Looking for something similar to Anabeta Elite?

elitemma

elitemma

Awards
Any suggestions would be great. Looking to lean out a bit but the keep the muscle. I really enjoyed Anabeta because you got such great pumps. I also felt like you cut fat (with the proper diet) and gained mass.

Thanks!

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
MassMax is probably the closest thing. Or Test1fy from Olympus Labs.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You could check out Olympus Labs Test1fy it contains the same main active and dose of Anacyclus, plus some other things for test boosting and cortisol control, etc.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any suggestions would be great. Looking to lean out a bit but the keep the muscle. I really enjoyed Anabeta because you got such great pumps. I also felt like you cut fat (with the proper diet) and gained mass.

Thanks!
Yeah ABE was great. Especially when find that Lodhra, anacyclus, and desert Cistanche has only data on rats, forskolin is decently backed up by a study.

Makes you wonder what else was in it. I have a 2 bottles that I’m saving for an xgels run. Would love to get it third party tested.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
elitemma

elitemma

Awards
Yeah, I think Anabeta might have been too good to be true.. hence why it disappeared.. ;)

But thanks for the input fellas, everyone has been buzzing about MassMax. I am going to give it a try.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Innovapharm Genesis has had a ton of positive feedback I heard. @chedapalooza had a great run with it.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks!
I personally like legendary from chaos and pain. I love epicat and laxo as a stack. This coming from a former anabeta user as well.

Test1fy is what I would choose as an alternative or if xfactor is still around. I like ara for that purpose. Forgive me if I'm forgetting some others.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think Olympus labs testify with SNS xgels would give you what your looking for.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah ABE was great. Especially when find that Lodhra, anacyclus, and desert Cistanche has only data on rats, forskolin is decently backed up by a study.

Makes you wonder what else was in it. I have a 2 bottles that I’m saving for an xgels run. Would love to get it third party tested.
Any idea why it was discontinued?

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No idea, could be raw suppliers maybe, I mean Anacyclus is only in a few other supps, I don’t think I have never seen Lodhra bark or Desert Cistanche in any other supplements, forskolin is every where.

I actually said screw it and requested labdoor to test ABE, I’ll hear back in a bit.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No idea, could be raw suppliers maybe, I mean Anacyclus is only in a few other supps, I don’t think I have never seen Lodhra bark or Desert Cistanche in any other supplements, forskolin is every where.

I actually said screw it and requested labdoor to test ABE, I’ll hear back in a bit.
Do you think it was spiked?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
PEScience moved in a different direction and sales didn’t warrant continued manufacturing.

To be honest most products in that are category just don’t last there isn’t a huge market for it.

I find it funny that now that it’s gone since it was effective it must be because it was spiked is the sentiment.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
HPS need to make a ABE clone

Look at the hype from people with regarding the alphamine substitute

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow, they estimated 4k to test it lol, im not gonna invest 4k of my money lol.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Has anyone used anacyclus solo recently and results?