Lipoderm-Y and Morning Cardio....

Super Tri's

Awards
Quick and actually pretty simple question.

In Par's Q&A he says that cardio or physical activity should only be done after lipoderm has had 2 hours to set in.

If I'm doing cardio in the morning (and don't have the time to wait for it to set in), should I still apply and give it say 30-40mins to set in?

I don't believe your supposed to apply after cardio...doesn't make sense.

thanks for the help in this dumb matter

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
I would definitely pose this to the folks at mindandmuscle. You alway may want to look into some of their other lipoderm products (Ultra, etc) as they use different carriers and may not be bound to the same restrictions.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I would (and have before) done cardio, then showered and put it on after. I really don't think it's a good idea to do it before cardio at all. 2 hrs sounds decent to me to let it absorb, but I wouldn't risk 30-45 minutes. :)

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
that's what I do (after morning cardio) - it still works just as good. I'am not waking up at 4am to put my lipoderm on.

Super Tri's

Awards
Hey guys,

thanks for the help....

I'll apply after my morning cardio.

take care,

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've read over at Avant's site something to the effect of it being time released, so depending on the half-life maybe put it on before bed and when you wake up in the morning you'll be good to go...

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
considering the stimulatory effects of yohimbine I wouldn't recommend that.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've found that I can take it within a few hours of bedtime if I'm using my usual assortment of sleep related substances, but that there is a definite stimulatory effect that would most likely prevent me from sleeping if I were to go about doing this without sleep aids.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've heard some say that it stimulated them, but I for one never had problems sleeping when using before bed...