LGD 3033+YK11+Epistane: Big Lean Gains

jjmanwithadick

Awards
I was thinking of running these in unison for 8+ Weeks. The 3033 would be at 20 MG for 8 Weeks, YK-11 at 10MG 8 Week and Epistane at 50MG 8 Weeks. I can get my hands on enclomiphene which right now is cheaper than actual test for the same amount of weeks and eliminates the necessity of a large scale PCT. I was going to run 12.5 MG for the Enclo throughout the 8 Weeks. Would it make sense to run it for longer than 8 weeks since I wont really be suppressed and even not being suppressed after getting off? I was going to run Raloxifene on Cycle to prevent gyno and MAYBE 20/20/10/10 Nolva after since I don't even know If I really need a PCT. Better safe than sorry. What do Yall think?

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was thinking of running these in unison for 8+ Weeks. The 3033 would be at 20 MG for 8 Weeks, YK-11 at 10MG 8 Week and Epistane at 50MG 8 Weeks. I can get my hands on enclomiphene which right now is cheaper than actual test for the same amount of weeks and eliminates the necessity of a large scale PCT. I was going to run 12.5 MG for the Enclo throughout the 8 Weeks. Would it make sense to run it for longer than 8 weeks since I wont really be suppressed and even not being suppressed after getting off? I was going to run Raloxifene on Cycle to prevent gyno and MAYBE 20/20/10/10 Nolva after since I don't even know If I really need a PCT. Better safe than sorry. What do Yall think?
dude im not even tryin to be funny you would NOT last 8 weeks on all that you will feel like death!!!

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I guess you came from Reddit with that serm on cycle - no suppression BS. Comparing running Enclomifene and test as your 'base', makes no sense in reality. BUT I wish that -serm on cycle prevents suppression- would be true, and if you decide to go with a serm as your 'base', then please get bloods on cycle and post here!

And I don't see a reason for the Ralox on cycle. You'll most likely crush your estrogen pretty quick with that stack. I'd be more on the look out for a possible rebound estro, that can spike after Epistane.

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
if you decide to go with a serm as your 'base', then please get bloods on cycle and post here!
+1 Please get bloodwork if you try, have heard this theory and seen small amounts of supporting evidence but not enough to be thoroughly convincing.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Did it with Toremifene and didn’t work.

You don’t need Ralox since you will have nothing to give any estrogen, and Epistane will compete with estrogen for the ER as well. You may need some prolactin suppression if you use Yk11 and are sensitive to 19-Nors. A bit of P5P twice a day would help that.

You are going to want a real PCT after 8 weeks of any of those 3 compounds.

I would spend the money on a vial of testosterone e/c & syringes and ditch a couple of those compounds & the enclomiphene.

Drunken Master

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
sarm and serm works only for cycles at very small dosages, so basically barely a real cycle. similiar to "sarm in pct", if you do a very low dose the serm will raise your test anyway because the external anabolic substance is dosed so low/so weak that the serm has the upper hand. but its kind of senseless because neither the serm can do its work a 100% nor can you run a sarm dose thats considerably effective and supressive. so its stupid. its for these 5mg LGD reddit placebo "cycles"