Logs?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I know it has been the position of AMS to not sponsor logs, but will this change now that you are a board sponsor? BTW, welcome to the forum:wave:.

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know it has been the position of AMS to not sponsor logs, but will this change now that you are a board sponsor? BTW, welcome to the forum:wave:.

Thanks for the welcome. I doubt it will change. I will probably push samples of our new products if there is a want for that. Our new products like Hyper Pump and Nocturnabol is what I was thinking about pushing out. Hyper Pump is a preworkout that will get you vascular and extent your workout intensity and length. It should be out in a few weeks. Actually I m not sure if I should have mentioned it, but oh well I wanna give the guys that read this the news first before any other forum.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the welcome. I doubt it will change. I will probably push samples of our new products if there is a want for that. Our new products like Hyper Pump and Nocturnabol is what I was thinking about pushing out. Hyper Pump is a preworkout that will get you vascular and extent your workout intensity and length. It should be out in a few weeks. Actually I m not sure if I should have mentioned it, but oh well I wanna give the guys that read this the news first before any other forum.

I may have to try some of this hyper pump you speak of my man!

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I may have to try some of this hyper pump you speak of my man!

I working on getting samples of it now for you guys. First it and Nocturnabol. I'll start getting addresses soon. You should like it..taste great like those lime green icy pops when you were a kid....at least to me anyway. It's got BA and CM..you can really feel the BA tingles...pretty cool.

Trust me I m working it man. Already addressed it today at about 11am.

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
I working on getting samples of it now for you guys. First it and Nocturnabol. I'll start getting addresses soon. You should like it..taste great like those lime green icy pops when you were a kid....at least to me anyway. It's got BA and CM..you can really feel the BA tingles...pretty cool.

Trust me I m working it man. Already addressed it today at about 11am.
that sounds really good. i haven't had icy pops in years. damn. alright, so i wanna nominate myself for receiving first issue of samples. somebody's going to start it, so why not me?

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
that sounds really good. i haven't had icy pops in years. damn. alright, so i wanna nominate myself for receiving first issue of samples. somebody's going to start it, so why not me?

I should have them ready to send in a week. I will put up an an email so everyone can email me with their info.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweet bro sounds good!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd really be interested in trying these samples myself. Sounds great Laze!! :)

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Started a new thread guys with the free product offers. There will be more to come, however it's a select amount this time due to the shipping cost of liquids.