sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm about a month in and I noticed an increase in body temperature...my gf asked if I had a fever, and I have felt hot at work (I'm usually a cold person) lol, it's an odd sensation for me. Definite increase in sweating and is a great appetite suppressant.
Thank you for sharing. I'm glad you're liking it so far. It does a great job suppressing my appetite as well.

diesel x

diesel x

Awards
  • First Up Vote
how long should this be cycled or can I use it through out my whole cut without losing its effects?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm about a month in and I noticed an increase in body temperature...my gf asked if I had a fever, and I have felt hot at work (I'm usually a cold person) lol, it's an odd sensation for me. Definite increase in sweating and is a great appetite suppressant.
About same here .. I think it was about 3weeks in

I tried this with thermagize for a week and didn’t wanted to even look at food .. even Taco Bell .. so I had to stop it .. was too much .. but lean as a fat burner alone works great

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
how long should this be cycled or can I use it through out my whole cut without losing its effects?
I ran it for 8 weeks after it came out and plan to run it for 12 weeks when I start leaning down after the holidays.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
8-12 weeks is the most reasonable. I don’t know that there’s a place where it will “lose effect” but in general you should cycle all supplements

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here's the link to the new Lean Edge/updated formula:
This looks good. I see this as an improvement and not a cost cutting tactic as many brands do. The reduction in green tea is fine as the 1000mg was not really needed. Im very happy to see CLA is gone. And what I can see there are a few ingredients where the mg amount actually increased. Overall serving size drops from 4 to 6 caps.

Did I miss anything?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This looks good. I see this as an improvement and not a cost cutting tactic as many brands do. The reduction in green tea is fine as the 1000mg was not really needed. Im very happy to see CLA is gone. And what I can see there are a few ingredients where the mg amount actually increased. Overall serving size drops from 4 to 6 caps.

Did I miss anything?
You have it covered.
Removed CLA.
Green Tea from 1000 to 500 mg. (which as you said, 1000 mg. was a bit overkill anyway)
Doubled Capsimax
Tripled Paradoxine
Was able to reduce it from 6 caps per day to 4 caps per day.

And thank you. It definitely wasn't a cost cutting measure. The end formula actually costs us more on our end, but we are keeping the price the same on retailers and consumers.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You have it covered.
Removed CLA.
Green Tea from 1000 to 500 mg. (which as you said, 1000 mg. was a bit overkill anyway)
Doubled Capsimax
Tripled Paradoxine
Was able to reduce it from 6 caps per day to 4 caps per day.

And thank you. It definitely wasn't a cost cutting measure. The end formula actually costs us more on our end, but we are keeping the price the same on retailers and consumers.
Absolutely. Those trademarked ingredients really are major cost drivers so I feel ya pain.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Absolutely. Those trademarked ingredients really are major cost drivers so I feel ya pain.
They definitely are. Having 6 in here definitely adds up cost wise but I think it really makes the product shine.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Getting the average person to take 2x2 is so much easier than 2x3 or 3x2. When 6 caps/day is rec. people often times cut back and then do not get the results they could and inevitably have a skewed opinion of the product.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I ended buying the old version. Any concern with taking 3 caps before fasted workouts in the morning? Anyone notice any hypoglycemia? I can usually push it pretty hard n keep fasting without any dizziness at all.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No. If you notice anything add some carbs at your next workout.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I ended buying the old version. Any concern with taking 3 caps before fasted workouts in the morning? Anyone notice any hypoglycemia? I can usually push it pretty hard n keep fasting without any dizziness at all.
I never noticed any issues myself and never heard of any. I usually do my cardio in the mornings on an empty stomach; sometimes I do weights after, sometimes I wait until the evening, depending on my schedule. But I'm pretty sensitive to hypoglycemia and didn't have any issues.

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have gone through many bottles of the old version (it’s a great product) and never had any issues with hypoglycemia. I have used it before fasted training and during IF without issue.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
yes no prob at all. fasted workout + quick swim. continued fasting for another couple hours no problems at all.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
yes no prob at all. fasted workout + quick swim. continued fasting for another couple hours no problems at all.
Thank you for sharing. I'm glad you didn't have any problems with it.

Snaeem155

Awards
Im soon to start a cycle of LE and Lipo vantage, just curious as to how they make you feel?

I took a stim burner a year or so ago and honestly felt like I was about to die, hence going for the stim free option this time around.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im soon to start a cycle of LE and Lipo vantage, just curious as to how they make you feel?

I took a stim burner a year or so ago and honestly felt like I was about to die, hence going for the stim free option this time around.
With acetyl carnitine and huperzine, Lean Edge should enhance mental function somewhat. Also, it has rhodiola, ashwagandha, and theanine, which should provide a calming feeling. The GBB is known for increasing sweating, so there’s that. I haven’t tried it, but it should be pleasant.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

You won’t “feel” anything but lean edge works great. I went with thermoscortch this time just to try something new but my go to has always been lean edge stacked with yohimbe

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Jeremyk1 above gave a great answer to this and Ironkill did as well.

Some people say that they don't 'feel' anything on Lean Edge while others say that it helps them feel less stressed and more focused, alert, and motivated.

