Long acting Ghrelin mimetics (MK-677) = brain detrimental

Raptor11

Awards
I did actually have labs done right in the heat of all this. and I think due the fact that I had just taken my weekly AI the day before, my E2 was very low. I mean low - like 15 lol. I have been between 40 and 60 for almost 2 years. And have been bloods every 3 mo for these past two years.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did actually have labs done right in the heat of all this. and I think due the fact that I had just taken my weekly AI the day before, my E2 was very low. I mean low - like 15 lol. I have been between 40 and 60 for almost 2 years. And have been bloods every 3 mo for these past two years.
Anxiety is also a symptom of low E2.

Raptor11

Awards
@Mike Arnold
I really appreciate such a in depth reply. And I truly don't want to fight you on this. Especially considering how smart you seem. I came here for help after finding this thread. And contrary to what all you say about this being unlikely and all that; there are a lot of reports about this out there. And for me, I haven't been on thing other than my trt for coming on 5 or 6 years. I dont drink, I dont smoke, dont dabble with other drugs at all, & i eat well. So there not anything else that I can reasonably think of that caused this for me.

again, I am not looking to fight or argue. I am only looking for help and advice.

Raptor11

Awards
Yes, I have read that as well just recently and will going for a follow up in 2 weeks. but for context I had just done bloods in october and i was at 65. with my bio avail test at 902. I usually range between 800 and 1000

LucasBagoDoce

Awards
Remember having terrible joint pain on GHRP-2 + ipamorelin + cjc (no dac).
Are those common sides? Know MK would cause it, but thought the “spaced out pulses” shouldn’t cause that

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Remember having terrible joint pain on GHRP-2 + ipamorelin + cjc (no dac).
Are those common sides? Know MK would cause it, but thought the “spaced out pulses” shouldn’t cause that
No not common. That being said, depending on dose and frequency, if you were "outputting" enough total GH with your protocol it is possible. Some, not all, not most, but some, get joint/tendon pain from GH. Most get joint pain relief but there are exceptions.

LucasBagoDoce

Awards
No not common. That being said, depending on dose and frequency, if you were "outputting" enough total GH with your protocol it is possible. Some, not all, not most, but some, get joint/tendon pain from GH. Most get joint pain relief but there are exceptions.
Appreciate all the help here, sir
Lots of knowledge on the topic

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've had anxiety attacks since 18. Never took medicine used breathing and just touching it out. I'll go years without anything crazy then it will hit me for awhile then disappear again. Had a lot of stress and it was daily a few months ago. Have been on mk for almost a month and only had one attack which is nothing crazy considering I'm laid of right now. So I personally have not seen any increase from it plus I ran it before and had none. Like I said I've never taken medicine for it because I don't like takeing something unless I absolutely need it. Had severe bronchitis about passing out before I went. Had Covid and didn't go to dr. Flu no dr. With that said I am currently on mk and insulin. I said I won't take something I don't need. Lol looking my best during the summer months is an absolute necessity for me. Ha