Looking for a test booster

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
Hey can anyone recommend a good transdermal test booster for PCT?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sustain Alpha would be a good one to try if you haven't before!

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
You want to be using Nolvadex/Clomid PCT to drop your estrogen and raise your test levels. No OTC supplement is going to do that and you can find these compounds on countless RC sites.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You want to be using Nolvadex/Clomid PCT to drop your estrogen and raise your test levels. No OTC supplement is going to do that and you can find these compounds on countless RC sites.
Agreed with this. An otc test booster can be used in parallel with your serm for pct.

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
Agreed with this. An otc test booster can be used in parallel with your serm for pct.
Yeah for sure. I was planning on some Nolvadex with the test booster towards the end of the next SARM cycle I do.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sustain Alpha would be a good one to try if you haven't before!
Sustain Alpha, is great for pct, tried and true.

use code THEBIGT at iconicformulations.com for 25% off. code works at both iconic formulations and ironlegion.com

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
Sustain Alpha, is great for pct, tried and true.

use code THEBIGT at iconicformulations.com for 25% off. code works at both iconic formulations and ironlegion.com
Thanks man. I’m gonna be using it the last 3 weeks of the cycle and then into the end of PCT alongside Nolva and GW.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man. I’m gonna be using it the last 3 weeks of the cycle and then into the end of PCT alongside Nolva and GW.
yup...that 25% off is nice-eh?