Keep Training and Gaining !!

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 54
Weight 215.6
Some decent sleep last night but sadly I got destroyed with another busy day at work..got stuck with a mid shift that really screwed me with the late night last night and decided to make today a rest day in preparation for the next few days that will be perfect o get in some good lifting. Furthermore, I will note that my mood has gone down and I seemed to get a little more angry faster at work but that also could have been thanks to all the asshole customers I've recently had to deal with as well. All in all just going to rest up before going after tommorows pull day and think I'll get some new PR's to put down in the books!

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 55
Weight 214.2
Had some of my best sleep in a very long time and woke up at 7am instead of 5! To top it off I crushed my pull day and got in an easy day at work and with tommorow as an off say I'm ready to finally get In another double session tommorow! The nip puffiness has been coming and going so I will reasse in the morning and may up exemstane to 25mg for the last 5 days and will do a clomid and nova PCT for the first 2 weeks before tapering down to just clomid for pct for the remaining weeks. Not to worried because there isnt that much sensitivity and I'm sure that I'll be able to get rid of it with the pct. Worst case scenario I remains only noticable to the trained eyes of other bodybuilders and I'll eventually get the surgery before going in to compete for a pro card which has and will remain as a life goal for myself
1565057641467.jpeg

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 56
Weight 213
Good day for lifting with numbers in the log going up! Got scared in the PM session for quads, because I felt stiff.and off in the warm ups, but as I upped the weight I also felt my groove coming in and managed to PR in my front and close stance squats! On another note, nip puffiness has drastically gone down and is almost nonexistent except for a few small periods here and there were it was barely noticable. Think the exemstane did its job so ill stick with 12.5mg a day for the last 2 days of this cycle, which I realized is all that's left in the final bottle of war demonz...guess I must have had a few extra on a day here and there, but I do have the mk, clomid, nova, and OL advanced recomp stack to make sure I continue to progress as I normalize and get the HPTA axis back into order. Weight drop I believe is a contribution to the lower estrogen levels, as well as me only getting in 4000-4300 calories on work days because of how busy it's been, but I'll make sure to push it up for these last few days.
1565143158036.jpeg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IFBB Pro - Has a nice sound to it !!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very nice log! Looks like 18 lbs total since start. Have you run either compound solo? Just curious how the stack would compare vs either component solo.

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Very nice log! Looks like 18 lbs total since start. Have you run either compound solo? Just curious how the stack would compare vs either component solo.
Have not run either solo but if I had to guess I'd say most of the benefits are coming from the DMZ and hex is just a lil something extra to bump up the progression without additional methylated stress

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 57
Weight 214.2
Good day for the lifts in today's pull sessions. Also got in some good food, and again saw a reduction in nips. Tommorow makes the last day of the cycle, and after a late night of work and an early shift tommorow I may need to make it a rest day after the destruction from the last few sessions. Overall happy with how everything has gone and will post some progress pics Tommrow or the following day
1565229601340.jpeg

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 58(final day of cycle)
Weight 214.2
Horrible sleep last night and woke up to get destroyed at work...not because it was overly busy, but because my legs got hit with extreme doms from my last leg day dont know what did them in but they were not happy and after the shitty night and the past few workouts i dreamed the best use for my last day on cycle as a day of recovery. Overall loved everything about this cycle up to the gyno flair up week 7, and will post final pictures Tommrow night. Or saturday morning depending on how bad my.next two nights shifts are since I got screwed with the busiest days of the week. Either way loved the results and put on some solid size with some fat but overall I'd say the change was indeed favourable. Not on to the pct stack which I'll show below!
On a side note sadly OL messed up my order and sent me 2 kingsblood instead of 1 and a testify with my stack purchase but I'm not to worried.and am waiting for a response. Either way between all the goodies, ma labs mk and clomid and some nova I'm sure PCT will be still full of some gains and log book record breaking! If your interested I could keep updating my progress through PCT but it will be less frequent more like once a week instead on once a day in which case I'll be able to give more information about how the overall transitions are going..
Also not included in the picture is MA inslingen as well as RPG from redcon, and bulk berberine for blood suger control and cbd which I've always dosed at 50mg a day
1565308744378.jpeg

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 58(final day of cycle)
Weight 214.2
Horrible sleep last night and woke up to get destroyed at work...not because it was overly busy, but because my legs got hit with extreme doms from my last leg day dont know what did them in but they were not happy and after the shitty night and the past few workouts i dreamed the best use for my last day on cycle as a day of recovery. Overall loved everything about this cycle up to the gyno flair up week 7, and will post final pictures Tommrow night. Or saturday morning depending on how bad my.next two nights shifts are since I got screwed with the busiest days of the week. Either way loved the results and put on some solid size with some fat but overall I'd say the change was indeed favourable. the pct stack I'll show below!
On a side note sadly OL messed up my order and sent me 2 kingsblood instead of 1 and a testify with my stack purchase but I'm not to worried.and am waiting for a response. Either way between all the goodies, ma labs mk and clomid and some nova I'm sure PCT will be still full of some gains and log book record breaking! If your interested I could keep updating my progress through PCT but it will be less frequent more like once a week instead on once a day in which case I'll be able to give more information about how the overall transitions are going..
Also not included in the picture is MA inslingen as well as RPG from redcon, and bulk berberine for blood suger control and cbd which I've always dosed at 50mg a dayView attachment 185566

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I do believe you are looking a little bigger and more cut!!

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I do believe you are looking a little bigger and more cut!!
Thank you! I definitely noticed some of the cuts I had at 196lb are no longer as viable but overall I'm happy with the many new pr's and the overall shape developing

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with Rocket. You can tell you're looking leaner from the initial pics. Great Log.

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Agreed with Rocket. You can tell you're looking leaner from the initial pics. Great Log.
Much appreciated! I'll update every week for my PCT with update pics as well. A little sneak peek Is that with the natty supps and mk...sleep has almost instantly became phenomenal

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Much appreciated! I'll update every week for my PCT with update pics as well. A little sneak peek Is that with the natty supps and mk...sleep has almost instantly became phenomenal
That's always good news! It makes a world of difference in my workouts if my sleep is on point.

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Pct week1
Weight for most weigh ins=219
Within 2 days of starting MK my weight jumped drastically but from what I've seen mostly in the best places. The water weight definitely helps with pumps and has helped me keep progressing throughout the first week! I know it's all water weight because 3 days ago i got a vaccine that made me feverish and had my joints aching for 2 days and at the end of it all i weighed 213 until i got a solid day of eating back in! On the flip side all the other supps are doing me well and I've actually felt that besides that sickness my recovery and energy has gone up, which I'm contributing to possibly some lethargic effects from the DMZ and with it gone, the body's back to full gear! Sleeps better, and I will say I leaned the hard way that Clomid burns like a MF**[which was witnessed in my lab rat during testing...was not happy] and overall I think it's safe to say progressing will be continuing into pct!
20190817_183242.jpeg
20190817_183229.jpeg
20190817_183220.jpeg
20190817_183200.jpeg
20190817_183148.jpeg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established