S

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi guys,

Have any you had any experience in either of these?

I have in the past used at a clinic a LLLT device (was like 650nm-690nm and about 300 nodes) for hair loss, I feel it did help when i went there 3 times a week for 20 min sessions, but that is so hard to maintain especially when its a 30 min drive aswell.

I do also have a Infrared light at home (the one you can see the light and its warm) I felt that is good on the face for relaxing and good for muscles to promote blood flow.

I am looking for a reliable LLLT though for my hair if possible, I do get a tight scalp sometimes and apparently it is good for circulation aswell as promoting healthy hair, do not want to pay like 900 bucks for one of those stupid helmets tho haha

S

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well doesnt seem like a popular treatment haha, i recently bought a device that emits blue and red light, it alternates between the two for 20 mins, I just put my head in haha.

5 days of use so far, I feel it has helped my anxiety (probably placebo) but my skin and pores are sooooooo much better already and my cheeks are less fat... again maybe placebo... I am also producing less oil around the scalp, which has been a big issue for me.

Interesting to see how the next 2 weeks go, I aim to do 5-7 times at 20mins a week, kind of like my relaxing time.