LGD-4033 Dosage

Gator762

Awards
Doing a cycle of LGD-4033. I've read up a bunch, but there's conflicting info. I've been bouncing back and forth between 10mg and 20 mg. This will be stacked with MK-677. Then Tudca, AI Sports Life Support 2.0 for cycle support and finally BPC-157 for my old ass joints. :) PCT I have Tamoxifen.

I've read it totally shuts you down to it doesn't shut you down much.

If 10 mg would shut me down anyways, then it seems I may as well go 20mg as I hear it's really strong at 20. Is that pretty much the case? Do I have to worry about tolerance? I did try it at 10 before and liked what I saw, but my cycle got boned and cut short with the whole Covid deal shutting everything down.

Maybe we can get a LGD-4033 superthread?

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've ran it at 20mg it was strong. Like dbol lite. My liver values were elevated, not sure if it was due to the LGD or other stuff I ran previously. So watch out, defiantly not side effect free.

Ayegee1503

Ayegee1503

Awards
Last time I ran it I I got some lipid blood work and my cholesterol was all out of wack ....I’m going to give it another go soon but with Cardarine for the lipids .... I ran it at 10mg aswell

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I get good results from LGD, I would not go over 10mg.

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Do you get a bloat with it ... Or no I was thinking of bumping to 20
I do get some bloat yes, the reason I am not going over 10mg is that I also get elevated liver enzymes. Currently I am running my 3rd cycle: LGD (9mg) + Hexadrone (100mg) + Dermacrine (6 pumps) - very happy with results, I always get great strength increases from LGD, I will do a write-up after I finish my cycle, but results are similar to my 2nd LGD, Hexadrone, Dermacrine cycle, here is my log for that cycle... https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/hexadrone-lgd-dermacrine-cycle-monthly-blood-tests.311216/

Gator762

Awards
Just started second week, some steady progress so far. After reading some replies here and poking around the board more, decided to pick up some Dermacrine to combat lethargy while on it - that did hit me last time. Keeping the dose at 10mg so far.