LGD 4033 vs RAD 140

Jessej

Jessej

Awards
Hopefully this isn’t your normal repeated LGD vs RAD question.

I’m pretty experienced when it comes to sarms and have tried many compounds when bulking/cutting. I’ve recently take a whole year off of all sarms and ready to hop back on.

I’m about to come off a long cut, and plan to use either RAD or LGD combined with Mk 677 to lean bulk.

My past experience with LGD was amazing gains, pumps, and ultimate the massive amount of water weight.

My experience with RAD was cut short due to my liver enzymes spiking despite liver care (possibly a bad brand).

I’m leaning towards using LGD again, but really like my lean aesthetic look and want to get the LGD size but without the water retention. I’ve read keeping potassium and taurine high along with watching your carbs will help. From what I read, RAD is alright when it comes to size, but great fro strength and hardening.

My question is, would it be worth it for me to take LGD coming off a long cut just to possibly fluff up again, or should I run RAD instead? I’ve yet to try MK-677 but I hear it’s great for gaining aswell, and the HGH aspect looks interesting.

I’m open to hearing other stacks aswell, i have nolvadex and clomid on hand for PCT aswell.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm sorry I cannot help, but from my experience, getting legit RAD is difficult. Legit LGD is easier to get and I don't find it a wet compound.