looking for rec on Cortisol Control (and stack)

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've never done a leaning stack before and I'm starting to think about leaning up for the summer. I want to plan my first leaning stack far enough in advance to make sure I have all the angles covered.

besides 11-OXO, what are the best Cortisol modulating products out there? (since 3AD isn't out)

also, what are some popular stacks with these; if you want to keep your mass and lean out?

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Lean Xtreme by DS looks pretty damn good, and it's got some support ingredients that are nice. Retain is pretty good as well.

Lean X and Levithan reloaded looks pretty good, but they both have forskolin, so there might be bathroom issues, especially if taken close together.

The nice thing about Cortisol control products is that they have no stimulants in them, so you can stack them with pretty much any stim.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to start hearing some feedback on Recreate.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
look out for Primordial Performance's phosphatidylserine product coming out in the future. search pubmed there's a lot of studies on it.

retain has always worked decent for me. i can't wait for that product to come out though ^^^^

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
look out for Primordial Performance's phosphatidylserine product coming out in the future. search pubmed there's a lot of studies on it.

retain has always worked decent for me. i can't wait for that product to come out though ^^^^
derived from the cerebral cortex of cattle

:jaw:

Mad Cow anyone?

or from egg yolks, soybeans or lecithin (phosphatidylcholine). As a nutritional supplement, phosphatidyl serine is derived from plant sources to eliminate the risk of disease transmission from infected cattle.

Whew!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I'm a huge fan of Lean Xtreme 2.0. Especially with the addition of Green Tea and Forskolin to complement the cortisol control agents (7-OH and 5-AT)

ALUISLUGO

Awards
Hi I am newbie here and I am looking for some knowlwdge. With that said can a Cortisol control product be ok to stack with RPN Havoc? Thanks in advance for any replies.

PS goal is to loose 10-15% body fat while retain/build some lean muscle.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi I am newbie here and I am looking for some knowlwdge. With that said can a Cortisol control product be ok to stack with RPN Havoc? Thanks in advance for any replies.

PS goal is to loose 10-15% body fat while retain/build some lean muscle.
you want to lose 10-15% of body fat?!?!?

if that's the case, then you need to get your diet and workouts in order before you consider taking PH's or PS's (havoc active ingredient is Epi). I wouldn't do anything hormonal for some time...you're body will shed pounds easily on it's own while your bf is over 15%.

PH's and PS's should be used once your body plateaus...

what are your stats now?

ALUISLUGO

Awards
you want to lose 10-15% of body fat?!?!?

if that's the case, then you need to get your diet and workouts in order before you consider taking PH's or PS's (havoc active ingredient is Epi). I wouldn't do anything hormonal for some time...you're body will shed pounds easily on it's own while your bf is over 15%.

PH's and PS's should be used once your body plateaus...

what are your stats now?
Ok that sounds like a plan. Anyway stats are 40 yo, 5'7", 210lbs, low total test (200 range), Endomorph (muscular but a lot of fat in the abdomen area). Would like to get to 185 -190lbs with BF under 20%. Thanks!

PS Considering the following stack to help:
RPM/Drive/IGF-2/DCP/NeoVar

motivator

Awards
Hey, can anyone tell me about halodrol 50? Is it worth it?

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
Hey, can anyone tell me about halodrol 50? Is it worth it?
use the search function. don't be lazy. if you still can't find the answer you're looking for, start a thread asking about it.

motivator

Awards
Ok, I guess my question is this. Can I stack it with plasmavol and leukic? I can't find possible stacks anywhere

Timyg

Awards
I've never done a leaning stack before and I'm starting to think about leaning up for the summer. I want to plan my first leaning stack far enough in advance to make sure I have all the angles covered.

besides 11-OXO, what are the best Cortisol modulating products out there? (since 3AD isn't out)

also, what are some popular stacks with these; if you want to keep your mass and lean out?
XPN AndroXtreme-D is a better alternative to 11-oxo.. cheaper and more mg per cap

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
XPN AndroXtreme-D is a better alternative to 11-oxo.. cheaper and more mg per cap
I just havent found many positive logs/feedback on this stuff or i would purchase it....Im looking to run a cycle of 11-oxo that looks something like this....

cutting/recomp: (this is with ergopharm's 11-oxo)

week 1: 3caps/day
week 2-6 : 6caps/day

PCT : 6-oxo extreme....cycle support from AI

If i could just find a suitable bulk Adrenodione that is equivalent to ergopharms 11-oxo...i would be set.....but i guess i will pay the $$ for ergopharms.....at least i know it is legit.

Anyone else with a good cutter/recomp besides 11-oxo.....and yes i know about all the DCP..drive...igf-2....lean extreme...diet....cardio....etc....

just looking for a cute little stack....perhaps something along the lines of 11-oxo....with minimal sides and minimal PCT.

thanks

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I'll probably try 11-OXO in the future as well. I am currently using Retain2. It's ok.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
I'll probably try 11-OXO in the future as well. I am currently using Retain2. It's ok.
reaper is that you in your avi? lookin pretty good (completely hetero comment lol). didnt you say you've been natural up to this point??