LOOKING FOR ALL SKEPTICS TO LOG!!!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Nice. I really like these stacks and comments from you. With these logs going on you can see some awesome people getting awesome results!
thanks man! yea ive been checking into all the logs and most are behind me in time on but I notice people starting to experience the magic as well, I tell you I put that igf-1/mgf patch on within an hour or two I start feeling hungrier, like its completely repartitioning my body but in a good way, same with the hgh, im catching the gh tingles, no wrist issues though like with most HGH/GH it causes some carperal tunnel issues, I just notice new growth almost daily now, like I said before the fast recovery from these brutal routines im doing to kill myself is really amazing, usually im broke off for 4- days after a good back or legs one when I change it up but It only lasted 2 days and literally on the 3rd day I woke up feeling amazing! it was like night and day. cant wait to see what the next couple weeks brings!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
thanks man! yea ive been checking into all the logs and most are behind me in time on but I notice people starting to experience the magic as well, I tell you I put that igf-1/mgf patch on within an hour or two I start feeling hungrier, like its completely repartitioning my body but in a good way, same with the hgh, im catching the gh tingles, no wrist issues though like with most HGH/GH it causes some carperal tunnel issues, I just notice new growth almost daily now, like I said before the fast recovery from these brutal routines im doing to kill myself is really amazing, usually im broke off for 4- days after a good back or legs one when I change it up but It only lasted 2 days and literally on the 3rd day I woke up feeling amazing! it was like night and day. cant wait to see what the next couple weeks brings!
Hell ya! Thats what I'm talking about!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Check out our awesome logs! Curious about HGH? Great deal coming up!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Today is the day of the awesome July 4th sale!

Check out the AgeForce logs! Give em a try! We'll make a patch believer out of you!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Super deal on our HGH patches! Great time to give AgeForce a shot!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes.,Now is your chance to try them out !!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
BOGO deal on the HGH POWER PATCH is almost over. Get them while you can!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Happy 4th of July every one !! Eat up and eat big!!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Thanks again guys, Happy 4th of July! !
me4thofjuly.jpg

I Got my Patches & they're working good, check the log. Thank you AgeForce for the awesome opportunity to do this, very satisfied with the results more day by day!
Me&AgeFoce.jpg

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I dont know about everyone else,but if I get picked to run a log for FREE supplements,I run the whole log untill the product is gone. Unless some type of dangerous side effect is going on,be a man of your word and do what you agreed to do. Companies adjust their products by user feedback. Stopping halfway through is not much use.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey AM! Be on the lookout next week for a great Labor Day BOGO sale on our HGH POWER PATCH!
If you have any doubts,check out any of the logs going on now. This is the REAL DEAL with proven results!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Exactly !!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Watch me at the Anaheim fitness expo will be handing out samples of products !!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Keep your eyes open for an awesome BOGO SALE on our HGH Power patches Tuesday morn!!!
Check out the logs to see HGH in action!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stock up while you can on this promo !!!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tomorrow is the last day for our amazing bogo deal so take advantage of it!!

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
Rather than log the hgh patch, can there be an option to just have the patch tested to see if it actually contains hgh? :) Lets finally put an end to all the speculation.

imchurki

Awards
Tomorrow is the last day for our amazing bogo deal so take advantage of it!!
First time hearing about Ageforce. Wish I had an opportunity to log it. I've been interested in HGH but never knew patches existed. Is the bogo deal on the website? Can't seem to find what the bogo deal is. Thanks.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
First time hearing about Ageforce. Wish I had an opportunity to log it. I've been interested in HGH but never knew patches existed. Is the bogo deal on the website? Can't seem to find what the bogo deal is. Thanks.
Yes bogo deal is on website. As you check out it will add sale. Excellent deal for real results!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Rather than log the hgh patch, can there be an option to just have the patch tested to see if it actually contains hgh? :) Lets finally put an end to all the speculation.
Yes. If you win you can definitely test the patch.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This deal is only this weekend . Take advantage now before the promo ends .

mightymax

mightymax

Awards
I've been ordering from you guys for years. I'm getting back into the game, been tough working and raising 2 kids keeping my wife happy.. but that's no excuse. I'm determined to show what age force is all about! I would love to try the hgh patch to maximize my workouts.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Take advantage of the sale

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hope people had a good weekend !!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Last minutes for this bogo. Hop on this deal!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you people for any one who took advantage of our bogo .

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
So,word around the campfire is,AgeForce wants more loggers for HGH MAXIMIZE!
Results are really good so far with Maximize, so we would like to spread the goodness!
STAY TUNED!!-----

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So nice of age force to do that!!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice!!!

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
wicked442 Would this benefit someone on TRT? If so, how? I can't afford Sermorelin/GHRP-2 from my clinic.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Yes. Im on trt and the patches complement my therapy very well.
Thanks for reply. I have some more questions. Do you want me to list them here or start a new thread?

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for taking time to answer my questions.

Which patch are you using?

What have you noticed?

Have you are anybody else had bloodwork prior and during use compared to someone else that got actual HGH?

I am interested in the following:

HGH Maximize – The First Injection-Grade HGH Secretagogue -

HGH PowerPatch

IGF1+MGF PATCH

Are there actually pharma grade in any of it? or I am not understanding the ingredients?

Thank you

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thank you for taking time to answer my questions.

Which patch are you using?

What have you noticed?

Have you are anybody else had bloodwork prior and during use compared to someone else that got actual HGH?

I am interested in the following:

HGH Maximize – The First Injection-Grade HGH Secretagogue -

HGH PowerPatch

IGF1+MGF PATCH

Are there actually pharma grade in any of it? or I am not understanding the ingredients?

Thank you
Im using Maximize, hgh power patch and IGF-1.

Great sleep, better outlook, mood, helping my neck fusion heal faster, leaner look.

HGH power patch has pharm grade real hgh.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Im using Maximize, hgh power patch and IGF-1.

Great sleep, better outlook, mood, helping my neck fusion heal faster, leaner look.

HGH power patch has pharm grade real hgh.
Thanks. So you are using three patches? That is what I would like to try also , but expensive. I'll continue researching more about each ingredients and have been following many logs.