Lean Ones' PCT w/ Oratropin & Rebound XT

DarkAngel

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My interest in IGF1 supplimentation means I must subscribe.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Update

How goes it?
Pretty darn good. Weight was 163 this morning. I'm noticing more cuts and vascularity in my shoulders chest and arms.

Had a good workout today. trained arms. I was looking nice and full. I diddn't seem to have the strength I thought I would, but i have slowly been tapering the carbs down. My last meal of the day yesterday was P+F only. Also, my joints were a little achy from the RXT, so I diddn't push as hard as I could have. Other than that, no complaints. So far so good. IBE is getting the seccond kit out to me, so I'm looking forward to seeing this through.

The Reporter

Awards
"This is all unheard of for me during PCT."

Lean One

Agreed. While on OT-1, it was hard to believe I was on PCT due to the strength and fullness and endurance as well. Best PCT cycle I've ever done!

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Well fellas, I got some good news and some bad news.

The good news is that This stuff is definitely doing it's job. I'm liking it a lot. Two thumbs way up. :thumbsup:

The bad news is that tomorrow will be the final dose of the first kit, and IBE is unable to get another to me for a couple weeks. So, this has become a 2 week trial. :sad:

All is not lost though. I already am convinced that this is the real deal and I will be incorporating it into Lean One's ultimate cutter in May.

I'll be away from the board for most of tomorrow, so I will give a final wrap up on Saturday.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Wrap up

Well, It's all gone. :sad: I wish I could keep it going, but it's not possible.

First thing I want to do is thank IBE for the oportunity to test the product. I also want to commend them on putting out such an inovative product. :thumbsup:

Final stats: Weight 161lbs. -7lbs.
Waist. 32" - 1"
Apearance: noticably leaner.

What makes these stats so impressive to me is that This was basicly at maintenance calories with a less than clean diet. Also, I was no where near my usual frequency with cardio due to a number of reasons. I was averaging about 5 days/wk for 45min. I wonder what would happen if i was going for an all out cut. Fagetaboutit... :smite:

Pumps were great throughout, but most noteworthy during training was energy and endurance. Waaayyyy up. It was also a plus that I diddn't have to battle hypo symptoms like I thought I would. I was a little tired some days, but It really wasn't bad.

Though I would have liked more time to asess it, I am already convinced that it does what it says it does.If and when the price comes down, It will be well worth the investment. Especially if you guys throw in a sale here and there for board members. (hint,hint ;) ) So, it's a no brainer to include this for a full cycle when I do my ultimate cut in may. That's gonna be sick. Stay tuned... :run:

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
Sale for the board members!!!

SALE FOR THE BOARD MEMBERS!!!!

:box: :box: :box: :box: :box:

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
You guys are unwittingly f*cking with the elasticity of demand here! All these + reviews aren't gonna make this sh*t any cheaper for us. ;)

The Reporter

Awards
I've got my "Ultimate Cut" scheduled for June. I'd like to do an all-out assault on fat for four weeks. And OT-1 is definitely going to be the all-star player on my team. I just hope my salary cap doesn't get in the way.