Looking for a "reward supplement"

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
I have been using the basics: protein powders, multivitamins, EFAs, & plain ol creatine.

I'm looking for something new, but I'm not ready for PHs yet.

Anything fun that actually works?

Thinking maybe Swole V2 &/or Nitrous. I don't wanna blow a bunch of $ on placibo crap though. Maybe an energy supp? What are some good options?

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
try ox from san.... really good pumps............

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I am taking Ox right now. Its decent for4 pumps & energy & only $40 for a month supply. I think the best bang for the buck is SAN V12. I've had much better results with it than Swole v2. V12 is a big step above creatine IMO, but I've always been a non-responder to regular creatine.

I've heard nothing but good things about Nitrous, been looking to get some myself.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I would try SAN V12 or Swole V2, Nitrous should work well also. For the love of God don't even bother too much with straight NO products ;) :D

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I would try SAN V12 or Swole V2, Nitrous should work well also. For the love of God don't even bother too much with straight NO products ;) :D
What he said. I had better pumps on V12 but better strength increase on V2.

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
After reading through the entire 19 page thread, I think I may have to add the Anarchy Stack to my list of good supplement choices. Although, I'm not yet convinced it's a good stack to take while bulking.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not so sure I'd recommend the anarchy stack or not, for me personally I'm not so certain it was worth the money invested based on the results it showed. Although if you buy the alcar in bulk, and substitute fish oil in place of the cla that would help immensely to keep the cost in check.

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, if I tried the anarchy stack, I would not include the CLA.

speedracer59

Awards
I got decent results with Swole. Mind if I ask why not a Ph?

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
It's not a "fun" supp like you mentioned you wanted but IMO R-ALA should be in everyone's arsenal. The Anarchy Stack is great and not too pricey if you subtract the CLA.

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
Mind if I ask why not a Ph?
I think I'm far from my genetic peak and I'm still making good progress without PHs. Plus, I'm 21 now and I wouldn't mind waiting till I'm just a little older before I start messing with my hormones. I do plan on stocking up before the ban though.

speedracer59

Awards
I think I'm far from my genetic peak and I'm still making good progress without PHs. Plus, I'm 21 now and I wouldn't mind waiting till I'm just a little older before I start messing with my hormones. I do plan on stocking up before the ban though.
Smart move. Too many people jump into ph's and gear and know absolutly nothing. I would go with the swole and r-ala. I get alot better gains whe combining creatine with rAla. Actually I like regular ala even better. What are your goals? Fat loss, Muscle gain, That makes a big difference.

mtruther

mtruther

Awards
I'd also recommend Satur8. I actually prefer it to Swole v.2 and SAN V12. I made some very impressive gains off of Satur8 after only modest gains with the others.

R-ALA and ALCAR are also great supps (from the anarchy stack). They also carry the added benefit that they have a host of other healthful benefits. R-ALA is an awesome antioxidant, for instance.

PhantomTPI

Awards
I'm looking into these Nitrous products also...I've read some about NO2 and NX3...whats wrong with those products? Basically, I'm looking for a replacement for creatine, b/c i have cycled that twice....just need seome good pumps, and that extra energy in the gym. How does San V12 or Swole V2 compare? Also, since NO2/NX3 dialates the blood vessels, wouldnt that give you nonstop headaches? I just talked to a friend of mine whos friend took NO2 and is now on medication b/c of the dialation of his blood vessles in his head....could anyone give me any input on all this? Thanks.

Last edited: