Looking for advance on an electric type blender bottle

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Anyone have experience using/testing electric blender bottles? I wanted something to better and more easily blend protein shakes. I looked at reviews of the Promixx line on amazon and many say the motors are weak and can't handle more than one scoop. I'd like something that could handle up to 70-80g of powder.

Anyone have any recommendations? Something that I could drink out of directly would be preferred but if there are other alternatives I may not know of feel free to suggest!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Any specific model suggestions for Ninja? Not looking for anything big, preferably near the size of a shaker cup. Already have a "standard" size blender.
Also not sure what these cost, was expecting/hoping to only need to spend about 30-40$.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any specific model suggestions for Ninja? Not looking for anything big, preferably near the size of a shaker cup. Already have a "standard" size blender.
Also not sure what these cost, was expecting/hoping to only need to spend about 30-40$.
IMG_9368.JPG

I actually have something like this. You can buy different size attachments

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Looks like that is a Nutribullet 500 from the picture. Seems as though maybe theres an updated one released now 600w rating. Of course the newer one seems to be in the 60-70 range and this is available for 30 dollars, right at what I was hoping. Might end up ordering and giving it a shot, walmart seems somewhat less painless with returning less than stellar items.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looks like that is a Nutribullet 500 from the picture. Seems as though maybe theres an updated one released now 600w rating. Of course the newer one seems to be in the 60-70 range and this is available for 30 dollars, right at what I was hoping. Might end up ordering and giving it a shot, walmart seems somewhat less painless with returning less than stellar items.
Mine was definitely more but I bought it in like 2013. You get what you pay for.

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bought a piece of **** one from wal mart still going 6 years later

Reactions: Em3