laxo safe???

t switz

Awards
greetings.....i looked online and cant find info regarding laxogenin negitive effects on kidneys......any imput thanks.......

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I vaguely remember reading something about laxogennin contributing to kidney enlargement but I would generally assume it's safe enough to run a couple months at a time with time off. The real thing with laxo isn't safety it's that quality varies wildly between brands and batches.

t switz

Awards
......yes, i saw some info regarding vital organs 'enlarging' w/ laxo use.....years back it was aas enlarging the heart, and gh also >gut size.......seriously, is there any info on laxo and joint pain benefits???

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is one article I found

I personally use laxogenin from iconic formulations. I have had zero side effects.

Use code chef for 20% off iconic formulations site.

t switz

Awards
hey, more good info there.......still at my age, i shouldnt tax the kidneys at all for that matter....the organs dont regenerate like liver or outhers, and the issue is mentioned on many sites selling it but dont elaborate on the risk.....ill keep looking online....the outher issue of reducing joint pain seems real for me also, and relatively quick, as stated by outhers....i must find the web sites that can explain the biological effects, good & bad.....