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm sounds good and especially at that price. i wanted to try something different anyway. so ill run the epi and then i guess ill pick up a couple of hdrol and a bottle of ax's pp and do that another time. thanks for the feedback guys much appreciated
if you are going to pimp for the $ for ax pp ($60-70 usually nowadays), you might want to try to find ergomax lmg instead. not max lmg, the ergomax lmg. damn them for naming them that way.

SlowNSteady

SlowNSteady

Awards
yeah i just saw that price for pp...but i read positive things on epi damn please make me feel good that i bought it hahahaha

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
epi is a solid compound. hell, i'll take it if you don't want it.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its hit or miss. seems to be something of a hype machine product. but a few moderately reasonably reliable people have had gains on it. Its not a huge bulker, 13lbs is the highest i've heard on it, but average is a bit lower. relatively low in sides. but there are some people who have had really low results off it too. low sides apparently tho, and good libido/overall feel off it. I have 2 bottles, just not sure how (or if) i'll use them

SlowNSteady

SlowNSteady

Awards
well on my h50 cycle i gained 20+ lbs and it was nice and lean gains. i cleaned bulked like crazy. i kept just about most of it. so with the hdrol could i expect the same?

bmur

Awards
well on my h50 cycle i gained 20+ lbs and it was nice and lean gains. i cleaned bulked like crazy. i kept just about most of it. so with the hdrol could i expect the same?
no way in hell are you gonna gain 20+ lbs of "lbm" in a 3-4 week cycle of h-drol...well..i should clarifiy that, very unlikley lol

6-12 is reasonable

and trip, why dont you think epi is a good compound? im courious:blink:

SlowNSteady

SlowNSteady

Awards
i would run a 6 week cycle like i did with my first...so i mean 15-20 would be nice. I'm takin anabolic pump and powerfull with the epi. What else would be good to stack it with if epi isnt as good?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Problem with Epi and Hdrol is they're both underdosed. The Hdrol needs 75-100mg a day to be effective for bigger guys, and the Epi needs 40-50mg.

And 20 lbs lean gains on Hdrol sounds like bull****, or a hell of a long/high dosed cycle

SlowNSteady

SlowNSteady

Awards
Problem with Epi and Hdrol is they're both underdosed. The Hdrol needs 75-100mg a day to be effective for bigger guys, and the Epi needs 40-50mg.

And 20 lbs lean gains on Hdrol sounds like bull****, or a hell of a long/high dosed cycle

I did the h50 original batch 10/07 and mixed with an 04/08 batch for 6 weeks and got it up to 100mg. I started the cycle at 170ish and at the end of the cycle i was at 194 and looking lean not fat. I cleaned bulked and ate like crazy and worked out like a mad man. It's ok if you dont believe me but I STG I gained 20lbs. I wasnt able to take my lbm but i certainly didnt look fat at all so Im assuming a good portion of that 20lbs was lbm.

Whats good to stack with epi? Im having a real hard time finding logs on epi...im searching through pages and pages. anyone have links?

larue38462

larue38462

Awards
I was just takin a look at the thread goin on here.....I'm not arguing that h-50 is a great supp....but i can tell you that I'm currently on my second run of EPI. I'm on the second cycle because the first was outstanding.....IDK what ur dosing it at but I ran a 6 wk cycle at 40, 40, 50, 50, 40, 40....I couldn't have been more pleased.....I'm runnin it w/ winztrol this time to try to cut up a lil bit.....I think you'll be pleased.

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
I have heard many good things about Epi so don't fell bad about buying it. It isn't as potent or harsh as some of the other PH's/designers out there, so no your not gonna gain 20 pounds on a cycle but you should still see good gains and your also don't going to experience as nasty of sides (or at least in general). Especially if this only gonna be your second cycle, I'd say go for it with the Epi, I think you'll be pleased with it.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would buy epistane over havoc. I took havoc and i got results NOTHING like people are describing from epistane. If you have to choose between the two pick epistane.

that being said, for the amount of time and the higher doses of halo you were using, a 4 week moderate dose (10-20mgs) superdrol cycle would probably provide similiar gains. the popular clone is m-drol by CEL.

SlowNSteady

SlowNSteady

Awards
that being said, for the amount of time and the higher doses of halo you were using, a 4 week moderate dose (10-20mgs) superdrol cycle would probably provide similiar gains. the popular clone is m-drol by CEL.
Jomi...have people gotten the same effect from m-drol compared to superdrol? both the positive and negative?