Looking for help with my first Test Cycle

MitchyDaVinci

Awards
Im looking for someone that can help me, step by step, start my first test cycle. Im thinking over the phone or social media but I really do need help and support because I'm not sure what to spend my money on and what to do after and what PCT is.

MitchyDaVinci

Awards
There are some real pros here that can get you on your way, but you'll need to add some more info: Age, weight, goals, how long you've been lifting, health issues, diet, etc.
I'm 29, 186Lbs, Trying to bulk, ive barely begun lifting this year. No health issues. Really I'm just trying to find out more about what to buy when it comes to the gear to use.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No1 is gonna suggest someone who's been only lifting weights for a year run steroids but a first cycle is bare bones basic stuff.

300-400mg of testosterone per week
Ai on hand for estrogen sides
Serm for pct and hcg if you can source it.

2 bottles of test e or c
2 bottles of adex or exemestane
1 bottle of Nolvadex or Clomid

Nothing else is needed except for a couple more years in the gym and learning how to eat like a bodybuilder or athlete

Eating for muscle growth or fat loss and "eating healthy" are 2 different things. Learn about that before anything because the diet is the most important part.