LIT-UP™ Frequently Asked Questions

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its also on the appnut website....PM any of the reps, including myself, for a 40% off coupon. order today or tomorrow and get a free string bag with your purchase.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its showing on the website, but i dont think you can order it just yet.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Few recent reviews on Lit-Up

Lit-Up The taste is outstanding and it mixes damn near perfectly! One scoop is perfect for a mild energy boost. I did notice a bit of anxiety accompanied each dose though. Strength was up when I was in the gym, aggression too.
Lit-Up
Taste - This wasn't the best tasting preworkout I've ever had, I'll be honest. In fact, it really wasnt very good at all. Not something I enjoyed sipping on, but it also wasnt anything I had trouble downing (ASGT I'm looking at you ). I honestly don't care much about taste though, I just include this because I've seen posters say they've actually thrown products away because they disliked the taste.
6/10
Mixability - If you've used PSU, it's very similar to this. Mixes up pretty much instantly, like I really don't even need a shaker or a spoon, it seems to just liquify right away. however, like PSU, there is a tad bit of residue that never seems to dissolve (i'm guessing DAA?).
9.5/10
Energy - Simply amazing. It was exactly the type of energy I love. Very similar to ASGT in how clean it felt, but even stronger. This is a very tough medium to reach, and I feel like in terms of stimmed preworkouts without geranamine, nothing comes close to this except maybe Animal Rage. Also, let me note that the focus on this was pretty close to the best I've ever had on a stimmed preworkout, and the inclusion of DMAE is sweet.
9.5/10
Pumps - They were pretty solid, but I used this on a power day. Really not a fair assessment, but above average, and less than when on nitrates.
8/10
Endurance - On Lit-UP, I could not bang out higher rep sets with more efficacy. But I had a kind of big picture boost in mood, and therefore endurance. I wanted to stay in the gym and I wasn't dreading my next set but rather looking forward to it.
9/10

Overall - Sample - 9/10

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
I don't know I'm loving this one quite a lot, very clean, solid energy, great concentration (which is the main factor for me in a prewo)
I'm coming from years of Jack3d but I can't stand 1,3 no more and this one doesn't make me miss the thing at all.
Good price too which is also nice. I started with two scoops right away since I'm pretty tolerant to stims and prewo in general and seems like a perfect dose
one is nice but i like the push i get from two, and my sessions are very long, three makes no noticeable difference

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i gotta take like 5 scoops of jack3d to feel anything. i feel on 1 scoop of lit up

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its also on the appnut website....PM any of the reps, including myself, for a 40% off coupon. order today or tomorrow and get a free string bag with your purchase.
didn't see it for sale on your site. :(

saw it in your list of products, but when i went to shop, didn't see it.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mix it with lemonade for a pre workout arnold palmer

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
What is up with your guy's site? I'm trying to purchase some more Peach Tea Lit-Up and every time I try to add it to my cart, it automatically gets deleted...

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, man. I was finally able to checkout on my TouchPad. Can't wait to try the new flavor!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any idea how much DAA is in 1 scoop of Lit-Up?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3.1 g/2 scoops so 1 scoop would be 3.1 / 2 = 1.55 g of DAA/scoop of Lit Up

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome, thanks for the info. I just wanted to get an idea on the amount I was consuming.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long should one take a break from lit up? Cycling suggestions?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
any info on the amount of caffeine per serving?
I will ask to see if AppNut is willing to divulge that info on their proprietary blend

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
cool, thanks! i searched & saw people guessing from 100-150mg's

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
josh will get the answer. even though AppNut uses prop blend, if a rep asks for an amount of an ingredient is in a product, they give it

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
josh will get the answer. even though AppNut uses prop blend, if a rep asks for an amount of an ingredient is in a product, they give it
Cuz we are gangstas like that :D lol

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
170 mg of caffeine per serving

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i gotta take like 5 scoops of jack3d to feel anything. i feel on 1 scoop of lit up
If 1 scoop is ggod as a pre-workout should I supplement bulk DAA to get the 3g? Or are there other "goodies" in Lit-Up that would make it beneficial to take another scoop?

And also supplement with bulk DAA on off days when I dont need a preworkout?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If 1 scoop is ggod as a pre-workout should I supplement bulk DAA to get the 3g? Or are there other "goodies" in Lit-Up that would make it beneficial to take another scoop?

And also supplement with bulk DAA on off days when I dont need a preworkout?
I would just do 2 scoops of Lit-Up but if that isnt something that would be cost effective for you or if Lit-Up os good enough for you at one scoop then you can just add in some extra DAA and TMG as well as on off days.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would just do 2 scoops of Lit-Up but if that isnt something that would be cost effective for you or if Lit-Up os good enough for you at one scoop then you can just add in some extra DAA and TMG as well as on off days.
Thanks Josh. I have not tried my Lit-Up yet but some have reported 1 scoop being effective as a stim. I will see what works for me.

Also, I saw in another post about DAA that Dirk suggested that 6g of DAA is more effective, is there any literature that supports this claim? I have searched for the post but I cannot find it :(

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Josh. I have not tried my Lit-Up yet but some have reported 1 scoop being effective as a stim. I will see what works for me.

Also, I saw in another post about DAA that Dirk suggested that 6g of DAA is more effective, is there any literature that supports this claim? I have searched for the post but I cannot find it :(
I am not sure if his claim was meant to be taken as it was more effective but rather was stating that he had self experimented with DAA at higher dosea (6g and at 9g IIRC). This is simething Dirk does with all the products and ingredients we use (takes above the reccomended dose and sees how it is).

As for if there is any literature to support the idea of this being more effective over the recomended 3g, no (not any that I know of at least)

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered my first tub of Lit-Up. I know I'm a lil late but I currently just run RPM pre-workout. Lit-Up seems like a good supp to switch up with RPM. mod edit: read the rules.

AppJeff

AppJeff

Awards
Just ordered my first tub of Lit-Up. I know I'm a lil late but I currently just run RPM pre-workout. Lit-Up seems like a good supp to switch up with RPM. mod edit: read the rules.
be sure to let us know if you have any questions, I'm sure you are going to love Lit-Up, it was a home run IMO.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
be sure to let us know if you have any questions, I'm sure you are going to love Lit-Up, it was a home run IMO.
The only thing u don't like about it is DAA. Wish it was just a regular pre workout

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The only thing u don't like about it is DAA. Wish it was just a regular pre workout
Why is that? I love the fact that they put the DAA in it. It is a great addition to pwo products but it just has to be cycled of course.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
exactly. it has to be cycled. i only train 3-4x a week so i only use a pre workout 3-4x a week. with Lit Up, i can only take it for 4-8 weeks at a time then stop it. with other pre workouts, i can take it year around, start, stop whenever I want. then for those who are prone to sides from high estrogen, they have to worry about estrogen control when taking Lit up. just a pain to deal with. bulk DAA is cheap enough to get on its own.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I hear ya man. I will be incorporating DAA powder on non-training days. I also run an AI to keep any estrogen sides away.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lit up is awesome you will love it.