The amount of GBB that we include is Lean Edge is enough to be effective and some people feel themselves heat up a little from it, but we were careful to not use so much that it would cause a person to be sweating throughout the day because of it if that makes sense.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GBB... 25mg I don't sweat much. It's when you get to 50mg you start to really sweat.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
GBB... 25mg I don't sweat much. It's when you get to 50mg you start to really sweat.
Agreed. The key with Lean Edge was using enough GBB to be effective but not using so much that people would be annoyed by it.

Snaeem155

Awards
Finished a month of lean edge & Lipo Vantage and according to my scales (not the most accurate I know) I've actually gained BF and weight?

This is with me drastically cutting down calories and maintaining my activity levels.

Somewhat stumped.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Finished a month of lean edge & Lipo Vantage and according to my scales (not the most accurate I know) I've actually gained BF and weight?

This is with me drastically cutting down calories and maintaining my activity levels.

Somewhat stumped.
Shouldn't be possible if you are under maintenance, I wouldn't trust the scales haha

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Somewhat stumped.
It shouldn't be possible to gain body-fat or weight when drastically cutting down calories regardless.

In theory, if you cut calories so drastically and weren't taking in enough protein to maintain muscle tissue, it would be possible to increase your body-fat percentage due to muscle loss, but that would still be losing some weight.

So, I would think that your scale is the culprit in this case.

Lean Edge and LipoVantage is a great stack for losing weight and body-fat and is the exact stack that I'm getting ready to start on myself and there's tons of great feedback on Lean Edge.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Somewhat stumped.
Calories in vs. calories out/burned. You may have drastically cut your calories but not to the point that you would be considered in a deficit.

Once you have an idea of what your caloric intake is required to be in a maintenance state you will have an idea of just how much your caloric intake needs to be at to be in a deficit.

Snaeem155

Awards
The combo of lean edge and thermoscorch has worked much better for me and I'll be using that for my final month.

Anything else non stim I can add in to bolster it?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The combo of lean edge and thermoscorch has worked much better for me and I'll be using that for my final month.

I'm glad that you're enjoying that stack.

A few non-stim options that you could consider adding are:
  • TTA-500
  • Forskolin XT
  • GlucoVantage XT
  • Reduce XT
  • MitoBurn XT (Thermo Scorch already has 1,000 mg., but some people like adding a dose of MitoBurn XT before bed)
  • RK-500 Xtreme (Raspberry Ketones)

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I was in a bad accident close to a year ago and since then between the recovery and the depression that's come along with it, I haven't done anything right - I haven't been able to train at all and I just let my eating completely go. I gained a lot of fat and lost a lot of muscle.

My original plan was to try to ease back into things and work on building back some muscle and losing fat at the same time, but I've gained so much fat that I'm really down on myself about it, so I decided to focus on fat loss for up to a month before I worry about putting back on any muscle. Plus, I have to be very careful about trying to correct diet and start easing back into working out at the same time because I have an autoimmune condition and too much change, even positive change, can trigger a flareup and then I wouldn't be able to do much of anything anyway.

Let me preface this by saying too that my diet isn't perfect and not what most on here would even consider strict - as I have to ease into dietary corrections. I can't just go from eating pizza and candy all the time to a strict diet because it will cause a big flareup with my autoimmune condition - I know that 100% because I've been stubborn and done it too many times.

So, I'm being strategic about how I ease into my diet and even starting to workout again, which that part hasn't started yet because my body needs to adapt to the dietary changes first (again, just my particular situation). So for me, I'm replying a lot on supplements to help me make some quick and fast changes with things.

Here is my personal supplement layout for trying to cut a lot of body-fat fast without the perfect diet:
  • Lean Edge - 2 caps 3x per day
  • Thermo Scorch - 3 caps first thing in the morning
  • TTA-500 - 1 cap 3x per day
  • Forskolin XT - 1 cap 3x per day
  • GlucoVantage XT - 1 cap 2x to 3x per day (3rd dose is dependent upon if I take in carbs later in the evening)
  • Reduce XT - 1 cap first thing in the morning and 1 capsule before bedtime
  • MitoBurn XT - 2 capsules before bedtime
  • RK-500 Xtreme - 1 cap 3x per day (really helps with my appetite)
I don't think that all of that is by any means 'needed' by everyone, just a lot of times people ask what I take myself and I just started on that stack myself a little over a week ago. I emphasize the uniqueness of my situation bc of the accident and autoimmune condition, and also I'm just super bummed about how I've let myself go, so I'm going all out supplement wise.

Snaeem155

Awards
If you had to pick one out of the list to really up the results which one would you go for?

I'm personally leaning towards TTA-500.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you had to pick one out of the list to really up the results which one would you go for?

I'm personally leaning towards TTA-500.
I want to make sure that I understand the question - you're doing Lean Edge and Thermo Scorch and asking which other product that I would add to that if I could choose only one?

If so, then yes, I agree - it would probably be TTA-500 for me as well.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What does tta do?

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for posting that link. I couldn't find that thread when I searched for it myself awhile ago.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What does tta do?
TTA-500 product link:

TTA-500 Intro Thread:

Here's a TTA FAQ thread (credit to @Jiigzz for creating it and to @baldwanus for posting it above):

TTA-500 Rendering (FRONT).png
TTA-500 Label (SUPP FACTS).png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let anyone that wanted to try the popular Lean Edge & Thermo Scorch stack know that the already discounted stack is one sale during the Black Friday Sales for only 74.99!

Lean Edge ThermoScorch-FlashSale.png