Lean Mass Cycle

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Hey, I am considering doing a cycle this fall in an attempt to put on some quality lean mass. I am thinking of running a 6 week cycle with 100mg test prop and 75mg tren ace EOD with superdrol the first 3 weeks. I was wondering what yall thought about this and if there is any changes or suggestions. Please let me know and give any feedback or criticism...thank you.

Oh and i am 5'9 186lbs and about 11%bf. I used the personal services of bobo earlier in the year so I still have my diet plan and will be following that so my diet and workout will be good, its just the cycle layout i am wondering about. Also, for pct i have nolva, activate, and I will use HCG throughout the cycle.

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
thats a great cutter.....try a high protein diet, and cycle your carbs...goodluck

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
the only difference between a lean mass cycle and an all out bulker will be the quality and quantity of food you are takin in bro...

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
the only difference between a lean mass cycle and an all out bulker will be the quality and quantity of food you are takin in bro...
I understand that...i'm going to be consuming 2x bw in protein moderate fat and carbs, I personally don't like all out bulkers b/c i like staying lean and i seem to keep the weight better when i put it on a little slower. I was more wondering what yall thought about the cycle lay out and the dosages...i've read through logs and peoples suggestions and thats what i came up with, i prefer 6 weeks b/c i don't like to be on for an extended period of time and from what i've read from user reports 6 weeks with these two can provide solid gains.

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
Depending whether or not you have tried tren before you may want to start @ 50mg EOD for your first time see how you respond then up it to 75mg...i said **** it my first time and just did 75mg EOD though so IMO the dosage is fine.

I personally would not take prop...but if i did I would dose it at either 75mgED or 150mg EOD...just personal preference i suppose.

all suggestions aside though I think the dosages will be fine...pending how advanced of an AAS user you are.

regards,
COTC

goldenchild777

Awards
I agree with COTC,
75mg EOD on tren is fine, but I would make sure your doing at least 500 Test prop a week, 75mg ED or 150mg EOD

Depending whether or not you have tried tren before you may want to start @ 50mg EOD for your first time see how you respond then up it to 75mg...i said **** it my first time and just did 75mg EOD though so IMO the dosage is fine.

I personally would not take prop...but if i did I would dose it at either 75mgED or 150mg EOD...just personal preference i suppose.

all suggestions aside though I think the dosages will be fine...pending how advanced of an AAS user you are.

regards,
COTC

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
As long as diets there you should be fine. I'd run 150mg tp EOD and 75mg tren EOD.