Lgd-4033 with hcg.

Abomination66

Awards
i was wondering if it would be a smarter option running lgd with hcg instead of test as im worried about supression,

the last thing i want is to end up like last time on lgd feeling lazy fatigued and tired as **** didnt want to train etc...

The reaspn why i consider hcg lets say 100 iu a week is because it seems a better opt than to go with test and supress yourself 100%. than just running a low dose hcg through cycle so it doesnt cause desensitisation. (Sorry my bad english)

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LGD is going to suppress you anyway. HCG can cause suppression if used long enough.

I would run TEST with it and the last 2 weeks of your cycle run the HCG to get the balls going again.

Abomination66

Awards
LGD is going to suppress you anyway. HCG can cause suppression if used long enough.

I would run TEST with it and the last 2 weeks of your cycle run the HCG to get the balls going again.
Yeah the thing is that lgd when run with a small dose torem caused about 30-50%less supression than without it the only thing im worried about torem is that i might end up feeling like totalt even worse than with standalone lgd