Log for SNS Creatine E2 matrix and Arg. E2

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Day 32

Day 32:

Today is a sad day, but also a happy one. a few reasons, its sad because its my last day one Creatine E2 Matrix it was a good ride i will be talking about that later but lets get to the workout.
I did chest today and i was freaking jacked out of my freaking mind!!! :twisted: i was in philosophy class from 3:00-4:30 trying to listen to what my proff was talking about but all that was going though my mind was CHEST CHEST CHEST CHEST!!! thinking about what workout i was going to do how much i wanted a pump in my chest. I can not tell you how intense of an urge to grip my hands around that barbell and just start pushing!!!
so i went down to tan (because i am 10 weeks out) haha anyways i could not sit still all i wanted to do is rip apart some weights.
so now you know what kind of mind set i was in, so my workout could only be amazing.

The Pump:
Pump pretty awesome. i was walking around the gym and had people loking at me like i was freak.the best part about it is that i was soooo dry i looked the best yet in my show prep!!!after my workout i go in to another room that has a few mirrors and i pose down a little bit. my one training partner was like "Oh my Gooooossshhh you chest is huge." amd just to let you all know that my chest is prob my weakest part. so yeah i would have to say it was pumped to it max.

Strength:
Once again today was a blod volume day. but with that mind set i was in there was no way i was going to keep it light i didnt use stupid weight either. it was just a good amount of weight that i could still do my blod volume training with. but you would not believe how strong i felt. i felt like a true freak.

Overall Thoughts One the Stack:
Everything that i i got out of this cycle was awesome! i tried to take an unbaised veiw at the 2 products. but after the first couple workouts it was hard to be fair because of how these to products were working for me. so at some points in this review you might think to yourself this kid is just saying what we want to hear. no sir this has been all based on my results.
i fell that these 2 products stacked together were amazing. when i went to the gym i knew i would get an extreme pump. and the pump just got better as i went. strength tok a while to ick in a little longer than i expected but i was glad for the delay because strength gains were awesome.
overall this is a very good satck. like most of you know i am 10 weeks out of a show so i would like to keep as much muscle as i can while losing the rest of my body fat. i feel these products helped me to stay full pretty much all day, and give me that edge in the gym to get that extra reps or that 5 pound increase.
So all in all i will def be buying these products again. and i wanted to thank steve again for the chance to do this for him!! keep up the good work guys at sns. and bring use some crazy new supps in the future!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
pics

hey methyl-d i should be able to get those pics on sat my brotha from anotha motha is coming home to train with me and so is freakboy.
so all beware the freaks will be out on saturday. best stay inside and lock your doors.
anyways D i can get you a few pics and i will stick them up in here!

methyl-D

methyl-D

Awards
Great log bro! I know im gonna miss the "on" feeling when im done with my cycle. Alot of it is the pump that im gonna miss as well. After PCT, I will try this stack. I have to after hearing your results! Good luck in your pre contest prep bro! Keep us posted. Looking forward to seeing some pics!

methyl-D

methyl-D

Awards
Any updates?? How have you been doing since stopping the creatine E2 matrix?? Im just curious. Gotta go destroy my shoulders and tris now. lata playa

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
still pretty good methyl-d i really didnt lose much strength!! its just so hard to tell size wise because i am getting leaner and looking bigger u know!
u better kill those shouldas

methyl-D

methyl-D

Awards
right on...cool man keep it up! when we gonna get to c them pics?