The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For those Ordering today.. MAKE SURE you write "FACEKBOOK UPGRADE" in the comment section

Just put "Facebook Upgrade" in the comments of today's order, and we will load it down with samples and even Free Full Serving bottles. The Larger your order, the Larger the FREEBIE UPGRADE. Offer ends 10/18 !!

Great way to get some extra goodies today!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I ordered and did this on the 17th when the Facebook post went up and haven't gotten shipping information at all. I got an invoice right after I ordered but no order number or anything on it, have any orders from that day gone out yet?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
May be a dumb question. It was. Ha. :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So I ordered and did this on the 17th when the Facebook post went up and haven't gotten shipping information at all. I got an invoice right after I ordered but no order number or anything on it, have any orders from that day gone out yet?
Send me an email with your name and order number and what you ordered
[email protected]
I'll look into it !!!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta love the great quick customer service! Got an email back from NP stating one of my items was out of stock, but they're replacing it with a larger size of another brand. Have had nothing but pleasant experiences with NP and appreciate their customer service, and Bob as well for helping out!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Gotta love the great quick customer service! Got an email back from NP stating one of my items was out of stock, but they're replacing it with a larger size of another brand. Have had nothing but pleasant experiences with NP and appreciate their customer service, and Bob as well for helping out!
You know how I roll man..
Please feel free to reach out whenever. That is what I do!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Crazy good hook up here! Upped my protein size for me and threw in a TON of samples, even protein cookies! And a full gym bag to boot!! Thanks again guys for going above and beyond

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Crazy good hook up here! Upped my protein size for me and threw in a TON of samples, even protein cookies! And a full gym bag to boot!! Thanks again guys for going above and beyond
Told you I would get you squared away man. Always feel free to reach out brother..